Rand Electric

steve  from Ajax
steve from Ajax
1 review L1 S2 N3, ON

Emergency electrical restoration

The electrical service to my rental property was wiped out in the ice storm . I needed restoration immediately or I would loose all my plumbing etc. Rands people were beyond amazing , they went over and above and stuck to the estimate price. Their people were very friendly and courteus ....I would highly recommend them to my friends/Family

Thank you for your review Steve. We truly appreciate your business and your feedback on the work. It has been a pleasure working with you.

Scott from Ajax
Scott from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Wiring a Detached Garage

I called Rand electric to wire my new detached garage. They came out and gave me a quote right away. The work was scheduled and completed within a few weeks from my original call. Everyone from the Rand team that participated in the project were very professional and courteous. I am very happy with the workmanship. I would recommend highly this company to my friends.

Thank you for reviewing us on HomeStars. We really appreciate feedback from our valued customers.

Heather from Ajax
Heather from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Upgrade panel, relocate meter outside, wiring swim spa

After purchasing a swim spa we discovered that it could not be hooked up to our old fuse panel. We did an upgrade to 200 amps but also had to have our meter moved from inside to outside. Rand electric looked after everything and made all the necessary scheduling times with Veridian. We found all the staff from Rand, electricians and office staff to be very friendly. Everyone always showed up when they said they would. We were very pleased with the work Rand provided us.

Thank you for your feedback Heather. We truly appreciate hearing from our customers and about their experience with our company.

Rose from Scarborough
Rose from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Defect corrections

We had Rand Electric come in after receiving a defect list from the Electrical Safety Authority. I found them on the ESA website, they were such a great company to deal with. Honest, thorough and very professional. They handled all of the permits and arranged for the inspection once the defects were corrected. I would definitely use Rand again and recommend them to anyone looking for great service.

Best regards,

Rose

Hi Rose,

Receiving a defect list from the ESA can often be stressful, so it is important that we assist our customers through the process and deal with all of the administrative details on our end.

Sharon from Pickering
Sharon from Pickering
26 reviews Pickering, ON

Install Wire Door Chimes

When we first moved into our house 27 years ago, we had a wired doorbell in our kitchen. It was ugly and didn’t work properly, so after a couple of years we replaced it with wireless battery operated door chimes. Now 25 years later and 4 different sets of wireless door chimes, none of which worked properly in the cold weather, we want to put in wired door chimes.
We bought a set of wired chimes and a push button. Then we needed an electrician install them. I looked on HomeStars and found Rand Electric. I called and set up an appointment.
They sent out Shane, who arrived on time, was friendly and very professional. He spent the time to troubleshoot every possible way to get our doorbell wired with the least amount of damage to our walls or door frame. It looked like it was not going to be that easy to install without making some holes for the wiring needed to get from the push button to the chimes and the electrical service panel. However, Shane figured out a way to do it all without making any noticeable holes in our walls or door frame. He did an absolutely amazing job. He did the work within the time and price quoted.
We will definitely use this company again. We recommend them to anyone looking for the best of everything in customer service, professionalism, and excellent work ethic from first call to completion of the work.

Thank you for your review Sharon. We are always happy to hear about the great service our technicians have provided to our valued customers. I will forward on you comments on to Shane and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank you again for your review.

Sharon Heyne from Whitby
Sharon Heyne from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Electrical work

I had purchased a new ceiling fan that I needed to have installed in my daughter's room. In addition, I had the dimmer switch removed and replaced with a regular switch in her room. I also had a dimmer switch installed in my dining room. The electrician that came to the house did a great job. He was very efficient, friendly and respectful of my home. I would definitely call Rand again when I need any other electrical work done in my home.

Thank you for your review Sharon. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. All the best in the new year!

Carol from Ajax
Carol from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Misc. Electrical

Assisted Review

We recently had Rand Electric do work in our home. The office kept us informed of the scheduling. Dan, who was the electrician was punctual, professional, gave us suggestions to keep everything to code. He was also respectful of our home. We would recommend Rand Electric to anyone who needed their services.

D. & C.

Thank you for your comments and recommendation Carol. We truly appreciate your business and feedback on the work of our technician.

Peggy a.
Peggy a.
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

outdoor light timers and security light

Assisted Review

John did our electrical work on Tuesday,September 3rd. We were so pleased with John and he was a joy to have in our home. He was punctual, very polite, considerate and most respectful to David and myself. It is rare these days to find young people who are interested in their work and actually understand and care about the CUSTOMER!!! Please pass on our comments to his supervisor and to John himself as it is important that we recognize good service and special people. John is an asset to your company. Thanks Peggy and David

Thank you Peggy and David for your review. We truly appreciate hearing about our employees and the great work they are doing for our customers.

Curtis from Pickering
Curtis from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Panel Change plus other wiring upgrades

Assisted Review

We are extremely happy with the work done by Rand Electric. They previewed the work needed to be done, provided a written estimate and promptly scheduled a start time within a few days. John the representative who performed the work did a terrific job. His dedication to quality workmanship, his desire to do the work properly and complete and his professional attitude was second to none. John is an excellent person to communicate with and places the needs of the customer first. I would recommend Rand Electric to anyone any time. If you want to feel secure knowing that the work being done will be at a fair price, top quality and in line with the Canadian Electrical Code then give Rand Electric a call. Thanks to everyone at Rand Electric for a job well done.

Curtis

Thank you for your wonderful comments Curtis. All of our technicians our industry leading and it is always great to hear from our customers that they received the highest level of service from them. Thank you for taking the time to rate us on HomeStars, we truly appreciate your business .

More about Rand Electric

For over 36 years, we've built a reputation in the Durham Region and Greater Toronto Area electrical industry as being honest and committed to customer satisfaction. Today we continue to practice these same values that have helped our company grow over the years. Our technicians are industry leading. They work ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Pickering?