RAAD Marble & Granite Inc.

Countertops
219 Connie cres, unit 6 concord ON L4K 1L4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Concord  >  RAAD Marble & Granite Inc.

Reviews for RAAD Marble & Granite Inc.

Lesterb20 in Milton
Lesterb20 in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Professional service

I just had my countertop installed this morning and I’m very pleased at the results. Ali and Amir at Raad Marble were great to deal with. Communication was excellent from start to end. They truly put customer service first. Their installers Alex and Shawn came on time and did an awesome job. I’m very happy with my new countertop and with Raad Marble. Thank you Ali and Amir!

Thank you Lester, it was a pleasure doing work for you , good luck with the rest of your reno.

Valery
Valery

Our projects

I would whole heartedly recommend this Company for countertop installation. Amir and his Team ensure a flaw less execution in the installation and selection of the stone.
He is fair and ensure quality each and every time.

thanks valery we enjoy working with you guys as well and really appreciate the review :)

Darlene in Old Toronto
Darlene in Old Toronto

Custom homes

We have used RAAD Marble and Granite For several high end homes in Toronto and they have always been professional and efficient and provide high quality work and service

They are easy to work with and I would definitely recommend them

Thank you Darlene, I really appreciate the review and its a pleasure working with you guys.

Tamara
Tamara

Kitchen countertop in Toronto

Amir was recommended to me by IKEA kitchen installers and I am very glad I got my countertop done with him.

He accommodated my timing preference so that I didn't have to be take time off work. Everything was on time and done great. They know well the specifics of IKEA kitchens.

Also I was super lucky. My kitchen is very small, and Amir had a small piece of beautiful quarzite which would fit for my small kitchen, and I got basically at the price of quartz.

I am very happy with my stunning countertop, and recommend RAAD marble to everyone.

Thank you for your review Tamara! Im glad your happy with new countertop! It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate your business and this review!

Lynn in Aurora
Lynn in Aurora

Kitchen and Bathroom Counter tops

Amir was recommended by a friend and I could not have been happier. His prices were very competitive, he was very helpful in selecting the quartz we wanted even when our first choice wasn't available, he sourced out a second option that was just as great. I tell anyone that will listen about his work and his team. They are amazing!

Hi, thank you for your review and kind words, I'm very sorry but I'm not Sure i know who this is. I can't recognize the name your review is under. Please let me know . Sorry again

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen countertop

The guys were very nice, professional. They offer great selection including sinks.
The countertop and the installation are great. Probably the best thing we did in our house. Thank you

Hi Eugene, Thank you for your business and review, it was a pleasure working with you, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns with your countertop. Thanks again, Amir

Emilija in Toronto
Emilija in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Working with Ali and Amir was a pleasure. Every time I called my call was either picked up or returned within minutes. I have worked with so many contractors and you rarely find such good service. The work they did is beyond amazing. I am so happy with my counters. I would recommend Raad to anyone I know.

Hi Emilija , We're glad youre happy with your new countertop. it was a pleasure working with you as well. Please let us know if you have any issues or concerns,

Raksmey in Toronto
Raksmey in Toronto

Quartz Kitchen Countertop

We were renovating our Kitchen and RAAD was recommended to us by our Kitchen installers. We had a small budget to work with and Amir was great with presenting us with options that saved us some money and still get the look that we wanted. RAAD installers showed up on time and were a pleasure to work with! They were quick and efficient! We had a gap behind our gas stove which could not be installed flushed to the wall so we called RAAD to come out and glued a matching quartz strip to close the gap. This was at least a couple of months after the countertop installation and Amir sent his installer out to do this for us free of charge!

We're thoroughly happy and satisfied with our dealing with RAAD and Amir! Would recommend and work with again!

Hi Ramskey, Thank you for your review and your business. I hope you have enjoyed your new kitchen so far and will also in the future, let me know if you have any questions,
Thanks,

Nancy and Barry from BC
Nancy and Barry from BC
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen reno

We chose a granite countertop that was available at many places all over the GTA, many much closer to us in Pickering. But our cabinet installer recommended that we see Amir at Raad. Thank goodness we took his advice. The cabinets were from Ikea and it was helpful that Amir was totally familiar with their products. Also, we had to leave town before the normal cutting time that's allowed. We asked Amir if he could accommodate our schedule. He bent over backwards to make it happen! He made all the measurements himself and before we left, his team returned to install what has become the showpiece of the kitchen. Although there's no end to the number of places turning out countertops, we now understand why Raad has been singled out and why Amir comes so highly recommended.

Alan from Markham
Alan from Markham

Kitchen counter tops, bathroom vanities

We started looking for counter tops almost a year ago as our home was closing this spring. I had emailed a number of places for a quote and Amir was very quick to respond. We also wanted to visit a few places over the winter to get a feel for each place. Well, we didn't get too far because our first and last stop was RAAD Marble & Granite. When we met Amir and Ali, we knew right away that this was the place for us. They were extremely professional, kind and patient. They worked with us and provided us with many samples and ideas based on their experience. Their pricing was also very competitive as well. Even though we changed our minds on the type of stone and colour before placing the final order, Amir and Ali worked patiently with us and accommodated our needs. They truly care about their customers which is hard to find these days. When it finally came to installation, their guys were on time, polite and they kept the place clean by covering up our floors. The installation of our kitchen and bathroom counter tops were perfect. I would highly recommend RAAD to anyone that is looking to replace their counter tops. If they aren't the top marble and granite fabricator in the GTA, they should and will be!

More about RAAD Marble & Granite Inc.

At Raad marble and Granite, all of our counter tops, vanities and other applications are customized to fulfill your highest expectations. Our years of experience in the trade, along with our world-class machines & equipment, give us the confidence to guarantee the very best quality and customer satisfaction that we sincerely value.

Our company consists of professionals in fabrication and installation of :
Granite / Quartz / Marble countertops