Gienow Renovations

Reviews for Gienow Renovations

Marla
Marla

Door repair

Our Gienow door that we had installed 6 years ago stopped opening properly. I couldn't get a hold of anyone directly at Gienow but I had Alex an installers number from when it was installed 6 years ago. Alex came out and fixed the door. It now opens properly.

Review has 1 previous version
Cody in Calgary
Cody in Calgary

Entire house Windows and Door Replacements

Gienow was very professional right from first step when Andrew came to my house to give me an estimate to when the windows were completely installed. Andrew pointed out a few building codes that would be brought up to current standard post installation from what was previously installed. The guys on site were very professional. Bryce and his team did an excellent job with the removal and re-installation of our new windows and doors. Bryce's team spent extra time looking after the fine details and finishing work. We are very happy with the final product and the craftsmanship the guys showed.

Jeanna from Calgary
Jeanna from Calgary

Windows Installation

We had hail damage to our home during a storm. Ten of our windows were severely damaged. We ordered and had Gienow install our windows. Davyd and Eugene did an amazing job. They were friendly, had great attitudes and worked very hard. Our new windows look flawless and finished very professionally. We could be happier with the look of our new windows. We would highly recommend this crew to anyone looking to get their windows done.

Ken in Okotoks
Ken in Okotoks
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Replacement Windows

Very impressed with the service and quality. The installers and other staff were very professional and friendly. They followed up always to make sure things were good. I would recommend Gienow to anyone in the future.

Great work.....Thank You!

AB H.
AB H.

Replace rear entry door.

A very good experience, from start to finish. I highly recommend. Great product and excellent installation. The installers very professional and were well prepared to deal with the virus protocols.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Company that goes the extra mile

I’m usually quite gun shy when it comes to contractors but Gienow delivered in spades. Not only did I receive a beautiful front door but they went above and beyond in ensuring I was satisfied. A big shout out to Alex and George for their installation work and Brim for his exemplary manner in overseeing the project. Would highly recommend.

Mighty in Calgary
Mighty in Calgary

Triple pane windows

Gienow did a fantastic job from quote to install of my home windows. Alex and George did a great job ensuring the bay was built up properly and leveled before installing the windows. Their attention to detail impressed me very much. Thank you for rectifying the insulation deficiency under the bay window! Burim, the construction manager, was engaged on-site and followed-up with me after the job to ensure I was satisfied. Jay, my sales rep, answered all of my questions before and after the sale and I am very pleased with my experience.

Ruth in Calgary
Ruth in Calgary

Window Installation

We have just had new triple pane windows installed in our villa and want to thank Gienow Windows for teaching us how important it is to have a great team effort to obtain excellent end results. Gienow Windows is a company I would highly recommend because they are a ‘team’ working together to please their customer.

So nice to hear your kind words, Ruth. We are thrilled everything went as expected. We will pass along your feedback to the whole team. Thanks again for choosing Gienow Renovations and we hope your new windows provide you with comfort for years to come.

in Calgary
in Calgary

Window installation

The installation went great. Alex and his partner did an excellent job. Their attention to detail was second to none; both on the exterior and millwork interior. The entire process from deciding to go with GIENOW through to the installation was seamless. I would highly recommend GIENOW to anyone considering window replacement.

Thanks for choosing Gienow Renovations, and for taking the time to write this kind review. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with the work, and will pass along your comments to the team! Keep us in mind if you have any future projects, and pass along our name should you have friends or family that could use our services. Enjoy your new windows!

Sliding Door in Calgary
Sliding Door in Calgary

Sliding door

My husband and myself wanted to have a sliding glass door installed in our bedroom to lead to a small balcony. We contacted Gienow and made an appointment with Andrew, a Sales Representative. Andrew took the time to help us select a door that would meet our needs. He showed us all the many colors and variations to choose from and made recommendations as to what would work best for our requirements.

After selecting a door, he had a Supervisor named Burim come over to take measurements and have a final look to make sure there would not be any issues come install day. Burim came over and spent extra time with us to ensure that we knew exactly what to expect and, again, make sure we had what we wanted.

The next step was to book a day for the install. Paul booked a day for us to have this work completed. Unfortunately, we had to rebook, but Paul accommodated our new install date with no problems.

The job was booked for a Saturday and they sent the installer named Alex to do the work. Alex was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He made sure our home was protected as much as possible from the dust and disruption of construction. We have had various contractors make changes to our home over the years and it was great to have someone like Alex care about our home as much as we do. Alex completed the job promptly and did an amazing job! He cleaned everything up after himself.

I cannot recommend Gienow highly enough. They assisted us from the first time we walked in the door to having it installed. Thanks so much to Andrew, Burim, Paul and Alex. It was such a pleasure to work with you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience with Gienow Renovations! We are so glad to hear that everything well. We eve sure to pass your kind works along to the entire team!

Thanks again for choosing Gienow Renovations! Please keep us in mind if you need any more jobs done in the future, or if you have friends or family that are in need of our services.

More about Gienow Renovations

Windows or doors; custom or standard sizes; specialty or stock glass-finishes; custom or standard hardware — you choose. Create, change, re-design, retro-fit. With over 68 years of experience in the renovation business, Gienow Renovations has engineered a wide array of window and door products to effortlessly resolve all your renovation challenges. Our sales representatives, as well as in-house installation staff, are well-versed in providing you with the best product for your needs and installing it properly and efficiently. Gienow Renovations has the no-hassle and worry-free solution to suit your needs.