Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Fireplaces
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Mississauga  >  Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs  >  Service and clean gas fireplace
Doug M from Toronto
Doug M from Toronto

Service and clean gas fireplace

Contacted Imran due to a faulty pilot light on our 10 yr old gas fireplace. He was quick to respond and arrange a time for service. Not only did he repair the pilot light issue, he preformed a thorough cleaning, adjusted all of the logs and ambers, repainted some scuffed metal, dealt with a remote control issue and properly installed a shutoff switch which had never been done by the original installer. Fireplace operates perfectly and looks better than ever. Work area was left spotless. This gentleman is a pro and knows how to deliver an outstanding customer experience. If you need gas fireplace service, look no further. Thanks Imran!

Hi Mr. Doug, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with my services provided to you. God willing, I will be here to assist you at any time my services will be required and will always strive to pleased my customers no matter what.I hope you are enjoying the ambiance of the real flame and wish you all the best. My Almighty God bless us all.