Mold.Ca

Reviews for Mold.Ca

Jin in Toronto
Jin in Toronto

Water Leaking issue

I'm really happy with Bill, the technician who works in my area, really professional and knows what he does, great recommendations from him for my water leaking issue. After I talked to him, finally I understand where and why I have water leaking issues.

Hi Jin
Thank you for your review. Bill takes great pride in his work and was glad he was able to assist. Hopefully the recommended roofer can address the situation.
Best regards, The Mold.ca Team.

Corinna in Stittsville
Corinna in Stittsville

Mold removal and reconstruction

An unfortunate series of events landed us with mold issues. Luckily we checked Homestars and found Mold.ca and their fabulous ratings. The Mold.ca team was amazing to work with - trustworthy, high quality work and proactive communication. They executed the mold remediation and construction while we were away on vacation. We came home to a perfect job and no mess. I would highly recommend them again for both the remediation and build - they repaired drywall , and painted.

Hi Corinna. Thank you so much for your testimonial. I have shared your feedback with the team, and collectively we are very happy to hear that you are pleased. It was great working with you, and we appreciate your support. The Mold.ca Team.

G in East York
G in East York

Highly Recommended for Mold Remediation and Basement Rejuvenation

Two summers ago, I noticed some mold in my basement and tried to take care of it myself. But the following summer, I found mold had spread throughout the basement. I contacted Mold.ca, partly because of a recommendation from another tradesman and partly because the company offered follow-up services to restore the site after the mold was gone. After 30 years, my basement was filled with things I didn’t need any more (aka junk), and the floor and walls needed attention and painting.

What I got from Mold.ca was a two-part package, which first took care of the mold, and then transformed the basement from an embarrassment into one that is getting positive comments from friends and tradesmen.

The attitude of the Mold.ca staff was excellent. They made this an easy experience for me, not just answering my questions but also giving me the kind of information along the way that made it unnecessary to ask many questions. I heard them working together as a team, sharing information as they did their work. They painted the walls with mold-resistant paint, and I got good information about how to avoid ever having a recurrence of mold. In addition, they didn’t only attend to the details of the work as scoped out; they also provided advice on other areas, and made one or two quick fixes on the spot at no charge. They made me feel comfortable about contacting them in the future for other reconstruction/ handyman services I might need.

Like the other reviewers I see on Homestars, I highly recommend Mold.ca.

We truly appreciate your review and feedback. It was great working with you. Have a great summer! The Mold.ca Team.

Highly recommend

After seeing positive feedback on Homestars, and after a previously poor experience with a similar service that resorted to scare tactics, I requested a home inspection. The company was extremely communicative, thorough, and their experience and recommendations (based on solid facts) put me and my family at ease. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your business! The Mold.ca Team.

Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

2 separate jobs: 1) mold restoration in basement & 2) kitchens; apt & main house

I’m the household manager for a large home in midtown Toronto which unfortunately has had mold damage on two separate occasions for two separate reasons which are unrelated. Fortunately, Mold.ca took professional expert quality care of us on both occasions. From the first inspection to the last day of the jobs, everything was attended to perfectly and all issues solved. Every worker on each crew was polite, neat and clean, and the work was completed quickly and flawlessly. Though I may hope to not have to have to deal with mold issues again, if we do then I only want to work with this company and highly recommend that you consider no other company to complete and restore your property to top condition because I know they not only do the work right but I feel confident for health and safety that I’m in good hands going forward, in a house free of deadly mold.

Hi Dorothy. Thank you for your testimonial. The teams want to thank you for your support and professionalism in making these projects a success. All the best, The Mold.ca Team.

Basement Mold Removal

We recently had Mold.ca come in to remove mold that we found in our basement that was a result of some leaks through our foundation. Unlike other contractors we had in to quote, Gregg took the time to complete a comprehensive evaluation of our situation and even returned a second time after additional rainfall to ensure that we had identified all the likely problem areas. From the initial consultation through the entire project, the level of thoroughness and communication was excellent- the team provided a daily walkthrough of work completed which was much appreciated. The project was completed on time and budget despite a few unfortunate surprises along the way as we opened up the walls. I would highly recommend Mold.ca to others facing mold issues.

