Interlocking Stone
All Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Reviews for All Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

John McCrea in Scarborough
John McCrea in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

New fencing and steps in backyard

This is the third job that Angelo and his team has done for me. it was a smaller job which was completed professionally and his ideas for the project created a much better job than we had originally envisioned.
The end product is terrific and we are very pleased with the look. the costs were a little under what he estimated.
our other experiences with him were for walkways and stone decks which involved a few complicated drainage issues which he solved in a very satisfactory and creative manner.
I would recommend his services - the best testimony to this is clearly the repeat business we have done with him!

Thank you John for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you again. Even though your project was small, it had it's challenges due to the limited access to the site. I am pleased, you are happy with the outcome. All the best, Angelo.

martin Young in Scarborough
martin Young in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Interlocking patio, stairs and walkway

Angelo and his team are very professional, we felt very comfortable in our first meeting with him. All our requests were meet on time and within budget what more can you ask for. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Martin, it was great working for you. Customer satisfaction and providing our clients with the best service is important to us. Your review is much appreciated. All the best, Angelo.

Barbara in Ajax
Barbara in Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Porch and Stonework

M1C

Did a great job at repairing the work on front steps that were done by a previous contractor. Also improved our deck at a very reasonable cost. Plan to use them again in the near future.

Thank you Barbara for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. I am glad we were able to make your front entrance more attactive. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Bye for now, Angelo.

Bob/Lesley in West Rouge
Bob/Lesley in West Rouge
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Back yard patio and deck reno

All-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.
M1C

Backyard patio built by All Pro 4 years ago. This past year an addition/retaining wall was done with minor deck renos. We have utilized their services twice before. Had interlocking sidewalk done as well. Excellent service and follow up.

Bob and Lesley, it was a pleasure working for you again. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words are appreciated.
All the best, Angelo.

LK in East York
LK in East York
3 reviews East York, ON

Landscaping, Deck Installation

Angelo and his team of professionals were great to deal with. Angelo kept us upated with timelines as our project got delayed by a few weeks because of 3 weeks of rain.

We had All-Pro:
-Replace 2 garden-walls
-Install interlock pathway and terrace
-Replace flagstone on front steps
-Install deck (also install gravel underneath to slope away from house)
-Pave driveway

We did have a couple of concerns with a few boards in our deck installation, but they were quickly replaced after we pointed them out.

All-Pro was not the cheapest to deal with, but on par with other companies. We were satisfied with the quality of the work and most importantly, trusted the contractors. Thanks for doing a great job All-Pro!

Your review is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to work on your project once the rain allowed us to work. We pride ourselves in giving the customer the highest quality of craftsmanship. Thanks again for your review. Bye for now, Angelo.

Mike D in Ajax
Mike D in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard Patio

I highly recommend All Pro Landscaping. The work they did on my backyard patio exceeded my expectations.

I met with Angelo to get a quote for my backyard patio. I was anal because I ended up getting five quotes. All Pro wasn’t the cheapest quote or the most expensive. You get what you pay for and the cheapest quotes either had hidden costs or didn’t make me feel confident.

Angelo described what the patio would look like and it became evident that focuses on quality. He didn’t cut any corners and there were no hidden costs; his “standard” was above par compared to other contractors. Angelo was the only one who gave me a written quote in an Excel spreadsheet. It looked professional, as opposed to the hand written scribbles from other contractors. He also gave me an estimated start and end date. He was able to start three days earlier than expected and finished on time. There was no gap in the work schedule; I didn’t have to worry about the crew disappearing for some time with a hole in my yard.

Angelo did a good job explaining to me what I would get but my imagination didn’t do the final work justice. It looks better than I imagined. All Pro had all the right tools and the crew worked hard. They were great at protecting my lawn and cleaning up. Even my neighbours, who watched, commented on the professional job.

I am planning to get All Pro to fix our front walkway. I won’t hesitate to recommend All Pro to my family and friends. Thanks to the crew: Angelo, Edgar, Carl, Kirk, Devon, Blake and Chris.

Thank you Mike for your wonderful review. You were an incredible client and everyone appreciated the water and ice cream sandwiches, especially on the hot and humid days. The crew and I look forward to doing your front walkway this November. Bye for now, Angelo.

Clifford David Feltham in Toronto
Clifford David Feltham in Toronto

Deck construction and yard lanscaping

Early Spring 2011 I was looking for a Landscape company to revamp our back yard. My wife always wanted to be able to walk our
garden paths "barefoot". In addition to some landscaping we had a requirement to retrofit our deck to accomodate a roof which had
been built the year prior.

Having read a plethora of "Contractor Horror Stories" I was told about homestars.com and we began our search for the perfect
contractor/landscaper.

