Lagois Drafting & Construction

Chris from Gloucester
Chris from Gloucester
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Home Renovation

I hired Lagois to design and build an add-on to my house. We wanted extra space for a small den. The drawings were done quickly and to my exact specifications. They acquired all the required permits and provided me with a detailed schedule. The work was done on time and on budget. I could not be happier. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs anything from simple drafting all the way to full home renovations!

Thank you for this glowing endorsement.

Clifff
Clifff
1 review KEMPTVILLE, ON

Prepared drawings for sunroom

Lagois Drafting prepared drafting papers when we built our new sunroom. They assisted me in getting a permit from our township to build. As I did the complete room myself, the details regarding the intersecting of the new roof to the existing roof at a 90 degree angle was very helpfull. It has now been 9 years sine I built the sunroom & there have been no problems.