Canadian Security Professionals

Nicole
Nicole
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Security system installation

Tamim came extra early to accommodate my doctor's appointment that day. Unfortunately, some of my other installations were running late (cable, HVAC), Tamim stayed later than he was supposed to to help me understand my new system. To me he went above and beyond and did not complain about the wait time. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and patient. I would definitely recommend this company to others. Chelsea was wonderful from the first call as well. Keep it up guys!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

nstefin
nstefin
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Security

Excellent service by Tamim. He explained everything so well. He took his time and made sure that my family would be safe and protected in our new home. Very happy with everything!

Thank you for the feedback.

Angeline from Mississauga
Angeline from Mississauga

Incredible service, products and people!!

I'm so glad I selected CSP! Incredible service from initial call and contract with Chelsee and installation with Rabah. Both were professional, patient and educated me on how the products worked and helped me through the process.

I had Alarmforce for 12 years and didn't want to stay since Bell took over. I did research and had disappointing calls with 5 other vendors not calling back or giving unreasonable quotes. CSP had great HomeStars ratings, Google ratings and even their Glassdoor ratings were high!
Happy Employees=Amazing Service. Canadian Security Professionals is a breath of fresh air as they deliver as promised and have quality products and people. Thank you CSP!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and taking the time to write us such a great review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our company. We appreciate your business!

alekvf
alekvf

Alarm system

Installed two floors of alarm systems. Super friendly and professional. Very helpful and informative. Eric and Tamim were amazing thru the process. Thank you!

Thank you for the positive feedback!

jorjat
jorjat
1 review Caledonia, ON

Alarm system

Tim . Well done. Clear instrucTions. Sense of humor.Will reccommend this service to any of our friends

Thank you for the great feedback!

Janet_willms
Janet_willms
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Alarm system

Tim did a great job at advising us where to install the various censors. Took the time to explain arming/ disarming the system. A very pleasant person to talk with.

Thank you for the great feedback about your experience with Tim.

nikoletta_22
nikoletta_22
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Alarm

Tamim was really pleasant and answered all our question . Chelsee also delivered excellent service also

Thank you for the great feedback!

Loïc W.
Loïc W.
1 review Newmarket, ON

New security system installation

I’m very happy with the service CSP has provided, the discussion I had by email, before the installation of the system, was really helpful for finding what would be the best and the most efficient installation for our house.
The installation was fast and very professional, the technician answered all the questions I had and gave me all the explanations I was needing, door to door it took not even 3 hours.
We are happy by the installation and the service provided by the company.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a great review about the experience you had with CSP!

Agostino
Agostino

New Security System

Eric was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product he was selling. Made it an easy decision to sign up with them especially with the zero upfront costs. The installer was awesome as well everything was clean and smoothly done.

Thank you for the great review about your experience with our staff.

georgesemple
georgesemple
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

Security system

Very thorough professional installation of the security system with good communication regarding use of the system as well as hands-on help in setting up the phone app.

Thank you for the great review!

More about Canadian Security Professionals

Canadian Security Professionals is one of the largest Canadian owned and operated Alarm System companies. We provide security and peace of mind for Canadian homes and businesses. Here at CSP we give special promotional offers on the newest and best Security Systems and Smart Home Systems. We are proud to be 100% Canadian with all of our monitoring, customer service, and tech support located in Canada.

Alarm Systems, Home Alarm Systems, Business Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Home Security Systems, Business Security Systems, Smart Home Systems, Home Automation Systems, Security Cameras, Buy a Security System, Buy an Alarm System, GSM Security System, Wireless Security System, Wireless Alarm Systems, Motion Sensor Alarm Systems, Motion Senor Security, Wireless Security Cameras, Alarm System Door Contacts, Smart Home Alarm System, Interactive Security Systems, Best Alarm Systems, Best Security Systems, Top Alarm Company

Alarm Systems
Install Alarm Systems, Service Alarm Systems, Install Security Systems, Service Security Systems, Home Security, Business Security, Alarm System Monitoring, Security System Monitoring, Alarm Monitoring, Alarm System Phone Apps, Security System Installation, Upgrade Home Alarm System, Upgrade Security System
CSP, ADT, Protectron, Interlogix, GE Security,