Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M9M 2W6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

Reviews for Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

Les M.
Les M.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window at the front of the house

I hired Ontario Windows for the 2nd time. Last time it was 3 years ago when I did my doors, and I'm as happy with their work as I was then.
They are fast, clean and very hardworking.
I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
They already did 3 houses on our street and my neighbors are very pleased with Ontario Windows.
Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you. All the best

Issy in North York
Issy in North York

Windows and garden doors

My parents had their windows and garden doors replaced by this company approx 8 yrs ago ,everything was great until they experienced a problem with the garden doors in the kitchen along with a couple of other windows in the house.
We called pavel they came out to see the problem and said it was sap in between the window pane , and it wasn't part of the warranty. I responded to him and said .... wether it's sap, condinsation. Rain and etc it's a defective seal unit and it's under the waranty. They refused to fix it and now they ignore our phone calls...I emailed them and told them I will be writing a review on home stars and they didn't care...so here I am writing a review...please beware of Ontario windows and doors
warranty means nothing and you will be ripped off. Avoid yourself the stress and aggrevation. This is my first step to warn buyers of this dishonest company . My next step is to call the media and call BBB , and picket outside their showroom . I told them I don't have time to play games ....they didn't take me serious . Pavel was full of stories they are stalling so the warranty is over ...BUYER BEWARE

Hello Issy
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but in all fairness I would like to explain our side of the story.
When your brother called us saying that you had problems with your glass in WINDOWS we sent our technician right away. He determined that the glass in the windows needed to be replaced. On the day when we came to replace the glass in the windows(we replaced the problem glass and did not ignore your complains) your brother showed our technician the problem you had with the door glass. Our tech inspected it and said that the door glass is fine. The rust, that your parents were referring to, was a brown super thick sap, that was dripping down the vines that are growing right outside the door(very beautifully I must admit). That sap was sitting on the edge of the glass, right on the white exterior spacer that holds the glass in place. As a result, the outside white spacer had changed color, due to brown sap sitting on it for a while, and some of the sap got in behind of the spacer. Your door glass doesn't leak air or water, its sealed. Thus no issues on our end. If we give you new glass, you will start having exactly the same problem again, and it is pure esthetic problem.
Thank you Issy, it was a pleasure doing business with your family. You guys are great. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Sorry for a long explanation.

Thank you everyone who you finished reading such long story to the end.

Lesia a.
Lesia a.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cut out for a sliding door with door installation and a window replacement.

Good company, great people.
The installers were fast, efficient and very polite. They cleaned up everything. There was a lot of mess after a wall cut out and the guys left it spotless. Great quality. We are very happy.

Thank you very much for your business. It was a great pleasure working with you.

I Jarvis
I Jarvis
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great People who do a Great Job!

Ontario Windows and Doors Pro worked out great for me. They were true to their word and were super easy to work with. They got the job done quickly and exactly the way I wanted to see it with no issues. I was under a tight deadline and they were able to make it work last minute. I definitely would and will be using them again. You honestly can not go wrong here! Great people, Great service, Great price and a awesome end result. Thank you Ontario Windows and Doors!

Thank you Ian for kind words.

David W.
David W.
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Front Doors

Dealing with Pavel and his team was easy. The installation occurred when agreed and it went well. I ordered 2 fiber glass entrance doors and received exactly that. I highly recommend Ontario Windows & Doors Pro.

Thornhill H.
Thornhill H.
1 review , ON

Front Door

Amazing service, great clear communication, timely arrival for installation, all products and prices were as promised and discussed. Would strongly recommend and do business again in the future. Thank you!

Thank you Alon!

Drehan
Drehan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and doors

They were very efficient and worked as a Team, completed all of the work in one day in my home. Very proffessional.

Thank you Drehan.

abiruban_1989
abiruban_1989

Installing Door

They Did good job with installing door and they are service is amazing

Great Work with door installation as well

It's a pleasure working with you and your family.

estrela_r8
estrela_r8

Windows

I contacted Pavel to have my windows replaced. Had an estimate quoted quickly. Two workers came and did an excellent job. The finished everything In a timely manner. They tried to avoid making any mess and in the end they cleaned up as much as they could. My home is nice and warm no more drafts. Thanks to Pavel and his team. I would highly recommend Ontario Windows to my friends and family.

Dbonanca
Dbonanca

Front door installation

They were fast, clean and the custom design of our new front doors are amazing ! We highly recommend this company and we look forward to using them in the future for other window replacements.

Thank you very much.

More about Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

For over 17 years we are manufacturing high quality windows and doors. We are known for our affordable prices and best installation.
With our product you WILL SAVE 35-40% of your energy bills!!!
Windows and Doors are well known for their best services and quality near Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and GTA area in Ontario. A Dedicated team of professionals are committed for providing high quality services with more then 15 Years of exeperience in windows and doors. The energy efficient vinyl windows and Nice entry doors of ontario windows and doors are custom built for our client. Ontario Windows and Doors provide windows installation accross ontario. Ontario Windows & Doors Pro (OWDP) offers the best warranty in the business and will make every effort to ensure your full satisfaction.