It did not take a long time to finf All-Pro Landscaping & Carpentry. Angelo informed me that I was lucky to call when I did because they
still had some openings. We setup a meeting and we quickly realized that we had found our man!

Angelo listened to each of our requests and, in retrospect, he must have filed every single one for there were absolutely zero disapointments
in the finished product. He was able to translate our each and every one of our requests into the work of art that has become our back and side yards.

Despite a record setting wet Spring, Angelo's crew was there almost every day to ensure that the job kept moving forward. I am pleased to say that
those who make up his crew are people who know how to keep a customer happy and it is evident that they take pride in every aspect of their work!

To say that All-Pro went above and beyond in finishing our backyard and deck project would be the understatement of the year. I would like to personally thank Angelo, Karl, Edgar and the rest of the boys for an incredible job well done and you can be assured that I will not only be recommending All-Pro to everyone we know but will be calling you back in the future.

Cliff and Gloria Feltham

Thank you very much Cliff and Gloria for your kind review. It was a pleasure working for you both. You were the perfect clients and hospitable hosts. The lunch was incredible and much appreciated. I’m pleased to have turned all your requests into reality. Enjoy!! Thanks again, Angelo.

Jerry Noad in North york
Jerry Noad in North york
1 review North York, ON

inter-lock drive & enterance way

Needed much back-fill and retaining wall support plus steps to front porch. Job was done quickly and is still in great shape. Installed way back in 1987 - job well done! Our back patio was done in interlocking brick in 1996 and still looks good. Called Angelo of All Pro Landscaping back because he had done a good job on my driveway back in 1987 with no problems! Needed back lawn replaced. They removed my old weeds and grass, leveled the yard adding top-soil and sod. Then they added a stone boarder to the boarders and made the back yard look great! Good creative work done quickly for only $1500. That makes 3 times we have used All-Pro-Landscaping over the years and would not hesitate to recommend them to other home owners.

Thanks Jerry, for taking the time to post these nice words. It has been a pleasure working for you over the years. It is nice to still have clients from our early years in business coming back again and again. Your business over the years has been appreciated. Sorry it took so long to reply. Since joining HomeStars, I haven’t had a moment to breathe. Thank you again for the review. Bye for now, Angelo.

Deborah Ross and Rick Fortin in Scarborough
Deborah Ross and Rick Fortin in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Back yard revitalization

We engaged Angelo and his team in the summer of 2010 to revitalize our back yard. It was bare grass and a hedge and not much else. Angelo saw the natural contours and suggested a design that would work with the natural lay of the land, and built us a beautiful multi-level patio. It’s just right for flowers to surround, and for entertaining. The budget was $15,000.

The job was done on time, within budget and we were extremely happy with the result. Unlike most trades people, Angelo communicates with his customers regarding any necessary change of plans, delays, or other factors that might interfere with the schedule. With Angelo, you are never unpleasantly surprised. He treats his clients with great respect, and as a result he earns the respect and appreciation of his clients.

Rick and Deborah, thank you for putting together this kind review. Sorry it too so long in replying to it. We just recently found it under another ALL-PRO listing and had it moved to our current listing. Keeping clients informed as to what is happening with their projects helps make things move smoothly. Customer satisfaction and providing our clients with the best service and craftsmanship is important to us. Thanks again for the review and sorry for the delay in relying. All the best, Angelo.

D Fancy in Ajax
D Fancy in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front entrance / stairs

M1C

It's been a few years and the job still looks great and has held up perfectly. This is due to the fact it was done well. I've seen too many jobs that have not had good workmanship, and have had problems in as little as a year. The job was also done on time and at the date specified. Finding a tradesman that even does that is hard enough to come across. Angelo, as well as his employees, were courteous and friendly. I was so pleased with my walkway I have recommended his company to friends.

Dwayne and Clara, thanks for your kind words and for the referrals. Client referrals have been (and continue to be) at the heart of ALL-PRO Landscaping’s business over the past 26 years. Customer satisfaction and providing our clients with the best service is important to us. Sorry for the delay in replying. It's been non-stop 7-days-a-week since the season started! Thank you again for the review. All the best, Angelo.

More about All Pro Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.

