Secure Plus

Reviews for Secure Plus

Anjala in Markham
Anjala in Markham

Security camera

My situation was special so I need to have an Camera system Asap. Great service, the technician Nick was over the expectations ! Thank you Nick for your effort to have the job done in time.

tthank you anjala.

jack in North york
jack in North york
1 review ,

cctv installation

i really like the service nick provided, he was great with his service and the work was amazing now i can leave the house with peace of mind and thnank to you nick for providing an amazing service for me and for my family.
hire him and he will get the job done for you in evry aspects of surveillance systems.

justin in Etobicoke
justin in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

video surveillance

nick did a good job with the surveillance system and its running great, and other companies quoted more than 5000 for the same project im really happy and satified with his service.

Thank you jack. it's been my pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to do more in future.

Nathiya northyork
Nathiya northyork
1 review Spring Branch, TX

cameras installed at house

what can I say, an amazing service from nick he was so good. He did a wonderful work at my house and he installed the camera neatly no wires outside or shown, really good service and wonderful work.
He is the guy to go when it comes to security cameras.

It's been my pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to do more in future.

More about Secure Plus

These days, security is a major concern for home owners & business. We are a team of Security Specialist's ready to help you with all aspects of security camera systems. We offer affordable security camera systems Call us for a free estimate. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEMS: ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Scarborough?