HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Scarborough  >  Your Action Movers

Reviews for Your Action Movers

Karen in Toronto

Action Movers helped me and my family move from Milton to London.
Robert and his crew were hard working , efficient and did a fantastic job.
I have already recommended them to my friends without hesitation.
Worth every penny.
Thank you Robert.
Karen

Lila in Toronto

Robert and crew took much of the stress out of moving my family from one city to another. They were efficient (even on a brutally hot and humid day), personable, and definitely went the extra mile. They took good care of our belongings and got us well on our way to being set up in our new home. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

10 ++++++++++++++++++
Have moved across Canada and the world a few times and have never has such amazing service. These guys worked incredibly hard and treated my belongings with the utmost care. No damage to anything whatsoever, not even a scratch. The moving costs, as well, were very reasonable.
I would highly recommend YourActionMovers .
Thanks guys, hopefully I will never move again but if you do, you're my team!

May 28, 2017

Robert,
Manager,
Your Action Movers
Movers Storage
www.youractionmovers.com
[email protected]

Dear Robert:

We would like to express our appreciation for the work that Your Action Movers did in order to move the contents of our house to our new address.

We were very impressed with the care and diligence you showed in preparing and moving the various items in our 3000 square-foot home. We have moved twice before and your service was the most careful, particularly where you protected our more delicate large pieces of furniture by wrapping them thoroughly in blankets before taking them out.

Moving house can be an emotional experience and it was good to not have to worry about the logistics of maneuvering the numerous large and heavy items we own.

We would highly recommend Your Action Movers services to others. Your work was careful, efficient and quick and it allowed us to focus on other aspects involved in the complicated process of moving from one house to another, with the reassurance that our property was in good hands.

Sincerely,
Sean and Ondina

Ekta Kurien in

Robert and Al were incredibly amazing. Robert was attentive and honest since the time I submitted an online quote request. Their quote was the cheapest. But their service was beyond excellent. They came on time, armed with padding and boxes. They emptied our condo in Etobicoke and moved our stuff to a 4-storey townhouse in Mississauga in 3.75 hours. There were no hidden fees. We needed disassembly and reassembly so we went by the hr, but they can offer a flat rate as well. We had more stuff than what I had anticipated and they moved it no-problem! Unlike most movers, their time started only when they got to our place. They didn't charge us for travel time or fuel to get to Etobicoke from Scarborough - the so-called best movers had said their time starts when they leave their office!! I am glad we chose Your Action Movers.

Robert is an inspiration. I couldn't have asked for a better person to start me off in my first home! He gave us a hug in the end. I highly recommend Robert and Your Action Movers.

1 review Caledon, ON

Your Action Movers just moved my belongings from my house in Caledon to a storage facility in Sudbury. I am beyond pleased that I chose this company.

Prior to the move, all of my interactions with Robert were highly professional and it is quite apparent that he is passionate about what he does. His replies to emails, texts and phonecalls were always prompt and he was pleasant and respectful.

On moving day Robert and his crew arrived exactly when he said they would and were very polite, organized and remarkably effecient. Robert runs a tight ship and you can clearly see his expertise and devotion to his work. The three of them took great care in protecting my furniture and were very careful with the walls and floors in my house.

Even though they had to correct quite a few of my packing flaws, they still had everything on the truck in only three hours.

Upon arriving in Sudbury they encountered some unique challenges with my storage locker but Robert went above and beyond to ensure that my belongings would all fit into the unit (which turned out to be smaller than expected) and he put everything on skids to protect from moisture. He also gave me a phonecall as he was locking my unit which gave me great peace of mind.

Robert, thank you for all the kindness you showed during a very stressful time for me. I wish you all the best in the future.

Jennifer, R.N.

LindsayA in Ottawa
1 review Tiny, ON

HIGHLY recommend your action movers! We moved a 3 bedroom house from Ajax up north to Tiny Township (balm beach) Robert and his crew were very efficient, professional, personable and took great care of our things. They made our move less stressful at a very reasonable price.

Jenny in Toronto

With The help of Your Action Movers, our move went off without a hitch! Our three movers (Rob, Al, and Hamed) were punctual, courteous and took every precaution to ensure our items were not damaged. They went above and beyond and worked tirelessly throughout the day to ensure we got all our contents moved. Rob was extremely helpful, worked fast and efficent without taking a break and delivered on what he promised. They were a super team and their efforts were greatly appreciated. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for moving services!

Siobhan in Toronto

I have mixed feelings about Your Action Movers. I got a dozen or so quotes from different moving companies for our move from our Toronto condo to our new house in Burlington. The quote from Your Action Movers was BY FAR the fairest price, the communication was clear, professional and friendly. They offered a very fair flat rate, and said that if the hourly rate ended up being less, they would honour it. After hours sorting through confusing, vague and expensive quotes from other moving companies, as I wrote to Your Action Movers, theirs was a breath of fresh air.
They answered emails in a timely manner, answered questions in advance, they called the day before to confirm the details again, and the morning of to update us on their arrival time.
Nothing was broken. Our things were moved with care and I had no issues with the mechanics of the move.

Despite some really excellent things about this experience, there were some unfortunately some elements that were not ideal:
- upon arrival at our condo, Robert yelled at two different people in the roundabout who were in the way of parking the moving truck. It was embarrassing to have my neighbours yelled at by someone I had hired.
- we greeted them in a friendly manner and the response from Robert was that he wished he had not come (he literally said this!) because he remembered this condo and it is a pain in the butt to move things from the moving elevator area to the truck. We thought he was teasing/joking, but he was serious, he really was telling us he wished he hadn't accepted the job. I didn't even know how to respond - I was thinking to myself...what do I do now? Will I need to call another company to see if they can come last minute? Robert said he would normally charge a "long walk fee" (I hadn't heard of this before, but is apparently standard in the industry), but instead would waive it. He said he expected my husband to help them with the move though. Now, my husband will not complain and he is an able-bodied 35-year old so he became the 3rd mover and did whatever Robert asked. However, this is what I wanted to avoid by hiring movers, so I would have preferred to have just paid an extra fee, had I been asked.
- once inside the condo, Robert yelled at me that we hadn't packed the boxes properly. I had spent weeks organizing and packing up our lives (while 4 months pregnant). I read about 'packing hacks', had moving boxes and tape shipped to us, labelled everything. We stayed up most of the night ensuring we were totally ready. I really believed that when the movers arrived they would say "wow, look how organized you are, you've made this job really easy!". So when Robert yelled at me angrily several times that we did a bad job taping the boxes and said "this is unbelievable", I had to leave the room because I broke down in tears. My reaction was due to stress and pregnancy, but being yelled at and repeatedly apologizing made this a really unpleasant experience for me and my husband.
- they wore their shoes on the white carpets. Not a huge deal, but might be to others.
- there was an extra 3% fuel surcharge that I was not told about in advance (I reviewed my email exchanges to confirm). Not a huge deal, and as I said, their price was still much fairer than any others, but might be useful to know for others.

After everything, I would still recommend them (and I actually did to friends who are moving in a few weeks), however, be organized, tape the bottoms of all of your boxes, and have thick skin. I don't think Robert is a mean person at heart, but he has an aggressive and angry way of interacting with you and with your neighbours.

More about Your Action Movers

Your Action Movers & Storage Inc. is a relocation, moving and storage company in North America. We offer a full line of moving, furniture and packing services. We customize our services to fit your moving needs whether your move is small or big. We provide helpful advice and assistance from ...