5 star carpet cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
CALGARY AB T2P3A7
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  5 star carpet cleaning

Reviews for 5 star carpet cleaning

Highly recommend 5 Star Carpet Cleaning

Very happy with the service and the good price. 5 Star Carpet Cleaning did a great job, and my carpet's looks like new again, all the stains are gone, and i will tell all my friends about them service.

Alex from Calgary
Alex from Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Great Service and good price. i highly recommend 5 star carpet cleaning to every body in Calgary. They did a great job for me, and i will call them again.

Melissa Fisher in Calgary
Melissa Fisher in Calgary

Carpets cleaned

I was so excited to get my carpets clean- man did they ever need it. They were fast and efficient and completed the project in the morning. They also offered to clean my front and back door rugs which desperately needed cleaning also.

Guin from Calgary
Guin from Calgary

Carpet cleaning/refreshening

When I called 5 Star Cleaning I was pleasently surprised by the price they were quoting me to have 3 bedrooms and our stairs steam cleaned. We decided to give them a try and were very satsified. Our carpets look excellent and we would definitely choose them again.

Jocelyn Harvey in Calgary
Jocelyn Harvey in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

carpet cleaning

We had a fantastic service form Star- great friendly staff that was courteous and were very professional. Very quick and did a great job. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a speedy and satisfactory service.

patrick in Calgary
patrick in Calgary

carpet cleaning

My carpets are beautiful! Very professional , friendly , khnowledgeable technician . I feel this company really stands behind their service . Again very customer friendly . as the technician cleaned my carpets he gave me tips to help keep them clean .

matilda in Calgary
matilda in Calgary
1 review ,

carpet cleaning

I would highly Recommend 5 star carpet cleaning to my friends .they were very prompet in coming to my house and were ery professional . the carpet's were beautifu when they finished , very satisfied with their work .