Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Nadeem
Nadeem
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Reno

I used Platinum Pro Painters to repaint my kitchen cabinets. From the very beginning the service was excellent and Todd was very prompt in responding to my emails. The crew that came out (Sabastian and team) were very professional and did an excellent job.

Post-sale service was also excellent as I had a chip in one of the cabinet doors from appliance deliveries and Todd was willing to fix it for me free of charge.

Highly recommend!

Jamie
Jamie
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Island Refinished

Todd was a lifesaver! I am a kitchen designer and I had a mixup with an island ordered in the wrong colour from another cabinet manufacturer. I brought the pieces to Todd and he assured me he could refinish them in the correct colour and match the finish. He was quick to answer all of my questions. Less then a week later he had them ready. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone looking to refinish their cabinets.

ML
ML
1 review , ON

Painted kitchen cabinets

I hired Platinum Pro Painters to update my kitchen by painting my cabinets. They were extremely professional, courteous and responsive. Any questions I had were promptly addressed, they outlined how the project would be carried out and followed through on everything. The end product was great and I was very happy with the results.

Hey Marylou, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us! We are so happy you love your new kitchen and we look forward to working for you again! You were great to work for! Thanks again Marylou!

(416) 986-8633
Info@PlatinumProPainters.com
Http://PlatinumProPainters.com

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

The cabinets look really great. Sebastian was such a careful worker. Really liked him. You'd be lucky to have him doing work for you. His crew stayed late to finish the job as promised on the ice storm day due to traffic to Toronto delaying his start. Sebastian really delivers !

Thank you for your review! Makes all of us so proud to be in this business and make all our clients so very happy. Hope you have a great Summer! Look forward to hopefully working together in your next painting project!

Todd Lacroix | PRESIDENT
Platinum Pro Painters Inc.

tradleg
tradleg

Kitchen cabinet repainting

PLATINUM COORDINATED WORK CREW TO COME IN TO REMOVE DOORS AND DRAWERS AND DO PREPWORK FOR GABLES AND CABINETS. DESPITE BEING DELAYED BY TRAFFIC, THEY STAYED LATE SECOND DAY AND COMMITTED TO WORKING GOOD FRIDAY TO REINSTALL EVERYTHING. VERY CONCIENTIOUS. THE KITCHEN LOOKS FABULOUS NOW!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us. It was a true honour to take care of you and we look forward to working for you in the near future! Enjoy your kitchen!

Katherine
Katherine
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen cabinet repaint

Thanks so much Todd! Sebastian and his crew did a fantastic job renewing our kitchen cabinets! Very polite and professional team and Sebastian was very precise to make sure the job was done perfectly.

Hi Katherine, thank you for writing such a kind review about our team! Means everything to them! It was a true pleasure to work for you and your family! Contact us anytime for all your painting requirements!

Diego Torres in Mississauga
Diego Torres in Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

We had a great experience with Platinum Pro Painters. Todd is very responsive. Sebastian and crew did a fantastic job repainting our kitchen cabinets. Quality of work is excellent - the kitchen looks brand new.

Hi Diego,

Thank you so much for your review! Means the world to us that we take great care of our clients and give them the finest finish on the industry. Thank you for taking the time to wrote such a kind review! Have a fabulous Summer!

jamez.gu
jamez.gu

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Excellent workmanship and attention to detail. Prep work includes full enclosure with plastic sheets. Post work clean up is also very well done. Highly recommended.

Hi Yuki,

Thank you so much for your review. You were an absolute pleasure to work for and would be honoured to work for you again in the future. Contact us anytime if you require additional services!

Have a wonderful Summer!

Todd Lacroix I PRESIDENT

Roy Bower in Hamilton
Roy Bower in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting of Kitchen Cabinets and Walls

First, let me start by saying that we are very pleased with the finished product, the employees under contract to PPP and the overall look of our kitchen.

However, the path to get to that point was not without frustration due to the following:
1) The contractors were not respectful of time and keeping to their schedule.
2) The contractor said they would arrive at a specific time and showed
up late.
3) Delays were communicated by giving us a revised time that again was
not adhered to.

Halfway through the project Mr. Lacroix sent an email asking for half the
payment for the project when my contract stated balance of payment in
full at the end of the project and after inspection.

I explained to him that my contract stated payment in full at the end of the project; however, he stated that the corporation now insists that
payment be made half way through a project. As PPP had 39 of our door
and drawer fronts at their plant, I paid the half way charge in order to
insure the project would be done.

The proper way to handle this would have been to respect my contract as signed and not to insist on a halfway payment. Mr. Lacroix and myself agreed to disagree on this point.

So....yes, I would recommend this company but with the above frustrations noted to my recommendation.

(PS - After posting this review Mr. Lacroix emailed me to ask "Is there anything they can do to remove or edit my review"; however, I feel I have posted accurate information on the quality of work we received and an accurate account of our experience: thus, my review stands as stated.)

Hi Roy, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. In response to your review, we did find it very disheartening, we worked very hard to ensure you were 100% taken care of. We were a few hours late from the installation time but we did call 2 times to inform you that 2 doors weren't up to our satisfaction and we put them back in for spray to give you the best product possible. I would hope any future clients would appreciate our level of quality. We are a quality first company and needed a few extra hours to ensure that for you and your family.

As for the midway payment, we didnt insist on a midway payment, we did contact you for the midway payment as it is a company policy. That is correct that a final payment is to be made upon completion, and we honor that. We are sorry you didn't understand the terms of our contract, it was never our intention to mislead any client.

In the end, we are very happy you love your new kitchen. Also, we updated our contract to ensure its a little more clear on the payment schedule so we do appreciate the feedback.

Thanks Roy.

Susan
Susan
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen cabinets

On site team were very nice and respectful of my home and tidied up after the job was done. They worked very hard on my kitchen. Todd did everything he could to ensure good customer service

Thank you so much for your review, means so much to all of us here at Platinum Pro Painters ! Happy holidays to you and your entire family!

More about Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is proud to be featured on the 2014 Season of Holmes on Homes on HGTV!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS was also featured on the Season Finale of Property Brothers in 2014.

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is the featured Painting Company for the new series on HGTV Open House Overhaul every Monday at 10pm!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is also a very proud Member of the
Baeumler Approved Program. http://www.BaeumlerApproved.com

Featured on The Marilyn Denis Show in 2015

Looking to have your Kitchen Cabinets Painted? Call Platinum Pro Painters today for more information on your Kitchen Cabinet Painting Renovation

FREE Colour Consultation with a Professional Designer! Featured on HGTV!

Over 60 years of experience on our staff

Professional service focused on cleanliness timeliness and budget

Read our painting warranties and painting procedures for more info about how we work

Nothing less than perfection is satisfactory for our customers, so call us for a free consultation, and find out what Platinum Pro Painters can do for you

Our Goal is to service the community with our highest levels of professionalism.

We are located in the beautiful city of Burlington at 889 Fraser Drive unit 103 and are standing by to answer any questions you may have. We have been servicing Milton, Toronto, Burlington, Mississauga and the entire GTA for the past 5 years and will continue to bring the highest level of professionalism. Our professional Painters are second to none against our competitors and will continue to thrive on our level of excellence to better our clients experience.

We service all of ON, and AB, Canada and looking to expand.

We very much look forward to your call! 1(855)84-PAINT (72468)