I had a great move with this company. Their movers are very well trained and they work as fast as you can work while staying safe. I really like how they handled the issues that came up during the move and that is probably what sets them apart from a lot of other moving companies.
For example, we had one extremely large and HEAVY armoire that had to be moved up a very narrow staircase with a turn at the end. I'm confident 90% of movers would not even have attempted it and the other 10% would have damaged the furniture and/or the walls but these guys got it done with proper planning and execution.