A Buyers Choice Home Inspections

Home Inspection
13158 10 Side Road Halton Hills ON L7G 4S5
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Halton Hills  >  A Buyers Choice Home Inspections

Reviews for A Buyers Choice Home Inspections

Home inspection

I had a home inspection done by Marty. The home has a structural issue that I noticed shortly after moving in. What was deemed "regular settling" was actually foundation problems. I have had several opinions, which all deemed the home to have obvious structural issues. I have never been so disappointed and blind sided. I put trust in my agent to sell me my first home and the home inspector she recommended. I now have to disclose structural issues as I am selling. A buyer should never have to go through this when they put trust in someone to warn them against potential pitfalls. This was not a case of missing something that was latent. All opinions I have received on the structural state of the house have stated that this issue is very obvious.

gary samec in Scarborough
gary samec in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

home inspection

We purchased a home and were referred to this company from another friend who purchased a home and had it inspected by them. We were very happy with the professionalism shown during the process. They were thorough and provided a good report when completed. Luckily the house was in good overall shape and we ended up buying the home.

Silvana in Georgetown
Silvana in Georgetown
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Home inspection

they were polite and looked through the home step by step. Being first time home buyers we had lots of questions and they answered all of them. Very happy with them!