Rand Electric

Reviews for Rand Electric

Curtis from Pickering
Curtis from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Panel Change plus other wiring upgrades

Assisted Review

We are extremely happy with the work done by Rand Electric. They previewed the work needed to be done, provided a written estimate and promptly scheduled a start time within a few days. John the representative who performed the work did a terrific job. His dedication to quality workmanship, his desire to do the work properly and complete and his professional attitude was second to none. John is an excellent person to communicate with and places the needs of the customer first. I would recommend Rand Electric to anyone any time. If you want to feel secure knowing that the work being done will be at a fair price, top quality and in line with the Canadian Electrical Code then give Rand Electric a call. Thanks to everyone at Rand Electric for a job well done.

Curtis

Thank you for your wonderful comments Curtis. All of our technicians our industry leading and it is always great to hear from our customers that they received the highest level of service from them. Thank you for taking the time to rate us on HomeStars, we truly appreciate your business .

All the best in the new year!

Jen from Ajax
Jen from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Electrical issues

What a great company! Very professional! From the first call to the moment the technician left I felt completely at ease. The technician was able to pin point the problem and resolve is promptly. I will definitely use Rand Electric again and would refer them to anyone.

Thank you very much!

So glad to hear that you felt at ease. One of our biggest concerns in making sure our customers feel confident and comfortable with us and the services we are providing. Thank you for your feedback!

Lisa from Ajax
Lisa from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Pot Lights and misc electrical

Assisted Review

Glen and I just wanted to thank Dan, Lindsey and you for all of your hard work. We are very happy with all of the work done in our house. We now feel confident that everything (electrically speaking) is up to code and we are satisfied with this new level of safety and protection in our home. In terms of staff, you have two excellent employees in Dan and Lindsey. Dan and Lindsey were very professional and thorough. They worked diligently and took care of all our electrical needs. They were punctual and respectful and always tidied up. They always communicated with us and explained the reasons they needed to do something. The level of detail and care they showed really impressed us. We have had much work done to our house by various other contractors, and in terms of service providers Dan and Lindsey stand our in front of all the rest for the reasons noted. I never thought we could get so excited about electricity, but from the lovely pot lights, to the quiet bathroom fans with the amazing timers to the new-found illumination in our piano room we have many reasons to be joyous.
I have already given your contact information to our neighbour who lives in the house opposite to ours. She wanted to know about the pot lights, but because our quote had so many other things in it , I could not tell her how much the pot lights cost.
If the need arises for us to use an electrician ,we will be calling Rand Electric, and most certainly, if anyone is looking for an electrician, we will refer Rand Electric.
Please feel free to use part or all of this email as our testimonial for your website.

With our thanks
Glen and Lisa

Hello Lisa,

Happy New Year! Thank you for reviewing us on HomeStars! We will see you soon.

Rebecca from Ajax
Rebecca from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Compressor hook up

Assisted Review

Thank you for the job you did at our home yesterday.

Your professionalism and quality of work are an asset to the company. I will recommend Rand Electric to anyone I know that needs any work done in the future.

Barry used the compressor last night to fill two tanks and was absolutely thrilled. He was impressed that you put enough length in the line so that he can plug it in easily.

Your time and work are appreciated.

Thank you for your great review Rebecca. I'm glad Barry is enjoying his compressor.

All the best over the holidays and in the new year!

Jason from Whitby
Jason from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

200a Service Upgrade, Sunroom and Hot Tub wiring

Assisted Review

Hi Jennifer. I just wanted to let you know that Rand has been very reliable, and the guys that have worked here have all been very good, especially Will who finished up here today and last Friday. He was very friendly and accommodating, and it was a pleasure to deal with him. I will definitely recommend Rand to others.

Hello Jason, Thank you for rating us on HomeStars. It is great to hear from you and we appreciate your feedback on the work completed by our technicians.

All the best in the new year!

Lee from Pickering
Lee from Pickering
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Troubleshoot exterior receptacles and rewire existing circuit

Assisted Review

Just a quick note to let you know that I am very pleased with the workmanship that was done by your electrician. He called me 1/2 hour prior to arriving to let me know what time he would be there. He arrived promptly, assessed the work that needed to be done, advised how he was going to do it to make sure I agreed and we discussed alternatives. Once decided, he then advised me of the approximate amount of time it would take to complete the work and then proceeded to do the work in a timely manner and with high quality workmanship. Shane was very friendly and courteous and he knew his stuff. Would definitely call Rand again for any electrical work I require. Thanks.

Hello Lee,

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to doing business with you again. All the best in the new year!

Jan  from Ajax
Jan from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical issues

Service was excellent. Took the time to resolve a mysterious electrical shortage in our home. Very thorough, went through our DIY job to ensure it was not the issue. Went through all new fixtures to eliminate the problem. Checked entire circuit. Was able to resolve the problem which happened to be broken light switches and did not need the more costly alternative which was ruled out. Would definitely use again.

Thank you for your great feedback on the work we did. We truly appreciate our customers and knowing that they are satisfied with our service is the best compliment.

Craig in Whitby
Craig in Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Alluminum to copper rewiring

Rand Electric did an excellent job replacing my existing aluminum wiring with copper. The job took a week and based on a previous quote I was expecting my home to be an absolute mess once completed, I was pleasantly surprised! They not only did little to no damage they fixed a few of the puzzling wiring jobs that were done by the previous home owner. I recommended their service to my next door neighbour who hired them as well to do the same in his house.

We really appreciate your business and feedback on the work that was completed at your home. We know that the pride people take in their homes is important and we make a point to treat every home as if it was our own. Thank you again for the recommendation!

More about Rand Electric

For over 36 years, we've built a reputation in the Durham Region and Greater Toronto Area electrical industry as being honest and committed to customer satisfaction. Today we continue to practice these same values that have helped our company grow over the years. Our technicians are industry leading. They work ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Pickering?