Straight Cut Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
209 East St UXBRIDGE ON L9P
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Uxbridge  >  Straight Cut Painting

Reviews for Straight Cut Painting

Alan in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I called straight cut for a quote on a basement painting job. They were there the same day, with a quote ready by the evening. I didn't have to wait at all, and the price was actually cheaper than I expected. The surprising thing was that their quality of work was far greater than i expected, no drips, no bumps and no bubbles. The boys at straight cut will be my first choice for my next renovation.

Thanks guys.

Jack from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I hired Straight Cut Painting to re-paint the interior of my house after some major renovations. I always believe that a jack-off-all trades company is but a master of none. It is important for me to hire separate companies who excel at one particular job. I have a roofer do the roof, a drywall guy do the drywall and a painter do the painting. That being said, Straight Cut painting prepared and primed the new drywall, and removed all pre-existing bumps from the not-remodeled part of the house. They painting the walls with a colour I picked from a home and garden catalog, and the entire job took the estimated 2 days. I was very satisfied, and would recommend these painters to anybody.