HomeStars  >  Roofing in New Westminster  >  Millwall Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Millwall Roofing Ltd

Mike Y in Flushing
Mike Y in Flushing
1 review Burnaby, BC

Good price, prompt communication, and Work fast

I solicited 5 bids and Darrel's quote was the most competitive in terms of labor and roofing material used. One vendor quoted double because of my West Point Grey address.

Darrell answered all my question before job started and promptly sent me pictures of daily progress.

New roof is excellent!

Joe Adra in Vancouver
Joe Adra in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Ran Cap and Repaired mortar

Darryl and his crew installed a rain cap and repaired the mortar in the chimney . They were very respectful and honest when i asked questions! I can't recomment Millwall Roofing Ltd. enough!

Thank you, Joe. The crew did a quality job. we appreciate your business. - Darrell Macdonald Owner.

Gary in Vancouver
Gary in Vancouver
1 review Mission, BC

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends

Originally they replaced the cedar shakes with laminated fibre-glass shingles on my house in 2013 and I've just had them back (2018) to do the same on my pool house. Darrell and the team, arrive on time; work hard; provide excellent workmanship and take pride in leaving the site clean and tidy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

thank you, Gary. we appreciate your business.

Scott H in Richmond
Scott H in Richmond
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced roof, gutters and chimney re-pointing

Work: Replace garage and shed roofs, new gutters on full house, garage and shed and minor chimney re-pointing.

The price was great compared to the other companies I had come out. Darrell is friendly, knowledgeable, on time, and always responds to emails. His crews got the job done faster then I expected and the results look great. There was no pressure for payment. Darrell did not even bring up payment until a few days after the job was done, giving me time to review their work.

Overall, Millwall is one of the best companies I've dealt with over the years. I'd recommend then to anyone.

Thank you, Scott. We want our customers to see the finished product and payment will come later. I appreciate your kind words. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Russell in New Westminster
Russell in New Westminster
1 review Mission, BC

Snow in attic

There was snow in our attic after a windy snowfall. Darrell and Rick were great. They cleared out the snow, checked all of our vents and replaced a faulty one. We would use them again.

Thanks for the review, Russell. Snow or ice are no match for our great crew. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

1 review Abbotsford, BC

Roof replacement

Darrell and his crew did a fantastic job. Great service , price and clean up. My neighbors even commented on how professional his crew was . I would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you. clean up is very important and we follow an extensive check list. We take pride in a quality install and great service. -Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Travis in Vancouver
Travis in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

roof replacement

Millwall Roofing came and replaced our roof while we were away on vacation. They were in and out in a few days and the roof looks great and no leaks even with heavy rain since. The neighbours commented that they were impressed with how quick and clean they left the property. A job well done and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you, Travis. It worked out good that you didn't have to listen to all the noise involved with a big re-roofing job. I'm pleased the job went smooth. The Midnight black colour looks good. We appreciate your business. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

Mike in Surrey in Surrey
Mike in Surrey in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New Roof Done In One Day

Darrell and his crew did a great job of replacing my old roof. They arrived on time, finished the job in one day as promised and cleaned the yard and work area of all debris.

All questions and inquiries were handled quickly and professionally.

I would definitely recommend Darrell and Millwall Roofing to anyone.

Thank you for writing a review, Mike. It sure is satisfying when no problems arise and the job can be finished in one day. I believe the additional ventilation will assist in prolonging the life of your roof. -Darrell Macdonald, Millwall Roofing.

Great job

We encountered a roof leak that I thought was coming from the area of the chimney, and when I had Darrell take a look at it, we agreed that the thirty-year-old roof needed replacing. Darrell identified the elements of the roof that needed to be fixed, and he was able to get around to it and get it done very quickly, His crew were fast and efficient, and cleaned up after themselves very effectively. I'm as happy as could be with the result. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Basil. I was proud of the crew for their hard work, late into the evening. Malarkey shingles look great and the new chimney flashing will do the job for many years to come. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

1 review , BC

Chimney fixes and roof leaks

We had two chimneys that were causing lots of leaks. They were basically disfucntiomal. We don’t have any working fireplaces or any other things that uses chimneys. So we decided to call MilWall roofing after extensively searching for a good company to get the things fixed. They were well experienced and did their job throughly and completely.

Thank you for trusting Millwall Roofing. We got the work done, just before the rain came. With the 1/2" plywood and extra framing work, all your problems are history. Please refer us to your friends. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

More about Millwall Roofing Ltd

Millwall Roofing is a fully insured Roofing company.Our roofers are ticketed journeymen with a wealth of experience. For our residential and commercial customers we offer free roof inspections and advise if you requie a repair or re-roof. Millwall also installs new seamless gutters. Check out our website at: www.millwallroofing.com