Welcome to our HomeStars listing page. Thank you for taking the time to visit. We invite you to scroll through our PHOTOS galleries where you can "walk through" more than 200 images organized into 12 ALL-PRO Landscaping Project Tours.
SERVICE AREA . . .
With our office in Highland Creek near the Scarborough-Pickering border, and our yard situated in north Ajax, we concentrate on projects located in the EAST/SOUTHEAST NEIGHBOURHOODS OF SCARBOROUGH (Highland Creek, Rouge Hill, West Rouge, Port Union, Guildwood) AND EASTWARD INTO PICKERING, AJAX & WHITBY. This holds true particularly in the spring. Later in the season (after July), we may take on projects in Oshawa or, possibly, Courtice, for example. (PLEASE CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL IMAGE OF OUR CORE SERVICE AREA MAP IN THE PHOTOS SECTION OF THIS PAGE.)
...........
OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS . . .
Over the past 30 years, ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. has been designing and constructing beautiful, functional custom landscapes for more than a thousand clients who have entrusted Angelo Tersigni and his landscape construction team with their outdoor living spaces and home curb appeal.
ABOUT US . . .
FOUNDED IN 1985 BY NICOLA TERSIGNI AND 21-YEAR-OLD SON ANGELO, ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. specializes in working with clients to enhance the beauty and functionality of the landscape elements that complement and add to the enjoyment of their homes.
> As sole owner and operator for the past 28 years, Angelo continues to honour the family values of integrity and pride of workmanship that are at the very heart of ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd.; the company he founded with his father more than 30 years ago. Those values have stood the test of time and continue to translate into satisfied clients. And we are honoured that ALL-PRO is now being called upon by the next generation of our client families to help them with their projects. Angelo personally oversees each project from start to finish.
> About 60 PER CENT of our business each year originates from client referrals (not including HomeStars leads) and from clients who come back to us with ideas for new projects—a testament to our excellence in landscape design and construction services. If we factor HomeStars leads into this equation, 90 per cent of our business originates from client referrals, previous clients and online client reviews.
...........
A FEW NOTES ABOUT QUOTATIONS . . .
On average, ALL-PRO Landscaping has the capacity to commit to approximately 30 to 40 CLIENT PROJECTS EACH YEAR. During the peak spring/summer period, we receive approximately 20 to 30 quotation requests PER WEEK, sometimes more—but many of these are outside our service area, or, occasionally, some have been too small for us to be able to take on, given the team of landscape construction employees and fleet of equipment that we must support.
Angelo personally handles quoting and sales. Hours of work are invested in a typical quotation. Angelo's hand-rendered to-scale drawing of the project design footprint, calculations and shorthand notes are what he requires to develop a quotation price. However, rather than providing homeowners with a bulk dollar amount for the entire project, he goes the extra mile by presenting a detailed, typed "contract specification sheet" that breaks the entire project into individual components—each one defined by price, material specifications and dimensions. It includes warranty, applicable taxes, payment terms and approximate start date range. Ultimately, for homeowners who choose to entrust their project to ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry, this quotation document becomes the signed client contract (usually with some revisions beforehand due to client changes to the project parameters). (Projects of a certain scope and complexity may, of course, also require architectural drawings.)
When homeowners reach out to ALL-PRO Landscaping to request a quotation, we are very grateful.
> We also respect their time and want to ensure that we are a good fit for their projects. So our office staff will ask some initial questions before including inquiries on Angelo’s quotation call-back list . . .
Q1. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Each year, we receive, and must decline, more than a hundred quotation requests from homeowners located outside our service area. (Please refer to the “Service Area” note, above.) However, for our previous clients, we make every effort to accommodate their request.
Q2. WHAT IS YOUR PROJECT COMPLETION TARGET DATE?
Some homeowners are working towards a particular project deadline, while others have no target date. This is important for us to know up front, because:
> Our current roster of scheduled projects may make it impossible for us to take on a prospective project requiring delivery within the homeowner's specified time frame.
> At times, Angelo may temporarily suspend quoting. When we are fully booked into September, Angelo stops quoting so that he can focus exclusively on current projects and clients, until he re-opens quoting in mid-August or early September.
In this scenario, our office staff compiles a waiting list of those homeowners who wish to meet with Angelo when he begins quoting again, or we invite them to reach out to us again at a later date.
Q3. HOW MANY QUOTATIONS ARE YOU OBTAINING?
We respect and understand the need for homeowners to obtain multiple quotations. Conventional wisdom usually concurs that two or three quotations is prudent (possibly even four), if homeowners do not yet have an established relationship with a trusted contractor.

