Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc

Toronto ON M9M 2W6

Reviews for Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc

0 reviews Owen Sound, ON

Windows installation

The team came and gave me a quote quickly for my window project. The whole process was done efficiently and everyone was professional. The windows look beautiful, the job was done very well. The owner Pavel is super easy to work with and his guys get the job done well. I would highly recommend using these guys.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Window replacement

I was happy with the advise and the installation and the price was really great compared to other quotes I received.

Thank very much!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great quality windows!

Pavel and his team did an excellent job with my new window panes. The panes fitted well, look good and I hope that they will last.

Thank you very much Costa. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mike
Mike

Supply and Install of windows and patio door

We had Ontario Windows and Doors Pro install windows and a patio door at our home and could not be happier! The crew that arrived to do the installation was very prompt, professional and courteous. The quality of windows are amazing and the price was extremely fair. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for new windows or doors. Thank you again for all your fantastic work!

Thank you Mike.
it was my pleasure.

SMT
SMT
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Updating old windows

I had windows in my house changed and the price was right. The service was done beyond my expectation and the installers worked hard around the difficult situations. After 3 years once I noticed I had a defective window handle, they sent a technician to fix it. The technician was nice and went beyond my expectation by going through an inspection of the window and making sure everything else was ok.

Thank you very much!

Natasha
Natasha

Windows

Top notch quality windows, great installers team. Very happy with my new windows and highly recommend

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you

nicky
nicky
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

front door and windows

Our windows and front door look great. the installers were extremely professional, and did an amazing job. and to top it off they offered the lowest price on our job.

I would definitely recommend them!!!!!

Thank you Nicky, I really appreciate it. 👍🏻

N
N
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement windows

Pavel and his crew replaced all our basement windows and did a terrific job. They’re very organized and everything from ordering to installation was excellent I even asked for two additional windows at the last minute so they did a rush order and were still able to install everything on the date they originally gave us. The windows are beautiful and we’re very happy with the whole experience.

Thank you Nina. it was a pleasure working with you.

Natasha in Hamilton
Natasha in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

great job!

The crew of two arrived men, assessed and started working immediately. They were polite, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. They did a great job and we are very happy!!!

Lew F.
Lew F.
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Windows for whole house

Ontario Windows and Doors changed our doors 2 years ago and we were so pleased we called them back to do the windows. Great quote, great price, awesome, polite, efficient crew finished in less than a day. The house looks beautiful! Thank you!

Thank you Lew. Its always a pleasure to work with you and your family.

More about Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc

For over 17 years we are supplying high quality windows and doors. We are known for our affordable prices and best installation.
With our product you WILL SAVE 35-40% of your energy bills!!!
Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc are well known for their best services and quality near Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton and GTA area in Ontario. A Dedicated team of professionals are committed for providing high quality services with more then 15 Years of exeperience in windows and doors. The energy efficient vinyl windows and Nice entry doors of Ontario windows and doors are custom built for our client. Ontario Windows and Doors provide windows installation across Ontario. Ontario Windows & Doors Pro Inc (OWDP) offers the best warranty in the business and will make every effort to ensure your full satisfaction.