Tdi Design & Improvement

Tdi Design & Improvement
10 Newkirk rd, Unit 12
RICHMOND HILL
L4C

I purchased mercier hardwood. The wood itself is beautiful but my experience with the owner was not so great.

When my contractor started installing the wood, he realized he had over-calculated how much hardwood I needed, so I had 13 extra unopened boxes (approx $1500 worth of wood). He offered to sell the extra boxes for me but I thought I would contact TDI instead.

Fred, the owner of the store, very politely agreed to take it back but said I would have to deliver it to him and he would not be able to process my refund until he sold the wood. He assured me that it would sell very quickly as it was a popular choice with customers.

Then he avoided my calls and never returned any of my messages. When I finally did get hold of him, he tried to convince me that he doesn't owe me anything because the guy he sold my wood to, never paid him. I am just about to contact a lawyer. I hope nobody else has to go through as much trouble as I did.

I just bought another home and need 3000 sq feet of hardwood. I love mercier wood, but I will definately not be going back to TDI.

Stairs and floor renovation

Tdi did some work on the stairs in my home as well as the floor laminate. The flooring was great, but there were a few issues that came up with the stairs. It was a hard job because they practically had to put in brand new oak steps and then stain them to match the color of the floor. In the end it didn’t look perfect so I had to talk with them about fixing it. The gentleman Fred was really good because you could tell he was very serious about leaving his customers happy. He listens to you and does his best to try to make it right if you bring up any concerns. Of course, it isn’t Fred himself who does the work because he sends other contractors. In any case, I was fairly happy with the work and the price is not too high. I would recommend TDI because even if there is a problem you can count on them to be willing to work with you and fix it every time.

Tony
Tony
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Flooring, Staicase

I had TDI install hardwood throughout the second floor of my house as well as re-do my stairs. I was very pleased with the end result and the work was done professionally, on time and on budget. The crew was experienced, hard working and courteous and Fred's recommendation on the products used and his design tips turned out to be the right ones for our needs. I would definitely recommend TDI as well as use them again in the future.

Thanks for your recommendation.

More about Tdi Design & Improvement

Finance is available for renovation and don't pay up to 6 months! ! Remodel, Redesign, Replace. tdi Design & Improvement takes your project from constructional design to material and to completion. At our showroom you can choose your desired flooring, Counter Top, and Kitchen Cabinet samples. We provide excellent management ...