Canadian Security Professionals

Reviews for Canadian Security Professionals

sgencher
sgencher
1 review Hamilton, ON

Alarm system installation and monitoring.

Great service - linked CO2 monitor likely saved my family’s lives last January when our furnace malfunctioned. I was out and got a call from home that the alarm was going, then CSP came over the speaker and told them it was the carbon monoxide detector and to get out and they had already called the gas company and fire department who were in their way. Except for a cold night’s sleep later that day once it was cleared and shut down, it was a very happy ending to the story.

Thanks again, CSP!

Thank you for the great review and for letting us know that our staff did an excellent job handling this emergency situation. We are glad to hear that your family was able to get out of your home safely and that the fire department was sent to your home right away to handle the situation. It is situations like this that reminds us every day why we do the job that we do to help ensure we can keep as many families safe in case of any emergency.

LR
LR
1 review Cambridge, ON

Alarm system

Great service from sales (Anas and Heather) to installation.
The installer, Rabah, was on time and very efficient and polite. He took the time to show me how everything worked and answer questions.
A very refreshingly positive experience.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our company.

M. S.
M. S.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home alarm system

Tamim was very helpful and knowledgeable installing our security system for our new home. We upgraded the control panel and is very user friendly. We’re looking forward to using all the features the system offers!

Thank you for the kind works about your experience with CSP!

Michelle in Pembroke
Michelle in Pembroke
1 review Pembroke, ON

Michelle Butcher

We got ADT Alarm Installation with CSP. Karla, the sales representative was very friendly and prompt in addressing any queries and concerns that we had. Patrick, the service technician, is very kind and patient. He installed the alarms in a very timely manner and made sure that we understood how to use the alarm systems manually and with the use of the ADT app on our phones.

Thank you for the kind words Michelle. We appreciate all the positive feedback!

wendyeckert
wendyeckert
1 review Brantford, ON

Alarm system

Right from the start the service was excellent. Heather on the phone answered all my questions. Very knowledgeable. Tamim installed everything and was polite

We are happy to hear that you felt our service was excellent! Thanks for the great review.

KLT i.
KLT i.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Security system

On time and professionally installed. Helpful
experienced installer Dominic. Open to follow up questions and his responses are timely.

Thank you for the kind words.

Dhruvin in Hamilton
Dhruvin in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Alarm installation

Tamim was great installer I am so happy with all the work it’s been the to my store I will tell everyone about csp how great company there from the start to end they are great!

Thank you very much for the kind words Dhruvin!

amgp
amgp
1 review Eganville, ON

Home Security systems

The Canadian Security Professionals installed excellent home security systems in my house. I can monitor the security of my house 24/4 now.

Thank you for the kind words.

acbujilov79
acbujilov79
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Alarm

Wonderful job. Grate service provided by Tom. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Explains the use of alarm sistem and we are very satisfied with the service

Thank you very much for the great review! We are glad to hear our staff took good care of you.

LBG
LBG

Security Camera System Installation

I called Canadian Security Professionals as I found an excellent review of their service via an internet search. I spoke to Karla in their office and explained that I understood that having security cameras were known to be a significant deterrent to break ins. I already have a security system but living in a fairly busy area of central Toronto I was looking for additional security.
After asking some questions about my house and its location, Karla was a great help in explaining the different options, and within an hour sent me a quote for four different camera and recorder packages.
I called back twice to ask questions and agreed on a package to suit my needs. The installation was arranged and was performed on schedule, efficiently and professionally by Sherman. He explained the features of the system, and didn’t leave until I understood how to operate the system. Upon leaving he asked that I not hesitate to call with any questions. I highly recommend Canadian Security Professionals.

Thank you very much for providing us with a detailed review about your experience with CSP and our staff. We will always ensure we give you and all of our customers the best service and experience we can!

More about Canadian Security Professionals

Canadian Security Professionals is one of the largest Canadian owned and operated Alarm System companies. We provide security and peace of mind for Canadian homes and businesses. Here at CSP we give special promotional offers on the newest and best Security Systems and Smart Home Systems. We are proud to be 100% Canadian with all of our monitoring, customer service, and tech support located in Canada.

Alarm Systems, Home Alarm Systems, Business Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Home Security Systems, Business Security Systems, Smart Home Systems, Home Automation Systems, Security Cameras, Buy a Security System, Buy an Alarm System, GSM Security System, Wireless Security System, Wireless Alarm Systems, Motion Sensor Alarm Systems, Motion Senor Security, Wireless Security Cameras, Alarm System Door Contacts, Smart Home Alarm System, Interactive Security Systems, Best Alarm Systems, Best Security Systems, Top Alarm Company

Alarm Systems
Install Alarm Systems, Service Alarm Systems, Install Security Systems, Service Security Systems, Home Security, Business Security, Alarm System Monitoring, Security System Monitoring, Alarm Monitoring, Alarm System Phone Apps, Security System Installation, Upgrade Home Alarm System, Upgrade Security System
CSP, ADT, Protectron, Interlogix, GE Security,