Interlocking Stone
All-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Reviews for All-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Mike D in Ajax
Mike D in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard Patio

I highly recommend All Pro Landscaping. The work they did on my backyard patio exceeded my expectations.

I met with Angelo to get a quote for my backyard patio. I was anal because I ended up getting five quotes. All Pro wasn’t the cheapest quote or the most expensive. You get what you pay for and the cheapest quotes either had hidden costs or didn’t make me feel confident.

Angelo described what the patio would look like and it became evident that focuses on quality. He didn’t cut any corners and there were no hidden costs; his “standard” was above par compared to other contractors. Angelo was the only one who gave me a written quote in an Excel spreadsheet. It looked professional, as opposed to the hand written scribbles from other contractors. He also gave me an estimated start and end date. He was able to start three days earlier than expected and finished on time. There was no gap in the work schedule; I didn’t have to worry about the crew disappearing for some time with a hole in my yard.

Angelo did a good job explaining to me what I would get but my imagination didn’t do the final work justice. It looks better than I imagined. All Pro had all the right tools and the crew worked hard. They were great at protecting my lawn and cleaning up. Even my neighbours, who watched, commented on the professional job.

I am planning to get All Pro to fix our front walkway. I won’t hesitate to recommend All Pro to my family and friends. Thanks to the crew: Angelo, Edgar, Carl, Kirk, Devon, Blake and Chris.

Thank you Mike for your wonderful review. You were an incredible client and everyone appreciated the water and ice cream sandwiches, especially on the hot and humid days. The crew and I look forward to doing your front walkway this November. Bye for now, Angelo.

Clifford David Feltham in Toronto
Clifford David Feltham in Toronto

Deck construction and yard lanscaping

Early Spring 2011 I was looking for a Landscape company to revamp our back yard. My wife always wanted to be able to walk our
garden paths "barefoot". In addition to some landscaping we had a requirement to retrofit our deck to accomodate a roof which had
been built the year prior.

Having read a plethora of "Contractor Horror Stories" I was told about homestars.com and we began our search for the perfect
contractor/landscaper.

It did not take a long time to finf All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry. Angelo informed me that I was lucky to call when I did because they
still had some openings. We setup a meeting and we quickly realized that we had found our man!

Angelo listened to each of our requests and, in retrospect, he must have filed every single one for there were absolutely zero disapointments
in the finished product. He was able to translate our each and every one of our requests into the work of art that has become our back and side yards.

Despite a record setting wet Spring, Angelo's crew was there almost every day to ensure that the job kept moving forward. I am pleased to say that
those who make up his crew are people who know how to keep a customer happy and it is evident that they take pride in every aspect of their work!

To say that All-Pro went above and beyond in finishing our backyard and deck project would be the understatement of the year. I would like to personally thank Angelo, Karl, Edgar and the rest of the boys for an incredible job well done and you can be assured that I will not only be recommending All-Pro to everyone we know but will be calling you back in the future.

Cliff and Gloria Feltham

Thank you very much Cliff and Gloria for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you both. You were the perfect clients and hospitable hosts. The lunch was incredible and much appreciated. I’m pleased to have turned all your requests into reality. Enjoy!! Thanks again, Angelo.

Jerry Noad in North york
Jerry Noad in North york
1 review North York, ON

inter-lock drive & enterance way

Needed much back-fill and retaining wall support plus steps to front porch. Job was done quickly and is still in great shape. Installed way back in 1987 - job well done! Our back patio was done in interlocking brick in 1996 and still looks good. Called Angelo of All Pro Landscaping back because he had done a good job on my driveway back in 1987 with no problems! Needed back lawn replaced. They removed my old weeds and grass, leveled the yard adding top-soil and sod. Then they added a stone boarder to the boarders and made the back yard look great! Good creative work done quickly for only $1500. That makes 3 times we have used All-Pro-Landscaping over the years and would not hesitate to recommend them to other home owners.

Thanks Jerry, for taking the time to post these nice words. It has been a pleasure working for you over the years. It is nice to still have clients from our early years in business coming back again and again. Your business over the years has been appreciated. Sorry it took so long to reply. Since joining HomeStars, I haven’t had a moment to breathe. Thank you again for the review. Bye for now, Angelo.

