Your City Heating & Cooling - No Longer In Business

308-1350 Burrard Street Vancouver BC V6Z 1Z7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Your City Heating & Cooling - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Your City Heating & Cooling - No Longer In Business

Lena from Vancouver
Lena from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New furnace and hot water heater

Your city installed a water heater on Sep. 20 and a Whirlpool gas furnace on Oct. 3, 2012, in my residence. I also paid for an extended warranty (10 years parts and labour) on the Whirlpool furnace. It is itemized on the invoice.

To this date (July 2013), I have not received the warranty on the furnace. I have called Your City several times and left messages for owner Jeff with no response. I have not spoken directly to Jeff since Your City processed my Mastercard payment right after the installation! I called BBB to lodge a complaint and Your City did not respond to them either. BBB said they can't do any more than change their rating since Your City is not a member.

I do not recommend this company.

Olivia  from Surrey
Olivia from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace repair

With a toddler and a newborn at home, I panicked when my furnace stopped working this winter. I called Your City Heating and Cooling, and Jeff was able to fit us into his schedule that same afternoon. He came out and got the furnace working but warned us that several parts would need replacing soon. About 3 weeks later when the igniter failed, Jeff came back out and replaced it for us, same day, for the cost of the part only. I found Jeff and the Your City receptionist to be friendly, helpful, and professional. I've recommended them to several family members.

Doug from Vancouver
Doug from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Service Furnace

After being told by another furnace company that my 20 year old furnace needed a new gas valve that would cost $500 and that I should buy a new furnace from them to take advantage of their sale and Fortis rebate, I called Your City Heating and was told by Jeff that my furnace should be fixed with a $129 plus tax cleaning. It was taking 30-40 seconds of "clicking" before starting up. Sure enough after the cleaning and two short repeat visits over the next two days to tweak my furnace, it is running better than ever. Good to know that there is at least one reputable furnace company in Vancouver!

Sean in Richmond
Sean in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Tune-up service for boiler and two gas fireplaces

My radiant heating stopped working and I called Your City based on the Homestar reviews. Corey showed up before expected time and was very courteous. He told me that it was just the thermocouple (sp?) that needed replacing and proceeded to do that and service the boiler and two gas fireplaces efficiently and with care. I would definitely use Your City Heating & Cooling again!

Peter in Vancouver
Peter in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Heater

My heater broke one night and I was freezing. The next day, my friends told me to find this contractor to take a look at the boiler. The guy came quickly and took a few minutes and my heater is fixed! Now I am warm at home and nothing seems to be wrong so far.

Thanks very much for the kind review, we look forward to serving your again in the future! Let us know if you need anything anytime.

David in Burnaby
David in Burnaby
3 reviews BURNABY, BC

Boiler and fireplace tuneup

Corey showed up early and was very thorough. He took the time to answer all my questions and only serviced what was required. I highly recommend this company! Thanks Corey.

We appreciate the time taken to write the review David, if you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact us. In the future if you write a review for us again, please be more specific with what you had done in order to help other potential customers online to answer their questions. THANKS!!!

Mrs. L. Weir, Vancouver
Mrs. L. Weir, Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

HIgh effeciency furnace installation

We just had a new furnace installed. The fellows were polite and explained what they were doing and why. There was a minor glitch in the set up that was noticed in the afternoon. They were back at 8am the next morning, problem solved.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is important to our future customers and allows us to streamline our install and sales process. We pride ourselves on acting quickly if the consumer is not happy or if the install had any issues with it. Hopefully we will see you at the BC Home and Garden Show at the Vancouver Convention Centre from March 2-6. :-)

Steve Gibbons in Langley
Steve Gibbons in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Heat Pump and Furnace

We had a heat pump and furnace installed by Your City Heating and Cooling, John the salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable about the product and installation process.
The two installers who came out to do the job were pleasant and hard working. The job was pain free from start to finish, I am now enjoying the system and can't wait to use the air conditioning to be the envy of my friends!!

Thanks again guys great job :-)

Steve

It's great to hear that you are excited to use your Heat Pump for both heating AND cooling. You will enjoy constant temperature within .5 degrees celcius of where you set it at all year round. Vancouver is the perfect climate for a Heat Pump. Thanks for the kind review.

1 review ,

serviced/fixed furnace and heat pump

The techician was prompt and knew what he was doing. He had the issue diagnosed quickly, and had the part he needed with him, so he didn't have to make a return trip. The tips he gave us for running our system were great, I just wished the company that installed it would have mentioned some of them. I will continue to use Your City Heating.

We really appreciate your kind review and we look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future with regards to your HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or general home comfort needs.

More about Your City Heating & Cooling - No Longer In Business

Your City Heating & Cooling is a Vancouver BC Canada Gas Furnace, Heat Pump, and HVAC service contractor. We understand pricing, warranty, and financing options are important to you. We work hard to earn your business. Call us today to learn more, we look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vancouver?