Pestend Pest Control

Reviews for Pestend Pest Control

AS
AS

Mice extermination

Mice extermination. Very thorough and listened to the issue and executed services accordingly. Issue has been resolved and appreciated the follow up to ensure the matter was no longer!

Thanks Aleeya for your appreciation.We at Pestend always do our best to resolve our customers 's issues!
Moe

Tanvir Z.
Tanvir Z.

Mice Extermination

The service was effective and courteous, and was completed in a timely manner. For now, we do not have mice problem

Thanks Tanvir for you nice review.I and Whole Pestend team struggle hard to provide best of our service.
Moe

Sedatn in Ajax
Sedatn in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Mice control

The technician arrived on time. After thorough inspection, he explained what needed to be done and he completed his procedures as well as explaining what to expect in the next few weeks and to call if the problem returns.

SR in Brampton
SR in Brampton

Great Service from Moe!

We had an issue with carpenter ants, to the point where it got quite bad, quick. We had Moe come out to deal with the matter and he was wonderful. He spent a good deal of time providing information and encouraged us to ask questions. He didn't rush us and did very thorough work. He was so great! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs pest control help!

Kate from Old Toronto
Kate from Old Toronto

mice

Pestend treated my house for a mice infestation back in the fall. Their work comes with a 6 month guarantee. We share a wall with our neighbours who clearly haven't done anything about their mice problem and therefore the mice were back in our garage. After calling Pestend, they came back within 48 hours to retreat the garage (and even found me a replacement technician for the same day when their other technician was called away for a family emergency). the follow-up didn't cost me a penny and they encouraged me to call back if I see any evidence of them after 3 weeks. And Javeed (my technician) was great to work with. Great customer service, thank you!

Joanna
Joanna

Pest control

Moe was very knowledgeable and has great customer service. I have not seen anymore roaches. I highly recommend this company.

Nouman
Nouman

Pest control

Moe showed up earlier upon my request and he was very professional and transparent about the whole process. We had pavement ants and so he recommended doing bait in certain areas of the home where the ants were more prevalent and spray in other areas. It’s been 1 month now and ants have not come back - we are very satisfied with the service

Handy.sean
Handy.sean

Raccoon removal from attic

They were fast and efficient. From the moment they arrived, they explained what they would do, how much it would cost

Srikanth Mangalam from Mississauga
Srikanth Mangalam from Mississauga

Raccoon in the attic

A raccoon got into our attic damaging one of the turbines in our roof. Pestend responded immediately to my request on Homestars. Shakeel and his dad came the next day, confirmed the presence of raccoon in the attic and even predicted it was a male based on the smell. They placed a one way door and sealed the other potential entry point. Shakeel was extremely honest and transparent about the process and how long it would take for the raccoon exit and he was bang on. The raccoon left after the 2 days. He has sealed the entry points with interim measures which has a 3 year warranty. Shakeel also provided me advice on what can be done in order to avoid such enteries in the future. During this period, he patiently responded to all my queries via text at all times of the day (and I had many of them) and provided me with as much as information as he could. His honesty and professionalism are rare to find these days. The hope now is that I don't have to deal with this situation again and if I am unlucky enough to do, I will have no hestitation in calling them back.

Nicole
Nicole

Mouse issue

Moe conducted a detailed assessment of my property identifying areas of concern. He also expressed what changes needed to take place such as, fixing my garage door where there was a gap for mice entering. He was a friendly technician and straight to the point. I made the necessary changes and all is well. Thanks Moe!

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your kind words. Our technicians make it their top priority to provide our clients with the maximum amount of information to facilitate the process of deciding what the best steps are to render your property a pest-free one. We appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
Pestend team.

More about Pestend Pest Control

Pestend is providing pest and wildlife control services in and around GTA. Pestend technicians received special training to carry out work activities in professional manners.Our licensed and experienced Pest Control Professionals are always ready to solve any of your residential or business pest problem effectively and economically.