Deborah Ross and Rick Fortin in Scarborough
Deborah Ross and Rick Fortin in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Back yard revitalization

We engaged Angelo and his team in the summer of 2010 to revitalize our back yard. It was bare grass and a hedge and not much else. Angelo saw the natural contours and suggested a design that would work with the natural lay of the land, and built us a beautiful multi-level patio. It’s just right for flowers to surround, and for entertaining. The budget was $15,000.

The job was done on time, within budget and we were extremely happy with the result. Unlike most trades people, Angelo communicates with his customers regarding any necessary change of plans, delays, or other factors that might interfere with the schedule. With Angelo, you are never unpleasantly surprised. He treats his clients with great respect, and as a result he earns the respect and appreciation of his clients.

Rick and Deborah, thank you for putting together this kind review. Sorry it too so long in replying to it. We just recently found it under another ALL-PRO listing and had it moved to our current listing. Keeping clients informed as to what is happening with their projects helps make things move smoothly. Customer satisfaction and providing our clients with the best service and craftsmanship is important to us. Thanks again for the review and sorry for the delay in relying. All the best, Angelo.

D Fancy in Ajax
D Fancy in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front entrance / stairs

All-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.
416-281-7560
Scarborough
M1C

It's been a few years and the job still looks great and has held up perfectly. This is due to the fact it was done well. I've seen too many jobs that have not had good workmanship, and have had problems in as little as a year. The job was also done on time and at the date specified. Finding a tradesman that even does that is hard enough to come across. Angelo, as well as his employees, were courteous and friendly. I was so pleased with my walkway I have recommended his company to friends.

Dwayne and Clara, thanks for your kind words and for the referrals. Client referrals have been (and continue to be) at the heart of ALL-PRO Landscaping’s business over the past 26 years. Customer satisfaction and providing our clients with the best service is important to us. Sorry for the delay in replying. It's been non-stop 7-days-a-week since the season started! Thank you again for the review. All the best, Angelo.

Don & Annie Stephen, Toronto
Don & Annie Stephen, Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Backyard patio, garden walls, 190ft of fence plus gates

Assisted Review

The team from All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd were just amazing and truly did a fantastic job with our backyard interlocking and our fence. They were friendly, courteous and so professional plus they left everything neat and tidy at the end of each day. Our back yard looks fabulous and feedback from our friends cannot believe what a " fantastic job they did". Can't wait to have them back to do the front of the house !

Thank you, Don and Annie, for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you both. I am glad you and your friends are happy with the end result and are enjoying your backyard project. I look forward to working with you in the future on the front of your house! Bye for now, Angelo.

Lynda & Walter in Scarborough
Lynda & Walter in Scarborough

Front walkway, porch and garden wall, back yard redesign and patio

We first met Angelo from All-Pro Landscaping in April 2006. He was recommended to us by a neighbour. We contacted him to advise us on the replacement of our front walkway, porch and gardens. From our first meeting we appreciated his professional approach from the quotation stage to the completion of the job. All work was completed on time, on budget, and communication at all stages of the job was always appreciated. We also had Angelo fill our in-ground pool that same year and the following year we engaged All-Pro to completely redesign the rear entrance to our home, garage and install a wonderful patio area. We have recommended Angelo to numerous neighbours and enjoy the work he did for us every day. Thanks Angelo. Walter and Lynda

Dear Lynda and Walter, Thank you for carving out the time from your hectic schedules to post this very thorough chronicling of our work together over the years. (And, Lynda, I can't believe you went through all of our contract specification documents to add up the costing!) Anyone reading this would think that there couldn't possibly be anything left to "do" on your property. But, of course, they'd be wrong. I'm looking forward to seeing you again this weekend to discuss your new project ideas for enhancing your enjoyment of the property. I'll be in touch in the next few days to schedule a convenient time to meet. Thank you, again. Angelo

D
D
3 reviews East York, ON

Interlocking stone

Hiring a contractor can be a daunting task. When I decided to have the asphalt in my driveway removed and replaced with interlocking stone, Angelo was one of three contractors I contacted for an estimate. In contrast to the other two contractors Angelo provided me with a detailed written estimate. Although the quote he provided was not the cheapest after considering his work experience, knowledge and references I decided to hire Angelo and his team. The project was completed on time and on budget. I was so pleased with the end product that I hired Angelo to complete two other projects. If you are looking for a reliable, trustworthy, professional and fair contractor then contact Angelo.

