Raad Marble & Granite Inc.

219 Connie cres, unit 6 Vaughan ON L4K 1L4
Countertops
Raad Marble & Granite Inc.

Reviews for Raad Marble & Granite Inc.

Helen
Helen

Kitchen countertop

Ali, the owner, is a kind and genuine man. My first encounter with him was very positive. He was knowledgeable and helpful when answering my questions. He was always readily available by phone. Ali also went above and beyond and assisted with my order for a kitchen sink with another vendor. This just goes to show that he is willing to help wherever he can. We were on a time crunch with back to school and with Ali's busy schedule he was able to accommodate my installation for my counter top before school started and for this i am ever so grateful. I also wanted to mention the installer, Alex, who was phenomenal at his work. He was very meticulous and ensured everything was done in a pristine manner. Alex was great at problem solving when he was faced with a challenge during the installation. His years of experience is what has mastered his skill of installation. Thank you to the Raad team for everything. We love everything about our counter tops!

Helen, thank you very much for this review and also for your business, im glad we could help you with your kitchen and even more glad to know you're happy with your countertops. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any questions. Thanks again, Amir

Tom
Tom
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Counter

Referred to Raad by my contractor. Delt with Ali when picking quartz counter and Amir for in-house measurement. Great family to deal with, reasonable price, and efficient. Ended up buying sink from Raad, as well. Install was seemless- done by Alex (a true pro that really knows his business). I would not hesitate to recommend Raad for any countertop job!

Thank you Tom ! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife , we're glad you're happy with your countertop and really appreciate this review, please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Thanks again

Andrew in Richmond Hill
Andrew in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exactly what we were looking for

My wife and I had just renovated our home, and RAAD came highly recommended to us by my father.
Amir was very knowledgeable and patient with us, as it was our first time doing anything like this. He took the time to work with us on finding the perfect fit for our home.
We ended up going with quartz, and the installation and finish of the product was exactly what we were looking for.
The staff who came by for the installation were very professional, kind and took the time to answer any questions we had about the quartz.
Would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Hi Andrew , thank you for your review , it was a pleasure working with you , thank you for your business , we look forward to working with you again.

ben in Vaughan
ben in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

We would like to thank Raad marble team for their Professionalism. Our experience with the team was very pleasant for the team members were:
-Punctual
-pleasant and professional

The work done was clean and accurate.

Ben, thank you for your review, were glad we could meet your expectations and appreciate your business, it was a pleasure dealing with you and we look forward to the next project :)

SMJ
SMJ

Home build

Incredible workmanship and even better service. Amir and his team were very professional and provided me with great advice. They delivered on time and within initial estimate. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business and your review Sam, we enjoyed working with you and wish you good luck with your new home.

F.S.
F.S.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

It was a good experience overall,but there are only a few things that I recomand to Raad company:
1. Have a transaction machine
2. use better quality accesories such as kitchen sinks...
3. Be a little more flexible for pricing:)

Thanks you for taking the time to rate our company and for your suggestions, I just want to mention that the sink we offer are the brand STELLA which is used by many shops and are very good quality sinks. We have been using this brand on many projects and all of our customers have been satisfied so far. I also want to mention that you wanted to save money and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a sink.

As for pricing, you requested for us to arrange a payment plan for you to pay for your new countertops over a few months. Unfortunately we don't offer a payment plan for any of our clients, neither do most companies in our field.

john.m
john.m

New build, kitchen countertops

From start to install, smooth as could be. Very open to our questions and gave very good suggestions for consideration. Very satisfied with the end result. Would recommend to anyone looking for high quality work at a competitive price.

Thank you John, it was a pleasure working with you, good luck with your new kitchen.

Veenstra D.
Veenstra D.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Countertops for Residential construction and renovation

We have used RAAD Marble and Granite on 5-6 projects in the last couple years. From initial measuring and templating to the final installation, their work is always completed in a professional and craftsman-like manner; on-time and on budget.

Thank you David for your continuous business, it was a great experience working with you as usual and look forward to the next project.

Lesterb20 in Milton
Lesterb20 in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Professional service

I just had my countertop installed this morning and I’m very pleased at the results. Ali and Amir at Raad Marble were great to deal with. Communication was excellent from start to end. They truly put customer service first. Their installers Alex and Shawn came on time and did an awesome job. I’m very happy with my new countertop and with Raad Marble. Thank you Ali and Amir!

Thank you Lester, it was a pleasure doing work for you , good luck with the rest of your reno.

Valery
Valery

Our projects

I would whole heartedly recommend this Company for countertop installation. Amir and his Team ensure a flaw less execution in the installation and selection of the stone.
He is fair and ensure quality each and every time.

thanks valery we enjoy working with you guys as well and really appreciate the review :)

More about Raad Marble & Granite Inc.

At Raad marble and Granite, all of our counter tops, vanities and other applications are customized to fulfill your highest expectations. Our years of experience in the trade, along with our world-class machines & equipment, give us the confidence to guarantee the very best quality and customer satisfaction that we sincerely value.

Our company consists of professionals in fabrication and installation of :
Granite / Quartz / Marble countertops