Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
North Vancouver BC V7M 2B7
Bathroom Renovation
Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Best of 2018 winner 4 timesBest of 2018winner 4 times

Reviews for Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

costa in Toronto
costa in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Entire upper floor of the house renovation

This was the first time I did a reno with a contractor. I went through 4 quotes for my renovation: entire upper floor of my house. When I met Sandro he stated: you'll have my undivided attention during the renovation. Based on what family and friends told me about contractors I thought this would be highly unusual.
I chose Sandro because he came across as a very honest person and because, I have to admit it, we had a common acquaintance who vouched for him. I am really happy I did. Sandro kept his promise: he was at the house every single day, I did feel I had his undivided attention. He carefully listened to all my requests, he gave wise, practical and professional advice. He patiently worked through my going back and forth between decisions. Sandro is a perfectionist, his work is of excellent quality, he will not cut corners. I am very happy with all he did: I have a wonderful kitchen, bathroom and all. He also has a great sense of humour which makes a stressful time like renovation lighten up. All in all this was a great experience for me - I did not expect it to go so smooth, to be timely and within budget - thank you Sandro.
Keep me on file for my next reno please.

Thank you so much for your business and also taking the time to write a review, much appreciated and was a pleasure meeting and working with you.
Thanks Sandro

Boris in Vancouver
Boris in Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Home Renovations

We hired Sandro in 2018 to modernize and renovate ~1,000 square feet upstairs, plus hallway, and bathroom downstairs. At the time, we'd received a number of quotes, and Sandro's was most specific and thought out. As with any complex project, we had to tweak the requirements along the way, but overall it was as surprise-free as can be reasonably expected. We've learned a lot about the process, and Sandro has been instrumental in helping us plan, and execute from beginning to end. I would not hesitate recommending Sandro for any and all renovations needs you may have.

Hi Boris, thank you so much for taking the time to write and post this review and for attaching photos to. Much appreciated. Thanks

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Basement renovation and kitchen expansion

We highly recommend using Delfabulous Home Improvements. Sandro's work is top-notch; he is reliable, honest, and hardworking. We are very happy with his work and would recommend him to anyone looking to do home renovations. We will definitely use him again!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Would also like to thank you for referring your friend to me. Much appreciated and was a pleasure working with you. Hope the family is enjoying their new space

2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

New Bathroom Project

This is the fourth bathroom we have had Sandro from Delfabulous complete for us in two separate homes.

Our concept was wet room style but still having glass shower wall, light, spacious, modern and swopping a pocket door for a barn door.

Everything turned out as I had hoped with Sandro being on schedule, professional, transparent about what is being done and requirements eat. Sandro is extremely budget friendly, polite, hard working, good communicator, reliable - if he ain't going to be onsite he tells you!!!!!

I would hire him over and over and over again

Thanks Sandro for your hard, professional work.

Hi Paula, thanks for taking the time to post the review and photos, really appreciate it. I also see that I have slipped to a 9 star rating, please let us know what we can do better next time to maintain the 10.
Thanks once again

Kate Milliken Binns from North Vancouver
Kate Milliken Binns from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Full floor renovation

Sandro renovated our entire main floor, and it's stunning. Sandro is a complete professional, from how clean he keeps his job site, to his clear communication, to the quality of his work. This is our 3rd renovation with Sandro (bathroom and garage were done previously), and there will be a 4th (upstairs). Can't recommend him highly enough!

Thank you Mark and Kate for the opportunity to do the work for you and also for taking the time to write this review, really appreciate it. Looking forward to the upstairs.
Thanks once again

2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Upgrade

Okay, heres the deal. I have had my fair share of experiences with contractors and as some of you know it can be a dicy, depressing, long and costly process. This is why I now choose to use Sandro from Delfabulous

The 3rd bathroom renovation, 2nd home that Sandro has recently completed. The renovation was completion time frame 10/10, workmanship 10/10, value for money 10/10

Sandro is very popular and thats because he is so meticulous in his workmanship. I always book Sandro well in advance so that I know I am getting a reliable, courteous, hard working, meticulous, budget friendly contractor. He is a great communicator and knowledgeable about his work.

A bonus you never really know he is working in your home besides the noise during the day (if required for renovation) AND he leaves his workspace very tidy. He is currently busy with our next bathroom project. So Stay tuned: Bathroom Reno #4

Wow Paula, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm very pleased to hear that you hold my work and work ethics to such a high degree. Looking forward to bathroom reno #4.

Full reno in main bathroom and partial reno in ensuite

The job Sandro did for us is excellent. His work is meticulous and he doesn't take shortcuts. He does all the work himself and he likes to make sure everything is done professionally.
We felt his price was very reasonable considering the quality of his work and attention to detail.
We feel confident in recommending Sandro to our friends and family.
Faye and Dan

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Hope you had a great vacation.
Thank you for your business.

Nicole from North Vancouver
Nicole from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Reno

We have used Sandro a few times before so when it came time to do our kitchen, he was the only one we would call.

Sandro is always on-time and most importantly his quotes are fare and for us he’s always come in on budget.

We love his attention to detail, and he’s really a great guy to work with. We trust him completely and if we have more work to do, we’ll only call Sandro to do the work.

Thank you Sandro, we love our new kitchen.

Thank you Nicole for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it and look forward in been able to quote on any other future projects. It give me great job satisfaction to know that you are fully content with your new kitchen. Thank you once again Sandro

E & G
E & G
1 review Vancouver, BC

Complete renovations of two bathrooms

Many home owners agree that finding a reliable contractor for home renovations can be a real challenge. This is especially true for apartment/condo owners, because the homes tend to be smaller and parking tends to be a headache. However, we were lucky enough to find Sandro for our bathroom renovation, and we were not disappointed. He is easy to talk to, always there when you need him, and super organized. He goes above and beyond to satisfy our needs, patiently answering all of our questions and promptly noticing and resolving all unforeseen circumstances. Our experience with Sandro has eradicated our fear of home renovations, and we'll recommend him to our friends and family.

Thank you so much Grace and Elizabeth for taking the time to write such kind works and also posting photos. It was a great pleasure working with you and glad to hear that you are totally satisfied with my work.
Also would like to thank you for referring me to your friends and family.
All the best , Sandro

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Sandro is a craftsman. He works with kindness and integrity. I was nervous to do a renovation and he walked me through the process step by step. His work space was always left clean and he showed respect and consideration at all times for my home and privacy. He was available to consult with me at any time I felt insecure or needed to make a decision. The result is a kitchen more beautiful than I imagined. Not only has it opened up my home, given life to the dining room which was a dead space before the renovation, but it has added value to my home and investment. I recommend Sandro to all my friends who are considering a renovation and recommend him to who ever reads this review. Sandro is trustworthy, meticulou​​s and, as I said right up front,​ a craftsman.

Thank you so much Julie for giving Delfabulous Home Improvement the opportunity to do the work for you and also for taking the time to write a review.
Thank you for sharing my name with your friends that are looking at hiring contractors, and for all your kind words
Thanks Sandro

More about Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Delfabulous Home Improvement is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We specialize in all internal renovations. We do framing, drywalling, mudding, painting, wall and floor tiling, Hardwood flooring, Base boards, door trims and crown molding. Completely renovate kitchens and Bathrooms.Internal and external installation of Canadian made Easy Rock panels that resemble real rock.