Dear Gina, Five years after you initially hired All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. for your driveway project, we are looking forward to working on our fourth project for you this Spring. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughtful analysis of our quotation process, project execution, and, of course, the end result. Bye for now, Angelo

Cyril Brown in Toronto
Cyril Brown in Toronto

Architectural Landscaping - walkways, raised gardens, lighting and entrance

For the last 30 years I've been unhappy with the landscaping and front entrance to my home. To put it simply, the transformation was challenging but Angelo was up for it! He designed a landscaping plan that surpassed my highest expectations. All Pro Landscaping was prompt with their service, highly reliable and skilled with excellent follow-up. I can now proudly say my home has 'curb appeal' and the numerous compliments that I have received reinforce this!

Dear Cyril, For me, as a ‘landscaper’, there is no greater fulfillment, than helping clients to transform their outdoor living spaces and, in the process (although it may sound a bit corny), changing their everyday lives for the better. Our environment has a very strong and direct influence on us. Being able to shape your environment is empowering and uplifting. Many homeowners are unhappy, but can’t visualize what they want. It is my job to provide them with options, with ideas, so they can develop that vision for a particular project or series of projects. In your case, however, you brought your vision to me. I merely expanded upon it and, of course, executed the final plan. I was honored to have been able to help you to bring your vision to life. After 30 years of unhappiness, here’s to 30+ years of enjoyment! Happy gardening! And thank-you for your generous review. All the best, Angelo

Michael Napier in Ajax
Michael Napier in Ajax
1 review L1T3Y1, ON

Interlocking Stairs, Walkways and Patio

Angelo was recommended to us by some good friends of ours many years ago at our first House. As a result of that work 2 of our friends as well as at least 2 other people hired him. We moved into our new Home 6 years ago and didn't waste any time hiring Angelo to do our front steps and walkway. 2 years later we had him do our Patio in the Backyard and he also did work for 2 of our new neighbours and I know for a fact that they have recommended him to their friends and Family. I wouldn't recommend a Contractor to a friend or neighbour unless I was sure that they would be happy with the work.

Mike! What a dramatic illustration of the power of “word of mouth”! We certainly stand behind our work and, as it turns out, our work is our best advertisement. Client referrals have been (and continue to be) at the heart of All-Pro Landscaping’s business over the past 26 years. Thank you for all of your referrals and, of course, for your business! Bye for now, Angelo

