Just Junk Calgary

Calgary AB T2Z 0G4
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Calgary  >  Just Junk Calgary

Reviews for Just Junk Calgary

C. Ripley in Calgary

I heard about this company on the news one evening and wanted to get a old freezer removed from the garage. I contacted the company and booked the job. They were great kept me informed as to arrival time picked up the appliance and were finished within 5 minutes. The guys were very friendly and efficient and I would not hesitate to refer any family or friends to this company.

S-J in Calgary

I had a great experience with this great company with it's friendly, respectful and organize team they have been on time and fast . Great explanation regarding the cost . Wonderful job they have done . So happy

Heather in Calgary

I had some heavy furniture that I wanted out of the basement and these guys made it happen. Even after the challenge of the sofa bed vs the basement stairwell, the price I was quoted at the start was still the price I paid. Chris and his team were professional and polite and far more capable than me. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Sharon P. from Calgary

Assisted Review

Oliver & his assistant were absolutely fantastic. They removed their shoes before entering the house and even though we told them to leave them on, they left them outside. They were fast, polite and very careful when taking the items out the doors. I would recommend them to anyone at anytime.

Lori A.  from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Assisted Review

Chris and his coworker were extremely courteous, friendly and efficient and got my old washing machine out with no trouble. Will definitely use this service again and will recommend to friends and family. Thanks so much guys!!

Assisted Review

was going to phone to let you know that the two men who did my pick up were fantastic! Oliver is a sweetheart, very friendly and personable. I'm super satisfied. Thank you!

Carol M.  from Calgary

Assisted Review

The process ran very smoothly from ordering online, to the first phone call from Just Junk saying they were on their way, removal of item and final call for payment. I was very concerned at first, as I was doing this from a distance and not actually present during the removal, but Oliver was very professional and put my mind at ease. I have noticed your truck in my city, and would definitely use this company again if the need arises.

Liz V.  from Calgary

Assisted Review

Oliver and his team were very organized, fast workers and respectful of my property....what a great experience. I know who to call when I need this service in the future

Shirley E. from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Assisted Review

I am so impressed with the two gentlemen that were at my house. They were friendly and fast and very professional. I will be recommending your service in my neighborhood. My only complaint is that there was no options for a tip as I was paying with debit. The two young men definitely deserved a tip, but as I carry no cash I was unable to.

Darlene M.  from Calgary

Assisted Review

Super easy to book an appt, pleasant & efficient workers, great price...I kept waiting for something to go wrong but it didn't. Thank you for providing a great service !!!

More about Just Junk Calgary

If you have junk taking up valuable space on your property, whether residential or commercial, the JustJunk. com junk removal Calgary, Alberta, Canada experts can get rid of the junk for you! All you have to do is book an appointment to have the Calgary junk movers come to your ...