Eco Health Solutions

Reviews for Eco Health Solutions

Kayla Yttri in Edmonton
Kayla Yttri in Edmonton

Zephyr Air Purifier

I purchased a Zephyr XXL air purification system when I was living in an illegal basement suite. The landlord had just rented the upstairs suite to a group of dirty construction guys. Now when my family first moved into this place we were informed it was a NON SMOKING home and yet once the landlord moved these guys in, they proceeded to turn my home into an ashtray. I begged them to stop, I even offered to pay them their smoking deposit back because my 2 daughters, aged 4 and 2, were starting to show signs of SMOKERS COUGH!! They would start smoking at 5 am, and I would have to actually wake my kids up, and leave the home for the entire day, no matter the weather, until late in the day. It was Hell on Earth. The first day we owned the Zephyr, I was sold. We woke up late in the afternoon without the ligering death cloud of toxic smoke. We were able to actually LIVE in the home we were renting happily. I dont know where I would be without it, and I tell EVERYONE to spend the money, be smart, and buy one.

Smith's in Edmonton
Smith's in Edmonton

Air Purifier

Had a demo and purchased about 7 months ago I believe, we had an issue with product and took it in and realized I messed up and put filter in wrong way. Product is excellent! But even more excellent is the service I recieved, both gentlemen at the office here in edmonton were very understanding, and when I called about the issue, they reacted quickly and had no hestiation to help me out. We love our Zephyr and are now even more impressed with the service end of things. Would Refer to anyone and everyone.

The Scotts in Calgary
The Scotts in Calgary

Air purifier

Seems like a good product. We were not in the market for an air purifier at the time of the sales call but might look at purchasing it in the future when money permit. Was generally impressed with the machine and wouldn't likely purchase any competitor make or model. Sales presentation is a little lengthy but had overall good information. Sales person was very passionate about the product and seemed to be very educated in air polution.

Janice Holt in Wetaskiwin
Janice Holt in Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

Air Cleaner

I am very skeptical from buying from direct sales companies so it was not an easy sale for the poor sales guy. I do suffer from asthma so when I spoke to them on the phone I was interested in seeing the product. I ended up purchasing the Zephyr and was still skeptical after the purchase. It seemed to good to be true. After the first day I didn't seem to notice a difference but as time went on with it running in my home I really began to feel the difference. My breathing and and energy seemed so much more energized. Now that I have been running it over the winter I don't have that gross, stagnant furnace air going through my house anymore. So by golly it works and I am a happy owner!

Jonathan Brickman in Edmonton
Jonathan Brickman in Edmonton

Air Purifier

We purchased the Zephyr XXL, over a year ago and my family and I are thrilled with the product. We own a new hone with alot of VOC's that we were quite worried about with our newborn, we were searching for an air purifier and didn't find anything in the stores that was cost effective. Then we got a call from Eco Health Solutions. The salesman was so understanding and really educated us on things we didn't even consider. Plus they service our machine for 25 years, plus free filters! Who does that?
We just had our first one year servincing and it was great, everything as they said and more. Thank you again Eco Health for helping us out and we refer them to anyone and everyone!

The Brickman's

More about Eco Health Solutions

Eco Health Solutions Inc. is a Canadian owned and operated company specializing in the sales and service of high quality air purification systems. We are a company which has been built and is run on 4 solid core values; Integrity, Accountability, Credibility and Professionalism. It is our goal at Eco ...