More about All-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Welcome to our HomeStars listing page. Thank you for taking the time to visit. We invite you to scroll through our PHOTOS galleries where you can "walk through" more than 200 images organized into 12 ALL-PRO Landscaping Project Tours.
SERVICE AREA . . .
With our office in Highland Creek near the Scarborough-Pickering border, and our yard situated in north Ajax, we concentrate on projects located in the EAST/SOUTHEAST NEIGHBOURHOODS OF SCARBOROUGH (Highland Creek, Rouge Hill, West Rouge, Port Union, Guildwood) AND EASTWARD INTO PICKERING, AJAX & WHITBY. This holds true particularly in the spring. Later in the season (after July), we may take on projects in Oshawa or, possibly, Courtice, for example. (PLEASE CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL IMAGE OF OUR CORE SERVICE AREA MAP IN THE PHOTOS SECTION OF THIS PAGE.)
...........
OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS . . .
Over the past 30 years, ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. has been designing and constructing beautiful, functional custom landscapes for more than a thousand clients who have entrusted Angelo Tersigni and his landscape construction team with their outdoor living spaces and home curb appeal.
ABOUT US . . .
FOUNDED IN 1985 BY NICOLA TERSIGNI AND 21-YEAR-OLD SON ANGELO, ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. specializes in working with clients to enhance the beauty and functionality of the landscape elements that complement and add to the enjoyment of their homes.
> As sole owner and operator for the past 28 years, Angelo continues to honour the family values of integrity and pride of workmanship that are at the very heart of ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.; the company he founded with his father more than 30 years ago. Those values have stood the test of time and continue to translate into satisfied clients. And we are honoured that ALL-PRO is now being called upon by the next generation of our client families to help them with their projects. Angelo personally oversees each project from start to finish.
> About 60 PER CENT of our business each year originates from client referrals (not including HomeStars leads) and from clients who come back to us with ideas for new projects—a testament to our excellence in landscape design and construction services. If we factor HomeStars leads into this equation, 90 per cent of our business originates from client referrals, previous clients and online client reviews.
...........
A FEW NOTES ABOUT QUOTATIONS . . .
On average, ALL-PRO Landscaping has the capacity to commit to approximately 30 to 40 CLIENT PROJECTS EACH YEAR. During the peak spring/summer period, we receive approximately 20 to 30 quotation requests PER WEEK, sometimes more—but many of these are outside our service area, or, occasionally, some have been too small for us to be able to take on, given the team of landscape construction employees and fleet of equipment that we must support.
Angelo personally handles quoting and sales. Hours of work are invested in a typical quotation. Angelo's hand-rendered to-scale drawing of the project design footprint, calculations and shorthand notes are what he requires to develop a quotation price. However, rather than providing homeowners with a bulk dollar amount for the entire project, he goes the extra mile by presenting a detailed, typed "contract specification sheet" that breaks the entire project into individual components—each one defined by price, material specifications and dimensions. It includes warranty, applicable taxes, payment terms and approximate start date range. Ultimately, for homeowners who choose to entrust their project to ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry, this quotation document becomes the signed client contract (usually with some revisions beforehand due to client changes to the project parameters). (Projects of a certain scope and complexity may, of course, also require architectural drawings.)
When homeowners reach out to ALL-PRO Landscaping to request a quotation, we are very grateful.
> We also respect their time and want to ensure that we are a good fit for their projects. So our office staff will ask some initial questions before including inquiries on Angelo’s quotation call-back list . . .
Q1. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Each year, we receive, and must decline, more than a hundred quotation requests from homeowners located outside our service area. (Please refer to the “Service Area” note, above.) However, for our previous clients, we make every effort to accommodate their request.
Q2. WHAT IS YOUR PROJECT COMPLETION TARGET DATE?
Some homeowners are working towards a particular project deadline, while others have no target date. This is important for us to know up front, because:
> Our current roster of scheduled projects may make it impossible for us to take on a prospective project requiring delivery within the homeowner's specified time frame.
> At times, Angelo may temporarily suspend quoting. When we are fully booked into September, Angelo stops quoting so that he can focus exclusively on current projects and clients, until he re-opens quoting in mid-August or early September.
In this scenario, our office staff compiles a waiting list of those homeowners who wish to meet with Angelo when he begins quoting again, or we invite them to reach out to us again at a later date.
Q3. HOW MANY QUOTATIONS ARE YOU OBTAINING?
We respect and understand the need for homeowners to obtain multiple quotations. Conventional wisdom usually concurs that two or three quotations is prudent (possibly even four), if homeowners do not yet have an established relationship with a trusted contractor.