We respectfully decline to meet with homeowners who are obtaining more than three quotations.
Q4. WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF YOUR PROJECT?
The HomeStars company PROFILE format includes a field for “PROJECT MINIMUM”. We have set $5,000 as the minimum.
> HOWEVER, for our previous clients, of course we are glad to come back to help with any landscape construction job, no matter how small.
> For non-client quotation requests, we are, regrettably, unable to take on small projects, given the team of landscape construction employees and fleet of equipment that we must support.
> The ALL-PRO Landscaping fleet includes a dump truck, three dump trailers, one box trailer, four skid steers (three 6-foot and one 3-foot), two mini-excavators (one 4-foot and one 3-foot) and a pick-up truck.
> We appreciate that some homeowners may be unable to gauge whether or not their project would be above the $5,000 minimum threshold. We might be able to help during your initial call when you describe the kind of work you would like to have done.
MEETING WITH ANGELO . . .
Angelo's QUOTATION CALL-BACK LIST is updated by office staff on a daily basis. On that spreadsheet, each request is tracked by initial date of inquiry.
During the construction season, Angelo strives to touch base with homeowners within two weeks of their initial inquiry (unless he had already placed a temporary hold on quoting before the inquiry was received).
From April to November, Angelo does his best to integrate quoting into his existing project work schedule, but client projects always take priority—which both current and prospective clients are sure to appreciate. He does quite a bit of quoting, weather permitting, from December through March, which enables him to focus more of his energies on his clients and projects once the weather allows us to break ground in late March or early April.
During the peak season, Angelo usually works from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days per week in order to combine jobsite work with sales, scheduling, purchasing, transportation, HR, client relations and other functions. He is at the jobsites daily. Multiple projects are usually under way. Clients deal with Angelo directly on anything pertaining to their projects. He manages the project schedule, calculates and places the orders for project materials and determines crew member assignments each day. His Class AR driver's licence also enables him to minimize production disruptions by serving as the supply lifeline for the jobsites: delivering materials from manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers (paving stones, flagstone, wall systems, boulders, rockery, gravel, screenings, lumber, fencing, topsoil, sod, plant material, etc.), transporting equipment and materials between jobsites and the company's yard in north Ajax, and hauling project debris from the jobsites to the yard or transfer stations. He integrates quotations into this schedule.
PROJECT TOURS . . .
Click the "PHOTOS">"See More" link on this page to view our PROJECT TOURS — more than 200 IMAGES with captions will walk you through 12 ALL-PRO Landscaping projects. Enjoy!
...........
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB) . . .
ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd. is a member of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB). Review our page on the BBB web site at:
...........
At ALL-PRO Landscaping & Carpentry Ltd., we take pride in the highest quality of true craftsmanship. If you are looking for a Landscaping team that is honest and reliable, uses quality materials, and will meet your needs and exceed your expectations, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.

Interlocking Stone
We specialize in gently curving walkway, patio and retaining wall footprints and terraced patios and semi-circular steps, all of which require intricate masonry cutting. We help our clients "make a dramatic entrance" — for their homes, that is. We can, for example, transform a builders’ plain concrete front porch and threshold with beautiful square-cut flagstone or interlocking pavers. We can soften the lines of an asphalt driveway by framing it with an arc-shaped "cape" of pavers that extends across the front of the garage and down the edges of the asphalt area; or, we can install pavers throughout. ................................................................................................................................................................................... We use quality materials, both manufactured and natural. We design our clients’ hard landscape elements with pre-cast concrete interlocking pavers and wall stones, and with Natural Stone products such as flagstone and steps from Kawartha Rock Quarry, Silver Valley or elsewhere. And, of course, we install Armour Stone, Washed River Rock and assorted sizes of rockery accents from various sources. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Our clients can choose from cedar, pressure-treated lumber or TrexTM composite decking or opt for a raised stone patio-terrace instead of a deck for their back yard living and entertaining spaces. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... For perimeter fencing and privacy screening, our clients have the option of cedar, pressure-treated lumber, composite fence materials, wrought iron or strategically-placed hedge ⁄ tree plantings. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Speaking of plantings, soft landscaping elements are the crowning touch to our projects. And, while not glamorous, grading and drainage are vital considerations in any landscape construction project.. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... Exterior lighting can add drama and elegance, while, more importantly, ensuring that your family and guests can easily navigate your steps and walkways after twilight. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... In terms of swimming pools … on the one hand, we design landscapes that maximize our clients’ enjoyment of their pool oases, and, on the other hand, we fill in pools no longer wanted by clients for a variety of reasons. ..................................................................................................................................................................................... SEO Keywords: Patio designs. Yard designs. Interlocking paver walkways and driveways. Flagstone. Square-cut flagstone porch. Natural stone. Steps and entrances. Retaining walls. Basement walkouts. Garden borders. Garden walls. Rock accents. Cedar, pressure-treated lumber and composite (TrexTM) decks. Privacy fences. Privacy screening. Exterior lighting. Residential garden installations. Front yard landscaping and regrading. Back yard landscape design. Swimming pool landscaping. Pool fill-ins. Property drainage, regrading and sod installation. Waterproofing.
Intricate patio, walkway, front entrance, driveway and terraced garden wall designs.
1985
Cheque, cash or INTERAC e-Transfer
Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades Association; Better Business Bureau (see link in Profile).
$5,000, given our equipment fleet & crew size. BUT we help previous clients with any size of project
Minimum two years on materials & labour (excludes sod & installation of pavers on existing base)