Shine Dustless Refinishing

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Vaughan ON L4K 4K5
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Concord  >  Shine Dustless Refinishing

Reviews for Shine Dustless Refinishing

1 review Montreal, QC

Not impressed at all!

Not impressed. Very sloppy work, bad sanding, deep gouges, very poor finish. Urethane all over the walls, even on the trim that was covered over with tape to protect it. Best part, I was able to see the technicians foot print in the finish. The whole floor had to be refinished by a more experienced technician. Even that was an ordeal. Nemours Appointments made with me, then no shows without communication. Not fun waiting to hear from someone all day long. Not impressed.

lt8 in
lt8 in

Avoid using this company

If you are looking to get your hardwood floors refinished, do not use Shine.
They ruined our floors and are next to impossible to communicate with to get the issue resolved.
Not only is their work horrible, but the mess of splashed wax on our painted walls and appliances is unacceptable.
Not sure how this company is still in business.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Hardwood floor refinishing dust free.....

Very very happy with the service,and the professional team. I will use this company again,if I move again.thanks shine good service and good team.they were on time and made me feel very comfortable

Jamie from Toronto
Jamie from Toronto

Hardwood refinishing

What was good: very clean, minimal dust
What was bad: We had maple hardwood floors and wanted a dark stain. Upon quotation, we felt that we were not given all the information regarding absorption success of maple floors. The end result was a finish that was much lighter and showed the grain of the wood which was unwanted. There was no forewarning of this issue. I was told to call the manager about this issue, but he said "I have no idea what you are talking about" and hung up. That was even more disappointing.

Overall I would not recommend this company if you have maple floors.

Claude A from Brampton
Claude A from Brampton

Sanded two rooms

I found technicians helpful and knowledgeable.
I would suggest that they include three coats of polyurethane in their price. I mentioned this to their staff and they are willing to consider.

Leila from Toronto
Leila from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Removal of parquet basement floor

Colleen, in administration tirelessly and quickly made arrangements to have my basement parquet floor removed so that I could improve the look and later put down new carpeting.
The workmen were prompt, most pleasant and helpful and completed the job on time. The price was very reasonable as well. I would be happy to work with them again.

arto from Toronto
arto from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

re finishing

Fred came Saturday quota me for the job.
Tuesday morning he was here right on time. they have done a great job my floors from 1950 and they relay cleaned nicely'
I am looking forward doing more business with them in the future

Sheila from Toronto
Sheila from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Floor refinishing

i have older oak strip hardwood floors that were too thin to sand and restain. Shine provided a "buff and coat" option and I'm thrilled with both the results and the service. The floors look much better than I expected and the service was excellent. The scheduling person (Colleen) was accommodating, personable and professional. The person that came to my home (Fred) didn't impress at first, but did such a fantastic job and proved to be a real professional - he did his best to make the floors look as good as possible (again,much better than I thought was going to be possible) and ensure we were happy with the service and results. I would highly recommend Shine and the service they provided as an alternative to the much more expensive sanding and restraining process. Thanks Colleen and Fred!

Rich from Toronto
Rich from Toronto
9 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Floor Refinishing

If you are looking for a company to refinish or repair your hardwood floors, I strongly suggest you hire anyone OTHER than Shine.

The only good thing I can say about them is that the woman who comes after the floors are done to touch up the paint is quite good. Which is great, because the guys who worked on our floors absolutely destroyed our freshly-painted walls with marks, dings and dirty finger prints.

There is nothing else redeeming about this company. Instead of walking through my sob story, I will just say this: they couldn’t care less if their customers are satisfied. They only care about being paid and have the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life. Do yourself a favour and save yourself the stress and grief – hire someone else.

Look at the pics for yourself! We now have mismatched floors and the company took zero interest in owning this problem and fixing it.