QSI Windows, Doors & Sunrooms

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  QSI Windows, Doors & Sunrooms

Reviews for QSI Windows, Doors & Sunrooms

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window Replacement

I just had 10 windows installed at my home. I am very happy that this entire experience was professionally done, starting with the sales rep, office staff and installers.
The installers arrived on time, worked hard but still answered all my questions, then cleaned up and took the time to show me how to remove the window panes for cleaning.
Thank you to everyone at QSI, I would certainly recommend you to anyone as I was referred to QSI from a recommendation.
Sincerely,

Linda Karolak

Fantastic! Thanks for the great review. From Show Room visits to day of installation QSI prides itself in creating a unique experience for all of our customers.

Marie
Marie

Windows replacement

They replaced 2 large windows, one in our living room and one in the family room. They did an excellent job, were careful to put down mats everywhere they walked, and were very particular on how the job was done. They did some extra things which many installers would not bother with, including scraping and adding polyfill where there was a paint line, and installing a drip edge so the water wouldn't run onto our wood exterior. Overall we were quite pleased with the work, and would go to them again for any window needs.

Thanks for the kind words. Looks like an all round good experience. See you again soon.

Kathy
Kathy
1 review Hamilton, ON

QSI installed eleven windows (4 doors were installed by QSI in 2015)

James and his crew installed eleven new windows for us and we are absolutely delighted!
Every member of the QSI team that worked on our windows was polite, courteous, hard-working and behaved in a professional manner. They were a pleasure to have around.
James did a wonderful job of installing our windows. He tells me that he has been with QSI for 22 years, so I’m sure you are well aware of his talents. He measured and installed everything with precision and care. The aluminum capping looks beautiful! He listened patiently to all my questions and answered thoughtfully and respectfully.
We were very impressed with Niall’s carpentry skills. He worked quickly and confidently and cut every angle with precision. Our oak trim looks amazing! He is also a very good mentor. He patiently explained things and answered questions from the Mohawk student, Tyler.
Tyler was pleasant and hard-working. He saw what needed to be done and did it without being asked. He was eager to learn and is quickly becoming a valuable member of James' crew.
My only regret is that I don’t have any more windows or doors that need to be replaced by QSI, you’ve done them all! However, I will be sure to recommend your company to friends and family members who are planning to replace windows. Thank you for the outstanding job!

Thanks for the detailed testimonial, home owners will appreciate seeing all the steps that are involved. Looks like a good renovation experience from start to finish. I will forward your comments to our QSI Team.

Ken a.
Ken a.
1 review Smithville, ON

We had all the windows in our home replaced with triple-pane low e krypton gas.

The crew arrived with smiles and introductions and proceeded to place mats and drop cloths everywhere they needed to go...which was basically our whole home. The mess was extremely minimal and was cleaned up when they completed a section. They worked quietly and efficiently and asked our opinion when a situation arose. The attention to detail impressed us and we are extremely happy with the outcome. The job took less time than was anticipated which was a nice surprise. I am proud to say QSI exceeded our expectations. Thank you Steve, Adam and Jeremy for a job well done!

Thank you for the great review, we are very pleased to hear you are satisfied with the work we have done! QSI is extremely proud of our installation team and I will pass this on to our Installation Department!

Bob R.
Bob R.
1 review Hamilton, ON

New windows throughout the house, including a bay window in the living room.

Remove the existing windows, including casings and interior trim throughout the house. Install new windows in casings, interior trim and exterior flashings. QSI installers Steve and Jeremy did a good job and ensured that the windows that they installed were weatherproof at the end of the day. They also ensured that windows were completed in timely fashion in several areas that I requested. The workmanship was very good, as was the protection and clean-up.

Thanks for trusting in the QSI TEAM and we appreciate the wonderful testimonial. I will pass them on to our installation team members.

brubo11
brubo11

New windows

Top notch work. Removed ild windows and installed and capped inside and out, the new windows. I highly recommend, and have to several people already.

I will print and pass this on to the Team. Thanks for the recognition and for reccomending QSI.

amrichard
amrichard
1 review Hamilton, ON

High efficiency windows and doors.

It was such a pleasure placing our order for replacement windows and doors with James Cook at QSI. James' knowledge and professionalism shone out miles ahead of the competition, which gave us complete confidence in both the product and the QSI installers.
And the installation team did not disappoint! Hutch, Niall, Dallas, Chris, and Corey worked very well together. They had a lot of work to do, and completed the installations in a very efficient two days. Loved their banter and singing at the beginning of the day! They were meticulous in fitting the doors just right, very careful about preventing tracked in dirt (not easy to do on a rainy April day), and were considerate of those at home working in the house.
My husband and I are very happy with the product. Every window and door arrived exactly as we had ordered them. They look great and we can already tell their energy efficiency is a huge improvement over our old ones. James made understanding and applying for the GreenON rebate an easy process. Installation was finished just hours before a two day spring ice storm, and the house was so cozy and quiet we had to step outside a few times just to confirm that the storm was still going on.
It was a pleasure to speak with one of the owners when he popped in to see how the work was progressing.
Overall, having our new windows and doors installed by QSI was a simple and rewarding process, and I would certainly recommend them to anyone considering this type of home upgrade.

sandra
sandra

New Windows

In two days (!) the QSI workmen replaced 9 windows including a huge five panelled bow window. The professionalism in the work, the consideration to us as owners, and the spotless clean- up was impressive and greatly appreciated. They were also very kind - never loud, crass, rude, but constantly careful to close doors to keep the house warm, kind and generous to my kids, comfortable to talk to. Thank you!

Thanks for trusting in the QSI TEAM and we appreciate the wonderful testimonial

twb12
twb12
1 review Burlington, ON

Replacement windows

The crew from QSI ( Steve Jason Jeremy Liam) were professional and courteous. They took the time to ensure my home was protected from any dirt or any damage that may occur while completing the work. Crew was efficient and each had their own tasks that they carried out very effectively. I have used QSI in the past and will use their services in the future. Highly recommend this company for the service crews they have and the quality of the products.
Thanks QSI Team

Remy in Hamilton
Remy in Hamilton

Patio Doors & Windows

Our windows are top line, triple panes. We were told they would not let condensation form into puddles inside. Every day we have to soak up water laying on the sash.
QSI ignores us. They tell us the problem is high humidity inside the house is the problem. They do not check OR advise before installation. My extra cost- $2862.00.
BUYERS BEWARE

Dear Remy
Thank you for your comments, first I would like to ask that you call us and we will be able to assist you with your humidity issue. We take our products and services very seriously and we do not ignore any issue you or our customers have. Please ask for the operations manager so that we can discuss your issue.
Regards
John Bordenuk
Operations Manager

More about QSI Windows, Doors & Sunrooms

Founded in 1976 by owner Terry Bobiak, QSI Windows Doors Sunrooms has excelled in the home renovation business. Supplying and Installing QSI SMARTComfort Home Products with Employee based Installation TEAMS. Now also including Retractable Patio Awnings and Retractable Screens with the same great service and quality.
Consistently the recipient of the Consumers Choice Award and Readers Choice Awards.