Roofers R Us

Reviews for Roofers R Us

Lynda
Lynda

Roof replacement

I had my roof replaced on September 29/20. Ryan and his team of 6 guys who arrived promptly at 8 am. They worked hard taking off 3 layers of shingles which was a huge job in itself. The shingles were put on a timely manner and they finished by 6;30 pm. Everything was cleaned up nicely all around my house. I highly recommend Ryan who is honest, trustworthy and professional. His quote was fair and honest. His team are exceptional and do an amazing job. Thanks so much!

Jessica in Scarborough
Jessica in Scarborough

Love our new roof!

Ryan and his team at “Roofers R Us” are very professional and did an amazing job on our roof. Ryan came and gave us an estimate and based on recommendations from our real estate agent. He gave us a fair price and our roof was in very bad shape and the first thing we got done when buying our new house. His team also did extra repairs on parts of the roof that were horrible. They did everything we asked for and more. Ryan even came out couple days later to complete a minor extra job we asked for on our roof. They cleaned up after they were finished and worked 2 days on our roof. We are soo happy with our new roof and can feel at ease it was done by professionals who know a lot about roofs. Highly recommend Ryan and his team to do anything related to roofs!

AK from Toronto
AK from Toronto

Excellent Service and Excellent Price!

I would highly recommend Ryan and his team. They did an excellent job on our roof, offered a great price and got the job done quickly and efficiently. Terrific clean up job too. Thank you to Roofers R Us!

Vitali in Mississauga
Vitali in Mississauga

Excellent service

We had to replace our roof in May 2018 after a major wind storm in Toronto. After dealing with a few other companies, we found that Roofers R Us is the best choice. As other reviews stated, they do provide a reasonable and honest price. We were happy to talk to the owner who is very responsive and friendly and his team is extremely professional and diligent in their work. After repair, the slopes of our roof look nice and flat as they used modern high-quality shingles. There was no mess and everything was cleared away. We certainly can recommend Roofers R Us as your roofer company!

Rita Ghosh in Thornhill
Rita Ghosh in Thornhill

came back and finished the repairs and honoured the warranty

These guys installed my roof back in 2012 and I had issues with my roof and when I called him he came back and fixed it although there was some delay due to some misunderstanding (according to him)

He patched up where ever the leak was and so far the repair has been satisfactory.

Review has 2 previous versions
Bob in Woodbridge
Bob in Woodbridge

Shingle change

As a builder I have struggled finding a good roofer for my projects for years, I think I have found one! Nice job, decent timing, patient and cooperative with little up and downs, decent price.

JAYR in Scarborough
JAYR in Scarborough

New Shingles installed

I had a townhouse built in 1999. The shingles is starting to warp because of age. Ryan was recommended by my next neighbor. He came one day and gave me his estimate. I requested the shingles that I wanted for my roof. I got the top of the line shingles from Owens and Corning. They did a fantastic job installing the necessary underlayment and membrane. The job was finished in one and half days. The end result : Top rate quality installation of the new shingles. Good job Ryan!!

Mark Toljagic in Scarborough
Mark Toljagic in Scarborough

Great new roof!

They say you shouldn't take the lowest bidder, but this has to be the exception. Ryan and his team stripped off my old roof and put on a new one in just one day - and it was a quality job! I stayed home from work to see that the ice shield and other elements were installed as contracted, and I have to tell you I have not seen a more professional crew. No joking around, just quality work. There were seven men on the job. They had their own dump truck and all the right power tools. And I paid $1,000 less than I did 14 years ago the last time it was done (NEVER use IKO shingles - they are garbage). I insisted on Owens-Corning this time and they should last twice as long as the lousy IKO shingles. Good job, Ryan.

Mary A.  from Vaughan
Mary A. from Vaughan

Reliable Roof Repair

After several years I have finally got down to promoting Roofers R Us. Ryan, as the other reviews have stated, is a reliable, genuine person who knows that customer service wins over quick sale. He repaired my roof leak initially (for a really decent price) - when Ave*** R*** Roofing said I would need a whole roof replaced not just a repair- but let me know that in a few years it would have to be replaced. I gave his name to friends and he was much more reasonable than other companies so they too hired him and are very satisfied with his work, and his accomodating manner with any request. And he stays true to his quote...no surprises. Give him a call - you'll see.

chris from Whitchurch-stouffville
chris from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Stouffville, ON

roof replacement

Hard working and friendly crew! The owner (Ryan) was a pleasure to deal with. Very approachable, knowledgeably and honest! I did a lot of research and got a lot of quotes from other contractors. This company hands down was the most honest. I got that sense the first time I met Ryan and was very pleased with the end result!

More about Roofers R Us

ROOFERS"R"US INC. offers residential and commercial roofing services. Fully Insured and Licensed. We provide high quality roofing services.
Looking for Roofing pros in Thornhill?