Bathroom Renovation
North Vancouver BC V7M 2B7
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in North Vancouver  >  Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Reviews for Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

New Bathroom Project

This is the fourth bathroom we have had Sandro from Delfabulous complete for us in two separate homes.

Our concept was wet room style but still having glass shower wall, light, spacious, modern and swopping a pocket door for a barn door.

Everything turned out as I had hoped with Sandro being on schedule, professional, transparent about what is being done and requirements eat. Sandro is extremely budget friendly, polite, hard working, good communicator, reliable - if he ain't going to be onsite he tells you!!!!!

I would hire him over and over and over again

Thanks Sandro for your hard, professional work.

Hi Paula, thanks for taking the time to post the review and photos, really appreciate it. I also see that I have slipped to a 9 star rating, please let us know what we can do better next time to maintain the 10.
Thanks once again

Kate Milliken Binns from North Vancouver
Kate Milliken Binns from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Full floor renovation

V7M 2B7

Sandro renovated our entire main floor, and it's stunning. Sandro is a complete professional, from how clean he keeps his job site, to his clear communication, to the quality of his work. This is our 3rd renovation with Sandro (bathroom and garage were done previously), and there will be a 4th (upstairs). Can't recommend him highly enough!

Thank you Mark and Kate for the opportunity to do the work for you and also for taking the time to write this review, really appreciate it. Looking forward to the upstairs.
Thanks once again

2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Upgrade

Okay, heres the deal. I have had my fair share of experiences with contractors and as some of you know it can be a dicy, depressing, long and costly process. This is why I now choose to use Sandro from Delfabulous

The 3rd bathroom renovation, 2nd home that Sandro has recently completed. The renovation was completion time frame 10/10, workmanship 10/10, value for money 10/10

Sandro is very popular and thats because he is so meticulous in his workmanship. I always book Sandro well in advance so that I know I am getting a reliable, courteous, hard working, meticulous, budget friendly contractor. He is a great communicator and knowledgeable about his work.

A bonus you never really know he is working in your home besides the noise during the day (if required for renovation) AND he leaves his workspace very tidy. He is currently busy with our next bathroom project. So Stay tuned: Bathroom Reno #4

Wow Paula, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm very pleased to hear that you hold my work and work ethics to such a high degree. Looking forward to bathroom reno #4.

Full reno in main bathroom and partial reno in ensuite

V7M 2B7

The job Sandro did for us is excellent. His work is meticulous and he doesn't take shortcuts. He does all the work himself and he likes to make sure everything is done professionally.
We felt his price was very reasonable considering the quality of his work and attention to detail.
We feel confident in recommending Sandro to our friends and family.
Faye and Dan

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Hope you had a great vacation.
Thank you for your business.

Nicole from North Vancouver
Nicole from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Reno

We have used Sandro a few times before so when it came time to do our kitchen, he was the only one we would call.

Sandro is always on-time and most importantly his quotes are fare and for us he’s always come in on budget.

We love his attention to detail, and he’s really a great guy to work with. We trust him completely and if we have more work to do, we’ll only call Sandro to do the work.

Thank you Sandro, we love our new kitchen.

Thank you Nicole for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it and look forward in been able to quote on any other future projects. It give me great job satisfaction to know that you are fully content with your new kitchen. Thank you once again Sandro

E & G
E & G
1 review Vancouver, BC

Complete renovations of two bathrooms

V7M 2B7

Many home owners agree that finding a reliable contractor for home renovations can be a real challenge. This is especially true for apartment/condo owners, because the homes tend to be smaller and parking tends to be a headache. However, we were lucky enough to find Sandro for our bathroom renovation, and we were not disappointed. He is easy to talk to, always there when you need him, and super organized. He goes above and beyond to satisfy our needs, patiently answering all of our questions and promptly noticing and resolving all unforeseen circumstances. Our experience with Sandro has eradicated our fear of home renovations, and we'll recommend him to our friends and family.

Thank you so much Grace and Elizabeth for taking the time to write such kind works and also posting photos. It was a great pleasure working with you and glad to hear that you are totally satisfied with my work.
Also would like to thank you for referring me to your friends and family.
All the best , Sandro

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

V7M 2B7

Sandro is a craftsman. He works with kindness and integrity. I was nervous to do a renovation and he walked me through the process step by step. His work space was always left clean and he showed respect and consideration at all times for my home and privacy. He was available to consult with me at any time I felt insecure or needed to make a decision. The result is a kitchen more beautiful than I imagined. Not only has it opened up my home, given life to the dining room which was a dead space before the renovation, but it has added value to my home and investment. I recommend Sandro to all my friends who are considering a renovation and recommend him to who ever reads this review. Sandro is trustworthy, meticulou​​s and, as I said right up front,​ a craftsman.

Thank you so much Julie for giving Delfabulous Home Improvement the opportunity to do the work for you and also for taking the time to write a review.
Thank you for sharing my name with your friends that are looking at hiring contractors, and for all your kind words
Thanks Sandro

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

bathroom renovation

I was impressed with Sandro's work, from the accurate work assessment, detailed estimate, ongoing updates on work progress and delivering the work on schedule and on budget - to the high level of quality of the work and above all professional attitude toward the work. Despite it being a rather messy renovation, there was hardly any impact on our household, Sandro  left the work area clean at the end of the day and he always communicated before hand when he needed access.  I would highly recommend this company."

Thank you so much Victoria and Mike for taking the time to write and post this excellent review and photos, I really appreciate it. It also makes me happy to know that you are totally satisfied with my work.

Ryan Webb in
Ryan Webb in
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New Living Room Floor, Powder Room, Ceiling, Fireplace & Kitchen

Delfabulous lives up to it's name. Sandro worked wonders in our very outdated house. He is very personable and easy to work with.
All costs are clear and follow the quote to a T. He goes over and beyond the basics, and will make improvements where needed.
His work is very precise and nothing is done at half measure.
Should you need some assistance in the design department, his wife Jo has a great sense of design, and helped us with many of our decisions. We highly recommend Delfabulous, and will definitely be using them again should we need more reno's done.

Thanks Ryan and Kim for taking the time to write and review and post some photos as well. It was a great pleasure working with you guys and we are glad to hear that we have satisfied yet another client in turning their space into what they imagined. Thanks again and look forward in been of assistance in any other upcoming project.
Thanks Sandro

yvrgeorges in North Vancouver
yvrgeorges in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

One bathroom

We have used Delfabulous before for another bathroom! And as then Delfabulous did an amazing job! The artisan skills are great and the finishing is fabulous! Will always go to them for another job!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it and we are very thrilled to know that you are fully satisfied with our services. Will be quoting on your doors replacement in the near future and looking forward with working with you again
Sandro

More about Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Delfabulous Home Improvement is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We specialize in all internal renovations. We do framing, drywalling, mudding, painting, wall and floor tiling, Hardwood flooring, Base boards, door trims and crown molding. Completely renovate kitchens and Bathrooms.Internal and external installation of Canadian made Easy Rock panels that resemble real rock.