Millwall Roofing Ltd

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Millwall Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

roof replacement

Darrell and Millwall Roofing are the best! They replaced a roof on our house and have done a great job. The work was done on time and on schedule, everything was cleaned up every day they were on site, and the final product looks great. The price was very competitive. Any small issue we encountered -- Darrell was at the house within hours to take care of it. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review. The crew forgot to install one gable diverter, but I got it done hours later. The new shingles and gutter guards will give you many years of peace of mind. The Malarkey Midnight Black shingles look great. Thank you for your business. - Owner, Darrell Macdonald.

Carol
Carol

Reroofed house and garage

My brother had his house roofed by Darrell about 12 years ago and recommended him to me.
Darrell arranged to have my house and garage roofed along with my brother’s garage done which were all completed in November 2020
I was pleased with the professionalism by Darrell and his roofers.
They were all very approachable and friendly.

We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks Carol. It is very satisfying for a customer to call for more roofing work and recommend us to their family members. The Malarkey shingles on both homes will give you a worry-free roof. Thank you for your business. - Owner, Darrell Macdonald

Paul S
Paul S

Roof Replaced

Darrell was very courteous and professional. He was timely in providing a quote and also 3 references. His crew arrived at the job site early and ready to roll. They completed the roof replacement in 2 days and cleaned up very well after themselves.

I would not hesitate to refer them!

Thanks Paul, it was a tough go for the guys, removing two layers. New Storm Grey Shingles with the new chimney flashing look good. I'm pleased our clean up efforts didn't disappoint. from all of us at Millwall Roofing, thanks for your patronage. - Darrell Macdonald.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof and Gutter Replacement

Darrell was great to deal with. From our first conversation to job completion was a good experience. Our roof was replaced ahead of schedule and on budget. There was a mix up of some more expensive ridge caps from the supplier, so Darrell pushed to get enough for our house at no extra cost. There were some delays scheduling our gutter replacement, but Darrell answered all of my questions in a timely fashion. Gutters were replaced within a day and the job is excellent. Overall I'm happy I decided to use Millwall Roofing and would recommend them to others.

Thank you for writing the review. A great effort by all of the installers. The high profile ridge caps do look great. Thank you for your business. - Darrell Macdonald owner.

Judy in Vancouver
Judy in Vancouver

Well Done!

Thank you to Mike and his crew for an excellent job on my roof. The colour and added features, as suggested, make my roof look fantastic.
The team arrived very early one morning and completed all but the finishing touches in one day.
They are all very professional with a strong work ethic.
Upon completion everything was cleaned up and returned to its original position.
Darrell has the patience of a saint when answering all questions and explaining all the processes involved.
I would recommend this Company.
Thank you!

Thank you, Judy. I'm pleased to hear the cleanup was thorough. I take pride in my job of making the process as smooth as possible. All of our team thank you for your trust in us. -Darrell Macdonald, owner.

Derek from Vancouver
Derek from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great Experience - new roof and gutters

We contacted several companies in July for an assessment of our roof and quotes. Millwall was the only one to come out and go up on our roof before providing a quote. Darrell took pictures to illustrate the current state of our roof and walked us through our options. We decided to go ahead with replacing our cedar roof with asphalt shingles, as well as putting on new gutters to replace our damaged ones. We went with Millwall because they provided the most detailed feedback, and were a bit less expensive.

We were originally given a date in late September, but then received a call that due to a cancellation our work could be moved up into early August, if we were interested. We went ahead with this, and the roof work was completed in 2 days. Our disruption was minimal, the crew cleaned up each day and the new roof looks great. The gutters were taken care of a few days later by a different crew, and look good.

No problem recommending Millwall to others.

Thanks, Derek. The new roof shingles, chimney flashing and gutters look great. The job went as smooth as could be expected. My crew and I thank you for your willingness to recommend your services in the future. -Darrell Macdonald, owner.

Rob in Vancouver
Rob in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

First Rate!

I was very pleased with the excellent job that Darrell and his crew did in replacing the cedar shakes on my carport roof with asphalt shingles.
I received quotes from 5 companies, all very well known in the Lower Mainland. Darrell’s company stood out as having the most reasonable price with materials as good as or better in quality than the other companies. He was also the best at getting back to me quickly with a detailed quote and specific date to do the job and when I had any questions. He and his crew came early in the morning exactly when they said they would be here and completed the job that day by the late afternoon, followed by a complete clean up of the area. As an added bonus, he fixed two loose shingles on my house at no extra charge.
A carport is a relatively small job compared to replacing the roof on a house, but I was impressed with the care and attention that his crew devoted to this job. The work was done quickly and efficiently, but not rushed. Darrell mentioned that his crew has been with him for a long time and this showed in the way they worked well together. It was evident to me that they take pride in doing the job well.
Whenever any of my friends or neighbours are looking to replace their roof, I will have no reservations about recommending Millwall Roofing. Thanks again, Darrell!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roof Replacement

We recently had our roof replaced. Millwall Roofing was excellent and I would highly recommend the company. Darrell was very professional and quick to provide a quote. He was patient answering all of my questions and I felt he was honest and has good integrity.
The roofers did a great job on the roof and with the cleanup. I'm very pleased with the finished product. The job was also completed in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the work. Thank you Darrell for a very professional job!

Thank you for the glowing review. Everything went very smoothly on this job and it looks great. I'll pass on the review to the rest of the team. -Darrell Macdonald.

Dave in Vancouver
Dave in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Roof

Great job guys.Darrel and his crew did an amazing job on our house and garage. Only took two full days. Also had the gutters and Dow pipes replaced. Clean up was perfect even though they took off three layers. No nonsense crew , they were outstanding. Would recommend this company to anyone. Dave .

thanks, Dave. The crew worked hard for the three-layer removal. the Malarkey Legacy looks great with your new gutters. - we appreciate your business. Owner, Darrell Macdonald.

Ron in New Westminster
Ron in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Replace Flashing

Daryl's team did a really nice job replacing my chimney flashing as well as an air vent. They were courteous, efficient and competent. I would recommend Daryl and his company.

The counter flashing looks great. Thank you for your business, Ron. -Darrell, Millwall Roofing.

More about Millwall Roofing Ltd

Millwall Roofing is a fully insured Roofing company.Our roofers are ticketed journeymen with a wealth of experience. For our residential and commercial customers we offer free roof inspections and advise if you requie a repair or re-roof. Millwall also installs new seamless gutters. Check out our website at: www.millwallroofing.com