Pestend Pest Control

Reviews for Pestend Pest Control

Alice
Alice

Mice problem

This is the first time that we have used Pestend Pest Control and were very satisfied with their service. Moe was very professional, courteous and very informative plus we appreciated the follow ups as well!! I would definitely recommend Pestend!!

aun in North York
aun in North York

bedbugs extermination

i called them to get rid of bedbugs. and i got what i wanted in 1 visit .. naseer was here . extremely friendly guy.. i m very happy to call this company for my issue.. they know how to get rid of these suckers.

Carpet Beetle Extermination

I moved into a condo that was infested with Carpet Beetles. It was a nightmare that I never would have anticipated being up against in a high end downtown building that was under 5 years old. I reached out to Pestend after using another service that did not eliminate the issue. I worked with Naseer who was not only extremely informative but also very kind and patient when I had questions about the pest and the service, post-care maintenance. I would definitely recommend this company to everybody.

Patricia Croley from North York
Patricia Croley from North York

Removal of Wasp Nest

ZAFAR AHMAD, OF PESTEND PEST CONTROL WAS EXTREMELY COURTEOUS, EFFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL. IT IS NICE TO SEE THAT THERE ARE STILL INDIVIDUALS THAT TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY AND WORK HARD. SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS COMPANY WITH EMPLOYEES SUCH AS ZAFAR.

Bugs in North York
Bugs in North York

Bed bug heat extermination

We would like to express our sincerest thanks to Luqman and Iffy for their great service they did on the heat treatment to our residence. They were professional, polite and courteous, honest and extremely dedicated. I highly recommend these gentlemen from PESTEND Inc.

Ann

Bedbugs extermination

I had biting for about 3 months . Tried few home remedies but it didn't work . I found this company on Internet with excellent reviews and I was very happy to speak to an agent instead of voice mail. They send Naseer for inspection he recommended me heat treatment due to my expansive cloths and complicated bed frame . Naseer answered all my questions and concerns with great care. I m so happy that my problem was gone after the treatment and he did a follow up too after 2 weeks. After 3 months I suspected something , I called and he came back in just 3 days and fortunately it was not bedbug again ... It gave me great peace of mind . and I am sooo happy with this company and Naseer . I would like to mention one more thing, as a single women it was not easy to put trust on someone and leaving house but the technician made me very comfortable with the conversation and attitude.. Great work

Hi,

At pestend we strive to ensure that customers are satisfied with the services provided by our technician's who work extremely hard to live up to the expectation of each and every customer.Thank you so much for the positive feedback for our services. We are delighted to note that Naseer was able to live up to your expectations.

Pestend team

Mel
Mel

Carpenter ants and pavement ants

We’ve used Moe from Pest End for two years. The first year we had a pretty bad carpenter ant issue and the second year we just had a basic small pavement ant issue.
Moe was awesome. Super knowledgeable and both times, the ant issue was resolved.
Would highly recommend Moe from Pest End.

Hi Mel,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback for Moe and our services. We are delighted to note that Moe was able to live upto your expectations. Thanks once again

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Squirrel removal

Bought a new to us house and heard noises from the attic. Called Pestend and the next day they came ready to help. Very friendly and professional service, plus more affordable than any other quote I could get!

Hi,

Our team of experts put their best foot forth to ensure that our customers live a pest-free and happy life. We appreciate your kind feedback.

Best regards,
Pestend team

JENNYandPIERRE North York
JENNYandPIERRE North York

Carpenter ants issue

Great service person on the day of the application and as well as phone service to answer our questions. Very informative and re-assuring service with a warranty for their work. I would use them again.

Hi Jenny and Pierre,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We take professionalism serious here at Pestend and we are always delighted when our customers are satisfied with the service provided.

Gibson f.
Gibson f.

Bed bug removal

Moe was very professional and informative. We had a mild case of bed bugs and caught them early, with two treatments Moe was able to eliminate our problem finally giving us some peace of mind. Thank you for your help, answering all of our questions and checking in with us after the second treatment. I would definitely recommend Pestend!

Hi Gibson,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback for our services. We are delighted to note that Moe was able to live up to your expectations.

More about Pestend Pest Control

Pestend is providing pest and wildlife control services in and around GTA. Pestend technicians received special training to carry out work activities in professional manners.Our licensed and experienced Pest Control Professionals are always ready to solve any of your residential or business pest problem effectively and economically.