Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc

Reviews for Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc

Natasha
Natasha

Windows

Top notch quality windows, great installers team. Very happy with my new windows and highly recommend

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you

nicky
nicky
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

front door and windows

Our windows and front door look great. the installers were extremely professional, and did an amazing job. and to top it off they offered the lowest price on our job.

I would definitely recommend them!!!!!

Thank you Nicky, I really appreciate it. 👍🏻

N
N
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement windows

Pavel and his crew replaced all our basement windows and did a terrific job. They’re very organized and everything from ordering to installation was excellent I even asked for two additional windows at the last minute so they did a rush order and were still able to install everything on the date they originally gave us. The windows are beautiful and we’re very happy with the whole experience.

Thank you Nina. it was a pleasure working with you.

Natasha in Hamilton
Natasha in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

great job!

The crew of two arrived men, assessed and started working immediately. They were polite, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. They did a great job and we are very happy!!!

Lew F.
Lew F.
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Windows for whole house

Ontario Windows and Doors changed our doors 2 years ago and we were so pleased we called them back to do the windows. Great quote, great price, awesome, polite, efficient crew finished in less than a day. The house looks beautiful! Thank you!

Thank you Lew. Its always a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Vois B.
Vois B.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Front Door

Great Service, Price and Quality. Installers are professional and ensure you are satisfied before they leave. Easy to get a hold of if any questions arise. I am very satisified with the installation of my front door and side window. Prompt return calls with no runaround or middle man. I highly recommend Ontario Windows & Doors.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

House renovation

The installers were working good and and they finished the whole project in half a day. The only think that bothers us was missing some parts and screen but they took care of that well.

Thank you. It was our pleasure

Maria
Maria
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows replacement

I have used this company twice, first to replace my basement windows in 2016 and this year (2019) to replace 2 large windows (one in the kitchen and one in the living room). Every single time I was very happy with the quality of the windows and the installation. Absolutely exceptional and I strongly recommend this company! Maria

its always a pleasure working with you.

Les M.
Les M.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window at the front of the house

I hired Ontario Windows for the 2nd time. Last time it was 3 years ago when I did my doors, and I'm as happy with their work as I was then.
They are fast, clean and very hardworking.
I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
They already did 3 houses on our street and my neighbors are very pleased with Ontario Windows.
Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you. All the best

Issy in North York
Issy in North York

Windows and garden doors

My parents had their windows and garden doors replaced by this company approx 8 yrs ago ,everything was great until they experienced a problem with the garden doors in the kitchen along with a couple of other windows in the house.
We called pavel they came out to see the problem and said it was sap in between the window pane , and it wasn't part of the warranty. I responded to him and said .... wether it's sap, condinsation. Rain and etc it's a defective seal unit and it's under the waranty. They refused to fix it and now they ignore our phone calls...I emailed them and told them I will be writing a review on home stars and they didn't care...so here I am writing a review...please beware of Ontario windows and doors
warranty means nothing and you will be ripped off. Avoid yourself the stress and aggrevation. This is my first step to warn buyers of this dishonest company . My next step is to call the media and call BBB , and picket outside their showroom . I told them I don't have time to play games ....they didn't take me serious . Pavel was full of stories they are stalling so the warranty is over ...BUYER BEWARE

Hello Issy
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but in all fairness I would like to explain our side of the story.
When your brother called us saying that you had problems with your glass in WINDOWS we sent our technician right away. He determined that the glass in the windows needed to be replaced. On the day when we came to replace the glass in the windows(we replaced the problem glass and did not ignore your complains) your brother showed our technician the problem you had with the door glass. Our tech inspected it and said that the door glass is fine. The rust, that your parents were referring to, was a brown super thick sap, that was dripping down the vines that are growing right outside the door(very beautifully I must admit). That sap was sitting on the edge of the glass, right on the white exterior spacer that holds the glass in place. As a result, the outside white spacer had changed color, due to brown sap sitting on it for a while, and some of the sap got in behind of the spacer. Your door glass doesn't leak air or water, its sealed. Thus no issues on our end. If we give you new glass, you will start having exactly the same problem again, and it is pure esthetic problem.
Thank you Issy, it was a pleasure doing business with your family. You guys are great. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Sorry for a long explanation.

Thank you everyone who you finished reading such long story to the end.

More about Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc

For over 17 years we are supplying high quality windows and doors. We are known for our affordable prices and best installation.
With our product you WILL SAVE 35-40% of your energy bills!!!
Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc are well known for their best services and quality near Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton and GTA area in Ontario. A Dedicated team of professionals are committed for providing high quality services with more then 15 Years of exeperience in windows and doors. The energy efficient vinyl windows and Nice entry doors of Ontario windows and doors are custom built for our client. Ontario Windows and Doors provide windows installation across Ontario. Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc (OWDP) offers the best warranty in the business and will make every effort to ensure your full satisfaction.