We respectfully decline to meet with homeowners who are obtaining more than three quotations.
Q4. WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF YOUR PROJECT?
The HomeStars company PROFILE format includes a field for “PROJECT MINIMUM”. We have set $5,000 as the minimum.
> HOWEVER, for our previous clients, of course we are glad to come back to help with any landscape construction job, no matter how small.
> For non-client quotation requests, we are, regrettably, unable to take on small projects, given the team of landscape construction employees and fleet of equipment that we must support.
> The ALL-PRO Landscaping fleet includes a dump truck, three dump trailers, one box trailer, four skid steers (three 6-foot and one 3-foot), two mini-excavators (one 4-foot and one 3-foot) and a pick-up truck.
> We appreciate that some homeowners may be unable to gauge whether or not their project would be above the $5,000 minimum threshold. We might be able to help during your initial call when you describe the kind of work you would like to have done.
MEETING WITH ANGELO . . .
Angelo's QUOTATION CALL-BACK LIST is updated by office staff on a daily basis. On that spreadsheet, each request is tracked by initial date of inquiry.
During the construction season, Angelo strives to touch base with homeowners within two weeks of their initial inquiry (unless he had already placed a temporary hold on quoting before the inquiry was received).
From April to November, Angelo does his best to integrate quoting into his existing project work schedule, but client projects always take priority—which both current and prospective clients are sure to appreciate. He does quite a bit of quoting, weather permitting, from December through March, which enables him to focus more of his energies on his clients and projects once the weather allows us to break ground in late March or early April.
During the peak season, Angelo usually works from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days per week in order to combine jobsite work with sales, scheduling, purchasing, transportation, HR, client relations and other functions. He is at the jobsites daily. Multiple projects are usually under way. Clients deal with Angelo directly on anything pertaining to their projects. He manages the project schedule, calculates and places the orders for project materials and determines crew member assignments each day. His Class AR driver's licence also enables him to minimize production disruptions by serving as the supply lifeline for the jobsites: delivering materials from manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers (paving stones, flagstone, wall systems, boulders, rockery, gravel, screenings, lumber, fencing, topsoil, sod, plant material, etc.), transporting equipment and materials between jobsites and the company's yard in north Ajax, and hauling project debris from the jobsites to the yard or transfer stations. He integrates quotations into this schedule.
PROJECT TOURS . . .
Click the "PHOTOS">"See More" link on this page to view our PROJECT TOURS — more than 200 IMAGES with captions will walk you through 12 ALL-PRO Landscaping projects. Enjoy!
...........
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB) . . .
ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. is a member of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB). Review our page on the BBB web site at:
...........
At ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd., we take pride in the highest quality of true craftsmanship. If you are looking for a Landscaping team that is honest and reliable, uses quality materials, and will meet your needs and exceed your expectations, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.

Interlocking Stone
We specialize in gently curving walkway, patio and retaining wall footprints and terraced patios and semi-circular steps, all of which require intricate masonry cutting. We help our clients "make a dramatic entrance" — for their homes, that is. We can, for example, transform a builders’ plain concrete front porch and threshold with beautiful square-cut flagstone or interlocking pavers. We can soften the lines of an asphalt driveway by framing it with an arc-shaped "cape" of pavers that extends across the front of the garage and down the edges of the asphalt area; or, we can install pavers throughout. ................................................................................................................................................................................... We use quality materials, both manufactured and natural. We design our clients’ hard landscape elements with pre-cast concrete interlocking pavers and wall stones, and with Natural Stone products such as flagstone and steps from Kawartha Rock Quarry, Silver Valley or elsewhere. And, of course, we install Armour Stone, Washed River Rock and assorted sizes of rockery accents from various sources. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Our clients can choose from cedar, pressure-treated lumber or TrexTM composite decking or opt for a raised stone patio-terrace instead of a deck for their back yard living and entertaining spaces. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... For perimeter fencing and privacy screening, our clients have the option of cedar, pressure-treated lumber, composite fence materials, wrought iron or strategically-placed hedge ⁄ tree plantings. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Speaking of plantings, soft landscaping elements are the crowning touch to our projects. And, while not glamorous, grading and drainage are vital considerations in any landscape construction project.. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Exterior lighting can add drama and elegance, while, more importantly, ensuring that your family and guests can easily navigate your steps and walkways after twilight. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... In terms of swimming pools … on the one hand, we design landscapes that maximize our clients’ enjoyment of their pool oases, and, on the other hand, we fill in pools no longer wanted by clients for a variety of reasons. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... SEO Keywords: Patio designs. Yard designs. Interlocking paver walkways and driveways. Flagstone. Square-cut flagstone porch. Natural stone. Steps and entrances. Retaining walls. Basement walkouts. Garden borders. Garden walls. Rock accents. Cedar, pressure-treated lumber and composite (TrexTM) decks. Privacy fences. Privacy screening. Exterior lighting. Residential garden installations. Front yard landscaping and regrading. Back yard landscape design. Swimming pool landscaping. Pool fill-ins. Property drainage, regrading and sod installation. Waterproofing.
Intricate patio, walkway, front entrance, driveway and terraced garden wall designs.
1985
Cheque, cash or INTERAC e-Transfer
Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades Association; Better Business Bureau (see link in Profile).
$5,000, given our equipment fleet & crew size. BUT we help previous clients with any size of project
Minimum two years on materials & labour (excludes sod & installation of pavers on existing base)