Open Door Windows And Doors Inc

647-827-1070
179 Cocksfield Ave., Unit 2
NORTH YORK
M3H3T4

My mom wanted to turn the back window into a sliding door- (so the grandkids had easy access to go play in the Back Yard)
I posted a” Post a Job” on Trusted Pro. About 4 people replied and of those four, two come came by to provide estimates, of the two I was happy with Harry and I was leaning towards him. But to ensure I crossed my I’s and dotted my t’s I decided to call a third company. I found a third company that received a lot of strong reviews.
Maybe it was the strong reviews, but after meeting the third company, I flipped and decided to go with the third company.
So a week later I called this third company to book them, but while talking to them, they mentioned they wanted me to go out and buy my own door handle. Really, why bring this up now?
Also thinking back this third company, was ambiguous, when it came to the possibility of re locating wires. Granted no door company, carries an electrician, but Harry was clearer on the solution if wires were found. The Third Company made is sound like they would walk away if they found wires.
So happily I reverted back to Harry.
Two other things, Harry was flexible to meet and best off all, and he was relaxed with the final payment. the Majority of contractors, act like, I am going to run away with the money. Lol
After “Open Doors” completed the job, a few concerns- we have to re dry wall a small part of the wall and they left bricks pilled in the back yard.
But overall I am extremely happy. The new door looks amazing and opens up the space. Harry delivered an affordable option and we got exactly what we wanted. He will be my go to guy for all future Doors and Windows. Thanks

More about Open Door Windows And Doors Inc

At Open Door Windows and Doors Inc., we pride ourselves on a balance of workmanship, knowledge, value, price, and integrity and these are what we are about.