GT Handyman Services

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Vancouver  >  GT Handyman Services

Reviews for GT Handyman Services

Christy  from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

I hired Graydon to put together my new ikea kitchen. He did great! I was super impressed at how he knew to put the cabinets together without the instructions and then installing everything precisly and with no errors made my life easier! I would totally recommend him to anyone looking to do a project. He is clean, respectable and knows his stuff!

Hing from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great service. Helped with the fix a leak that was affecting the ceilings. Fast work. Would recommend to anyone else who needs similar work to be done. Received an honest quote.

MR in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Graydon is reliable and efficient - in my opinion, two of the most important qualities for a contractor. I hired Graydon to help me with tile removal off of concrete in my kitchen and being in a high-rise, it was important that it be done quickly to minimize the noise disturbance. Within a day of contacting him, he came in to provide a quick quote and the work he did was top notch. On top of that, he cleaned up after finishing the work and was respectful of the common areas in the building. I would not hesitate to use him again.