Thank you for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Have a great holiday season and all the best for 2019. The Mold.ca Team.

Brett C.
Brett C.

Bathroom mold removal

Demolition of our upstairs bathroom revealed a serious mold issue in the wall behind our shower/bathtub area. Within minutes of this discovery, I found Mold.ca on Homestars and gave them a call. From the moment they answered the phone, I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Gregg attended the very next day and, in addition to confirming a mold remediation, he took samples of tiles from the three floors beneath the existing floor in the bathroom and sent them off for testing. They tested positive for asbestos.

With our bathroom renovation quickly going off the rails, Gregg put our minds at ease by plotting out a course of action. His team removed the mold and Gregg is assisting in putting us in touch with people to remove the asbestos and an engineer to deal with any potential structural damage caused by the mold.

Gregg and his team were exceptional. They acted with professionalism and urgency, easing us through a very stressful situation. I feel secure in having their number on hand should any other similar issues arise. They are the epitome of everything you would hope to have in a company such as this.

Thank you Gregg.

Thank you Brett for taking the time to write a testimonial. We appreciate your business ! The Mold.ca Team.

CTFM3 from York
CTFM3 from York

Bedroom Closet Mold Removal

We had a water leak in our bedroom closet and Gregg and his team were fantastic from start to finish. They were professional, CLEAN and quiet.

Everything was explained clearly throughout the process.

We would recommend Mold.ca to friends and family without hesitation.

Thank you for the great review. It was great working with you on this project. The. Mold.ca Team.

Grace in Brampton
Grace in Brampton

Peace of mind

After realizing the extensive work that was required in my basement, I proceeded to call numerous establishments that could not care to respond unless the damage was insurance related. The team from Mold.ca was fantastic!!! Expedient, thorough, knowledgeable, friendly and extremely tidy. An unexpected and daunting task was handled with ease. The peace of mind is priceless. Highly recommend mold.ca

Hi Grace. Thank you for review. Hopefully you have rebuilt, and are enjoying the space. The Mold.ca Team.

Ed
Ed

Amazing service and work!

Our family was already going through an extremely challenging time, when we were hit with a water damage and mold issue. We had a leak from the terrace going underneath the kitchen and into the garage, that continued to get worse with each rainfall. Originally we had attempted to contact several companies who were not willing to see the issue, or were non-responsive after the initial call, and we were basically left to figure out our problem on our own.

We found Mold.ca on Homestars and we are so glad that we did! They set themselves apart right away. Indira who was very pleasant and understanding, quickly set up an inspection the very next day! Bill arrived on time and was very knowledgeable, patiently explaining to me the entire process and plan, as well as educating me on mold. A detailed statement of work/cost was presented the day after, and Gregg was able to accommodate our urgency by fitting us in within 2 days to do the mold remediation (using eco-friendly and non-toxic solutions!). A step-by-step explanation of the work was explained, as well as the details of the work completed that day. The entire team was very polite, courteous, and professional (Yos, Shaun, Peter), making the experience as painless as possible.

Bill has been so helpful and reassuring during the entire process (guidance, advice, next-steps). He also referred us to a reputable roofer to help resolve the source of the problem, as well as a waterproofer for a separate issue. Mold.ca has showed great compassion and care throughout the process, and is a model company! We will definitely look to Mold.ca for the rebuild once we resolve the source of the leak, as well as any potential future renovations, and would recommend this amazing company to anyone! Thank you so much guys!

Thank you for your kind review. We are standing by to assist you with the rebuild work once the source of the water intrusion is corrected. The Mold.ca Team.

More about Mold.Ca

Mold Detection & Removal

If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal, you should book an inspection, you won't be disappointed.

You and your family deserve to live in a safe and healthy environment. Mold can seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home, and adversely affect your family’s health and well-being. At mri-mold.ca it’s our job to ensure you are provided with an accurate assessment and appropriate resolution to maintain a safe and healthy environment.