Enchant Management

Reviews for Enchant Management

Patricia in Calgary
Patricia in Calgary

Condo Renovations

Enchant Management, in particular Boris, just completed extensive renovations to my condo which included new flooring and paint throughout, popcorn ceiling removal, a new bathroom, some plumbing in the kitchen and a few other fixes. Boris is incredibly knowledgeable, was very helpful, responded to a few unexpected issues upon demolition quickly and professionally and is an all around wonderful person to transact with. Even with the few unexpected issues, the renovations were completed on budget and on time. I highly recommend Enchant and Boris.

Thank you very much.

Private User in Calgary in Calgary
Private User in Calgary in Calgary

Basement window

We are very pleased with the basement window / window well we recently had installed by Enchant Management. Dan and his team made every effort to complete the job in a timely manner even though a few days of rain interfered with the completion of the well. They even worked an afternoon on a weekend at no extra cost. They perfectly matched the color of the border around the window to the existing house border which looks really great. Thanks Dan to you and your team for doing a wonderful job on this project, which can often be considered somewhat of a precarious one.

Ken Brown in Calgary

102 811 Manning Road NE
CALGARY
AB
T2E7L4

Dan Walker and his team of contractors carried out an excellent job of renovating our kitchen, the main floor and stairs hardwood flooring and living room. Dan was instrumental in the new design and offered advice throughout the design, costing and installation phases, being very respectful of our budget without over-designing or up-selling in any area. His experience with renovations enhanced our original ideas and brought many new solutions to the table. Dan and his contractors are easy to work with and willing to put in the extra effort when time is short or extra tasks were added by ourselves.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Attic

We hired Dan for a repair job in our attic. He has courteous, professional, always on time and did a great job. I usually don't write reviews, but when someone gives good service, I believe the story should be told and professionalism rewarded.

Darcy in Calgary
Darcy in Calgary

Renovation

Enchant Management did an amazing job. Fast and efficient and the final cost was lower than quoted. I have recommended Enchant Management to many clients and will continue to recommend them. Simply amazing!

Brianne Ippolito in Calgary
Brianne Ippolito in Calgary

Basement Renovation

Only a few months after purchasing our first home my boyfriend and I experienced a sewer backup in our basement. Dan and his team were able to help us right away, they did a great job getting the right people in to fix the problem, re do our flooring and drywall, as well as exceeding my expectations on some extra projects I kept adding to the basement renovation. We ended up using Enchant Management to put in new windows, and some extra work upstairs as well. They did a great job and it was easy to put our trust into them with our first home. Thanks again Dan and team!

Jovette in Calgary
Jovette in Calgary

Backyard privacy wall

Needed a privacy wall around my patio. Dan and his team did a great job, they were fast, always left the area cleaned and safe at the end of each day and it looks great!

Brian Pepe from Calgary
Brian Pepe from Calgary

Rear yard Pergola

We decided to give our back yard a complete makeover about 2013. We contacted Dan at Enchant Management and he came to meet with us to help us with our design of our dream back yard. We had no real idea of what we wanted except that we wanted a covered area. Dan was very professional as a good contractor should be, he ask many questions that my wife and I really did not even consider. Dan came with his team members to view the project many times before he put pen to a contract. This put our mind at ease as some contractors that we contacted were too quick to tell us what we did not want because they did not listen to us. They were also too quick with guessing the price without even taking the time to find material costs etc. Dan explained that we had a unique back yard and some of the design had to be confirmed along the way, (call this a design build). We encountered some small hiccups along the way as to be expected but I was always able to contact Dan to discuss any issues as they arise. The project seemed to take a long time to complete, but winter came early in 2013 and Dan stopped working in late October because it was too cold. He restarted in May of 2014 and was completed by August. All my friends and neighbours were speechless when they saw our back yard for the first time. My kids call it the “Earl’s Patio.” Now when we get home from a long day at work we just have to walk out our back door to this amazing oasis and pour a glass of wine and forget the day. All and all Dan and his professional team built us the dream back yard that we never expected we could have! Thank You Dan and all the team at Enchant Management.

Steve Crews from Calgary
Steve Crews from Calgary

New Deck

Dan and his team built a deck, 10 feet off the ground, for a walk out condo that I own. His team was fast and efficient. They did the work that I asked for and more. This is the second project that they have to done for me and I will certainly keep using them and referring them to my friends and clients.

Steve

102 811 Manning Road NE
CALGARY
AB
T2E7L4

Very punctual and reliable. Excellent workmanship. We were tired of the carpet so we decided to put floors. We are so happy with our new floors and we were also happy with the price. Enchant management it's super professional and very fair.

More about Enchant Management

Enchant Management has earned a reputation of a company committed to delivering exceptional results in a timely manner. Over the years we have built a loyal clientele base consisting of home owners, property management companies, insurance companies and banks. Our practices and achievements had allowed for continuous growth and improved business performance.
By prioritizing our customer's needs we strive to approach every project with great importance and complete the job in an efficient and affective manner. Please refer to the list of services Enchant Management provides to its customers or give us a call to schedule an estimate at 403-669-9796. We appreciate your business.

General Contractors
-Plumbing and Gas -Asbestos Abatement -Mold remediation and water damage restoration -Former Grow-op Remediation -Kitchens and Baths -Hardwood and Laminate -Decks and Fences -Basement finishing and remodeling -Windows and doors -Millwork, Woodwork, Casings -Framing -Garage and shed packages -Ceramic, Marble, tumbled stone, granite and mosaic tile -Painting -Plumbing and gasfitting -HVAC -Design and Consulting
2008
Cheque, Visa, Mastercard
Province of Alberta General Contractor City of Calgary Business License
Better Business BureauIICRC Certified FirmAlberta Construction Safety Association
2,000,000.00 Liability with Federated InsuranceBonded with Federated Insurance