Your Action Movers

Preston from Whitby
Preston from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Short Distance, Late Move

My family and I moved from a townhouse condo into a detached house a couple of blocks over. Because our condo closed the day after we closed on our house we had only an afternoon/evening to move. This also meant that we did not have keys until about 3pm. Rob was very understanding of the situation and promised to stay as late as needed

We were very impressed at the speed and care Rob's team took in moving our items. They showed up at 1PM and were finished unloading by 6pm.

I was off with my estimates, so there was a slight adjustment to the quote I was give. However, I felt it to be more than reasonable. I would recommend confirming your furniture and box count before he arrives.

Hi Preston,
Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing us to Move you. It certainly was a pleasure to meet your Family also I look forward to reading about your son in the future as he scores all those goals for
the Leafs. I hope your new home provides you and your Family with many years of Happiness.

Thanks again, Robert

Brian in Kingston
Brian in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

First-time moving with pros

My wife and I had to move from Kingston to the Niagara Falls region for a new job with only 3 weeks from the offer to the start date. We had never hired a moving company and were a bit worried about what kind of risks and costs we would run into. After much research and a few quotes we decided Your Action Movers was the best option with the flat rate that was quoted. Robert came over and took care of everything like a superhero! You can rest assured that he will load, move, and unload your precious possessions with the utmost care. Make no mistake, he does not mess around and he is only interested in getting the job done quickly and efficiently, but he is reliable and definitely cares about doing things right. My only advice: be ready when he shows up, let him do his job, and trust his judgement! Big thanks to Al as well!

NBellissimo in Edmonton
NBellissimo in Edmonton

Moved from Richmond Hill to Ottawa with an infant

Moving cities with a 5 month old wouldn’t have been as smooth and efficient had it not been for Robert. He is a professional at the job and works with his clients to ensure you get the job done right at the right price. We were so impressed with his service that we referred him to a friend while we were en route to the new home!! 5 stars to Your Action Movers!

Chantelle in Cambridge
Chantelle in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Professional Movers

Robert was professional to deal with and if you provide him with an accurate estimate of your items being moved, he can work with you to provide a fair and accurate cost for your moved. We moved from Toronto to Kitchener into a storage unit and Robert ensured everything was packed correctly and protected.

Amaya in Scarborough
Amaya in Scarborough

Very recommendable

We moved from Toronto to Ottawa and we were told at late notice that we had to anticipate our moving date two days. Robert was so accommodating and flexible. He and his workers were quick, efficient and took good care of our belongings. We got everything delivered on time and in perfect shape. He is experienced and trustworthy. And he gave us the best rate of all budgeted. If I had to move in the future, I would certainly call Your Action Movers again! Thank you Robert!

Andrew in
Andrew in
1 review Saugeen Shores, ON

Hamilton - Pickering - Pickering - Port Elgin

We have used Robert and your action movers for three moves now and couldn’t be happier with the level of service and professionalism they have provided each and every time. When we encountered an issue with the elevator during one of our moves they even offered to store our belongings overnight for no extra charge! They provide the highest quality of service, have never damaged anything and charge the most reasonable prices we have seen. Could not recommend them enough A+ service, book them for your next move and you won’t be disappointed. Cost was for a move from Hamilton to Pickering, another move within Pickering and a final move from Pickering to Port Elgin.

Saud in Scarborough
Saud in Scarborough

Long distance moving

We recently moved to Windsor from Mississauga. We hired Your Action Movers for the job after much research online and talking to different movers over the phone. The flat rate they offered sounded reasonable. They showed up on time and the 3 of them did the padding of the furniture to moving it into the truck in less than 3 hours. They were on there way to Windsor right away. After reaching here, they unloaded quickly and put the furniture etc in the respective rooms we told them to. The stuff was undamaged and no scratches in the house. Robert and Mark were very friendly too and they kept chatting and cracking jokes. They did the whole job with great professionalism without taking any breaks.

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving house from Toronto to Hamilton

Robert and his crew moved us out of our two bedroom rental in Toronto into our first home in Hamilton in record time.

Their rates were really competitive - they offered an hourly rate or a flat rate and would charge us whatever was cheapest, which was a real relief given the traffic on the QEW.

They handled all our belongings with care - nothing was damaged and they even went so far as to re-assemble furniture that had to be taken apart before we moved.

These guys are real professionals who offer an excellent service at a great price. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Elizabeth Suen in Scarborough
Elizabeth Suen in Scarborough

A Hassel-Free Basement Apartment Move.

My partner and I recently moved from a basement apartment to a bungalow in Pickering. We truly appreciated the efficiency and professionalism to Rob and his colleagues throughout the entire move. We especially were impressed with how they were able to carry our giant queen sized mattress out of the basement apartment. This was definitely a job that required the help of professional movers!

Rob and company generously offered to show us how to best pad and secure our furniture, and even recommended that we remove the lightbulbs and other fragile components of our lamps before loading them into the truck to ensure they did not get damaged. It was a pleasure to have Your Action Movers help us with our move, and we will definitely call them in the near future if we ever have to move again.

Hilary in Scarborough
Hilary in Scarborough

Move in Toronto

Robert and team were great! They took great care of our furniture and moved us from point A to point B in under 3.5 hours. He accommodated us even with a last minute date switch. I would definitely use them again and recommend to others. Overall great experience and made the move so simple!

More about Your Action Movers

Your Action Movers & Storage Inc. is a relocation, moving and storage company in North America. We offer a full line of moving, furniture and packing services. We customize our services to fit your moving needs whether your move is small or big. We provide helpful advice and assistance from ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Scarborough?