The Garden Girls

Garden Maintenance
HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Oakville  >  The Garden Girls
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Garden Girls

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

I can't say enough about the" The Garden Girls" they are amazingly professional,efficient,punctual and most of all our gardens are beautifully maintained by them.Great service.. Thank you ladies.
Sherry Pavan

Job Price

Thanks Sherry for taking some time to write us a review. We love coming and helping with your gardens and now helping the neighbours with their garden! It is amazing how we spread out over a neighbourhood! We look forward to see you soon.

HomeStars in Toronto

Darla and her team were fantastic to work with. We used one of her designers to help us with plant choice and layout which was really helpful when visualizing the space.

She always responded to emails and provided updated timelines. Very professional and easy to work with.

Garden looks great and we get a ton of compliments every day on it.

Will be using her for her flower pot arrangements in the fall.

Would definitely recommend!

Job Price

Thanks Jennifer for taking the time for completing the review. The space looks amazing. I drove by recently and saw the Hydrangeas blooming and they look so good. The space is now clean, detailed and beautiful! We look forward to hearing from you and doing your planters!

S+A in Mississauga

We found the Garden Girls through Homestars as we needed help with overgrown vines and weeds in our backyard. They had excellent reviews, and true enough, they were exceptional. The work was more than challenging, as vines from a neighbor's planting had taken over our side and back yard. When a crew arrived for what became two four-hour sessions of a challenging job, the Garden Girls were real troopers, more than up to the task - diligent, hardworking, with a great attitude towards the job. We were very pleased with the result and the reasonable cost. We'd be happy to have them again when we move to the next stage of our backyard renovation. Thank you so much to the Garden Girls!

Hi S + A,
Thank you for finding us and calling us and having us come to help. There can be such a rewarding feeling when you succeed at a challenging job. When you work really hard and persevere the outcome is both a relief and so satisfying. We feel so good to have achieved such a great clean out of the space! We hope to be back soon!

The Moffats in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Darla and her team designed and created the garden of my dreams for my wife and I. Their design was exactly what we wanted but more than anything it was a pleasure to watch her team of dedicated people go to work on making it happen.

The were clean and neat and respectful of being on a customers property at all times. They were truly a breath of fresh air to deal with.

I would do it again without hesitation.

Thanks Ladies

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to help make the gardens special for your special occasions this year. We always like to leave things better than we found it.Have a great summer!

Deborah  in
1 review Burlington, ON

We're a new customer. We have a very large lot and the gardens needed a really thorough clean-up that for a variety of reasons was much more than I could do myself. Darla saw the situation and she quickly made a plan on how to get the work done. The date was set for Friday, April 28th and the team of seven arrived on time and immediately set to work. The ladies were very nice, thorough and very considerate. They recommended and put a large tarp over the yard waste bags to shelter them from the anticipated rain this weekend. Gardens look amazing and I look forward to calling upon their assistance again.

Hello Deborah,
Thanks so much for taking a moment for writing us a review. The reason we get to page one of the Google search is because of our fantastic reviews on Homestars.com. We were so lucky to have good weather, sunshine and Max to help our day to go through the gardens. We look forward to mulch and getting all those sucker trees next!

Thanks to Darla and team for the fantastic job in spring clean up. I didn't get around to my fall clean up and my front yard was a mess. They showed up as agreed and when I got home my front yard was transformed to a beautiful garden with all my spring tulips and daffodils shining through. Darla and team will be keeping our home looking great all summer and into the fall. Thanks again and would recommend. The Garden Girls also have a very good and creative website.

Job Price

Thanks Carm for finding us and contacting us EARLY. Your spring bulbs were looking so happy when we arrived and when we left. So happy we could help. We look forward to returning!

donna  from Oakville

I have been a customer of the Garden Girls for 3 seasons. They are great! I have never been disappointed with the quality and commitment of the team. Good communication, reliable, knowledgeable, efficient. I actually enjoy gardening again because it is no longer overwhelming!

Job Price

Thanks Donna for taking some time and writing us a review. I think it is important that people know we can help do certain areas or the parts you do not like to do that overall helps keep the gardens looking great. We love coming to your property. It is such a beautiful place to work. If only others were so lucky to have such a beautiful place to work!!

lisallermand in Burlington ont l7n 3c7
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Contacting the garden girls is the best thing I could have done.
This is the first year I have had them and I am looking forward to several more years.
Their work is excellent.
Next year I will ask them to redo some of the flower beds and refresh the overall look of the garden.
Thank you Darla and the girls.
See you in the spring

Job Price

Thank You Lis for taking the time to write a review. You have an amazing property and would love to help with a little rearrange and a few new items. Hopefully your husband gets better and stronger and didn't mind sharing his love for the gardens with us!

Catherine Moore from Oakville

i paid for two visits as shown above. the ladies came and clean the yard in July and then in November. when they left, both times the yard was in great shape and clean.
the yard staff are very polite and let you know they have arrived and be sure to check with me if there are any questions.
i look forward to next spring as we are going to redo the yard as we are removing a pool and putting in a new fence.
We are planning to turn the gardens and yard to an inviting oasis from spring until fall.
i am very inpressed with Darla and the Garden Girls.

Job Price

Thank you so much Catherine for taking some time and writing us a review. We really love what we do and will enjoy helping you plan your new space to an oasis for you. Happy Winter!!

1 review Burlington, ON

This is a company that does what it says it does on time and efficiently . We could not have been happier with the closing of our garden. The ladies were great, a job well done and looking forward to next year.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time for writing us a review. We also like the continuing theme of we do what we say we are going to do. On time and efficiently! Something we hope to do everytime!! Till next year!

More about The Garden Girls

The Garden Girls! We are your Gardening Helpers. Visit our website to see what we love to do! www.thegardengirls.ca The Garden Girls are a group of talented ladies who love to Garden. Each Gardener brings their own individual insight and talent to our gardening team. We are entrepreneurs, moms, career professionals and retirees who love working together as a team to bring enjoyment back to your garden. We love to maintain your Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Burlington, Milton and Georgetown gardens. We love weeding, trimming shrubs, planting, splitting perennials,. We can provide regular maintenance, vacation maintenance, real estate open house clean ups, new home consultations! We can offer a schedule that can meet your lifestyle needs and your garden needs. The Garden Girls offer weekly, biweekly, monthly or seasonal garden maintenance based on your budget.