Carpathian Masonry

HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Nepean  >  Carpathian Masonry

Reviews for Carpathian Masonry

Mark B from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I've been needing to rebuild my large chimney on my old house for some years. After contacting several companies and following up on references, I decided to hire Carpathian Masonry. Andrew was easy to deal with and showed up when he promised. The work done was to obvious high standards. In fact, due to the old brick no longer being available in the same size, Andrew did a clever design to make the chimney fit in nicely with the rest of the brickwork - he cares about the details. The chimney was rebuilt on schedule and without any surprise costs and the chimney looks great. The work area was left spotless after every work day and once they had completed the job. I would heartily recommend Carpathian Masonry to anyone.

j.ulvr
1 review , ON

We had water damage on the stone wall. The repair was done professionally to our satisfaction.
I would definitely recommend this company

johnnym
1 review Dunrobin, ON

Great to deal with, did not leave until they were sure of customer satisfaction.
This is huge in customer relations and they did a great job at it.

Thank you for your review. We do feel that your satisfaction is paramount and we are so glad we could come through for you.

Robinlewis.j
1 review Ottawa, ON

We have used Carpathian Masonry on several occasions for various work projects on our residences and commercial building. We have always found them to be professional, punctual, trust worthy and they have always come in on or under budget. We will continue to use their services for future projects big or small.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your continued business.

P L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I engaged Carpathian Masonry to repair a failing brick wall in a 106 year old Class 1 Heritage building in Ottawa. There was both interior and exterior work which included rebuilding a collapsed inner lining of bricks, rebuilding jack arches, pointing and replacement of damaged and spalded bricks. As a heritage building attention to detail and reconstruction to original look and feel is essential. Over the last 10 years, Carpathian Masonry has helped me to restore a badly damaged building to its original state.

Thank you for your review of our work. It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with customers who value heritage restoration as much as we do.We appreciate your continued business.

Ian from Carp
2 reviews Carp, ON

Andrew and his team are very professional. He provided me with a detailed quote with photos outlining what stones they would be repointing so that there was no confusion after the job was completed.

Thank you so much Ian for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working on your home.

More about Carpathian Masonry

Established in 2004 Carpathian Masonry is committed to quality craftsmanship and excellent customer service. From beginning to end our projects are professional, safe, and clean. We work on an ongoing basis with reputable general contractors and builders in the region and can provide you with references as to the quality ...