Millwall Roofing Ltd

Amy in Burnaby
Amy in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Roofing & Gutters Replacement

I have my roof & gutters replaced by Millwall Roofing in May 2019. The estimate given by Millwall was in the middle range among the three estimates. Darrell took time to explain what needed to be done. Mike & the crew (5-6 people) worked throughout the day. By the end of the day I have a new roof for both the house & shed. It looks great. My neighbors were amazed at their efficiency as well. The place was also properly cleaned up afterwards. Gutters were replaced four days later (in few hours). I would not hesitate to recommend the Company to anyone who needs a new roof.

Thank you, Amy. The crew put in a long day and the quality of work and clean up was great. The high profile ridge caps and chimney flashing were a great added touch. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Mission.

Alex B in North Vancouver
Alex B in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement in North Vancouver

I initially spoke to Darrell and some of his crew when they were replacing neighbour's roof. I was impressed by their pace and quality of work as well as openness to detailed questions.
As I was looking to replace our aging roof as well I requested a quote from Millwall. After comparing to other competitive quotes I decided to go with Millwall. The job included gutter and downspouts replacement.
The roofing job was done in two days - quite impressive given relative complexity of the roof and especially the chimney area. The gutter replacement subcontractor came on the third day and they completed the job in 1/2 a day. I am very please with the overall quality of work, professionalism of the crews (both Millwall and the gutter specialists). Darrell/Millwall had no issues addressing followup questions and minor imperfections. I highly recommend Millwall Roofing.

Thank you Alex. The large crew performed very well. The chimney detail looks clean and the whit gutters are a nice final touch. We appreciate your business. Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Carol in Mission
Carol in Mission

Roof replacement

Last summer we met Darrell while his team were replacing a roof in a neighboring house. At that time our roof wasn’t quite ready to be replaced but this Spring when we discovered a leak we contacted Darrell who quickly provided a very reasonable quote. Shortly after his team came out and got the new roof installed in just a day. They worked extremely efficiently and cleaned up all the mess at the end. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Millwall Roofing to anyone needing a new roof.

Thank you, Carol. I'm pleased to hear the clean up was excellent. I'm proud of the hard working and talented workers. Your business is appreciated from all of us at Millwall Roofing. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Nice looking roof

It is 2 weeks since Millwall replaced our roof. I had five competitive quotes all from reputable companies. Darrell was fantastic throughout. The whole process was smooth and through. He spent time inspecting, went through the step by me, gave suggestions, was accommodating, and gave a reasonable price. The crew he put in acted super professional. The job was done in two days, and when they left you would not have known they were here, except that they left a very nice looking roof behind. I have a feeling that I hope to be right, that in one year, 3 years, and 5 years, I can write back and boast about selecting Millwall Roofing.

Thank you for writing this review, Simon. The crew did a great job and the clean up was excellent. The Midnight Black Malarkey shingles with white trim looks good. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Roy in Vancouver
Roy in Vancouver

Two New Roofs

Our home had 30 year old shakes and our shop 15 year old asphalt shingles which needed to be replaced. Being a shake roof meant the house roof had to have plywood installed before new shingles could be put down, which added to our cost. We received 3 quotes and selected Millwall Roofing because of their quoted price, their BBB rating, and customer reviews and we weren’t disappointed. Darryl provided a detailed quote for the work and the cost, which is what we were looking for. When we settled the final bill, the base cost was exactly what was quoted. We added some extras like replacing our skylight after we had accepted the quote, and these extra items were very reasonably priced. Darryl told us he had a good crew coming to do the job, and we agree with his assessment. They seemed very knowledgeable, worked well together, and seemed to need very little direction from their foreman, Mike. Areas below the roof were covered with tarps to collect the debris and protect the shrubs etc. Any questions or concerns we had, were dealt with immediately to our satisfaction. When the roof was completed, they got to work on the cleanup, picking up the small bits of paper and wood as well as sweeping all the concrete areas . In summary we are very pleased with Millwall Roofing and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you, Roy. The Malarkey Weathered Wood shingles look great. I'm glad you are pleased with the clean up. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Will  in Vancouver
Will in Vancouver

Roof replacement.

Great job, Finished in 1 day. Clean and professionally done. Courteous and polite workers. Able to provide you with answers on your questions. They were punctual and very organized. They cleaned my property as well as the neighbors after their job was complete.

Willy.R

Thank you, Willy. Great choice of colour, Storm Grey. The chimney flashing will last many years. We appreciate your business. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Jose in Delta
Jose in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Emergency skylight fix

There was a big wind storm, one of the skylights on the roof flew away at 9 pm. We were in despair. Fortunately, I had Darrell's phone number which I got almost ten years ago when he also helped us with another roofing issue. He came to our help within minutes and saved us!!

I can't thank him enough for what he did. His work is exceptional and he cares for his customers.

Thank you Darrell!!

Thanks for posting, Jose. This is a clear example of the job satisfaction I get. To really make a difference and provide peace of mind. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

callumhenderson3
callumhenderson3
2 reviews , BC

New roof shingles

Darrell, the owner, met with us a few weeks before and reviewed the site and work to be completed. He advised us which type of shingle we should use and provided a website for us to visit so that we good look at the material type and texture. After agreeing to his quote, which we thought was very reasonable, he had a bin and material delivered to our property. The next day, exactly on time, 6 men stormed the roof and completed the task of reshingling in 6 hours. They were fast, professional and polite. They cleaned up the work area and more than satisfactorily fulfilled all the items noted in the quote. Thanks to Darrell and his crew.

Thank you, Callum. The crew can get a lot of work done if the weather is favourable. We do our best to offer the best possible value for our customers; a fair price and quality materials. Thanks for trusting Millwall Roofing for your re-roofing project. Darrell Macdonald, owner.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Roof replacement

We required a full roof replacement, removing all layers including original cedar shakes, then installing plywood and shingles. We also needed new gutters and the chimney needed some touch up work.

Darryl and his team did a great job on all of this. Very professional and considerate. I especially liked that they did the chimney work, contracted out and supervised the gutters, and worked closely with the skylight installer. One stop shop, they took care of it all.

Thanks for posting, Bob. Yes, quite an undertaking but the job turned out great. I closely inspected the job and was pleased with the installation. The Malarkey shingles are a nice colour, also. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

Don in Vancouver
Don in Vancouver
1 review , NT

Millwall Roofing reshingle

I recently had my roof reshingled by Millwall Roofing. Along with being very knowledgeable and professional, they efficiently kept to the schedule and budget as originally discussed. I have recommended them to others who thanked me for the great experience they had as well.

Thank you, Don for taking the time to write this review. A big visual improvment with the Malarkey Midnight Black shingles, black gutters and new chimney counter flashing. The ridge venting will make a noticeable difference, keeping your home cool during the hot summer months. From all of us at Millwall Roofing, we appreciate your business. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

More about Millwall Roofing Ltd

Millwall Roofing is a fully insured Roofing company.Our roofers are ticketed journeymen with a wealth of experience. For our residential and commercial customers we offer free roof inspections and advise if you requie a repair or re-roof. Millwall also installs new seamless gutters. Check out our website at: www.millwallroofing.com