Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M9M 2W6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in North York  >  Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

Reviews for Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

Lesia a.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Good company, great people.
The installers were fast, efficient and very polite. They cleaned up everything. There was a lot of mess after a wall cut out and the guys left it spotless. Great quality. We are very happy.

Thank you very much for your business. It was a great pleasure working with you.

I Jarvis
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ontario Windows and Doors Pro worked out great for me. They were true to their word and were super easy to work with. They got the job done quickly and exactly the way I wanted to see it with no issues. I was under a tight deadline and they were able to make it work last minute. I definitely would and will be using them again. You honestly can not go wrong here! Great people, Great service, Great price and a awesome end result. Thank you Ontario Windows and Doors!

Thank you Ian for kind words.

David W.
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Dealing with Pavel and his team was easy. The installation occurred when agreed and it went well. I ordered 2 fiber glass entrance doors and received exactly that. I highly recommend Ontario Windows & Doors Pro.

Thornhill H.
1 review , ON

Amazing service, great clear communication, timely arrival for installation, all products and prices were as promised and discussed. Would strongly recommend and do business again in the future. Thank you!

Thank you Alon!

Drehan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

They were very efficient and worked as a Team, completed all of the work in one day in my home. Very proffessional.

Thank you Drehan.

abiruban_1989

They Did good job with installing door and they are service is amazing

Great Work with door installation as well

It's a pleasure working with you and your family.

estrela_r8

I contacted Pavel to have my windows replaced. Had an estimate quoted quickly. Two workers came and did an excellent job. The finished everything In a timely manner. They tried to avoid making any mess and in the end they cleaned up as much as they could. My home is nice and warm no more drafts. Thanks to Pavel and his team. I would highly recommend Ontario Windows to my friends and family.

Dbonanca

They were fast, clean and the custom design of our new front doors are amazing ! We highly recommend this company and we look forward to using them in the future for other window replacements.

Thank you very much.

kia.naderi75

I replaced 2 doors about 4 years ago with Ontarion Windows and doors! I was happy.

I recently changed all my windows and enterance door! I am extremely happy with the professional approach and professional installation and a good quality product.

Thank you Pavel for your best product and prices.

Thank you Kia.
It's always a pleasure working with you.
All the best

More about Ontario Windows & Doors Pro

For over 17 years we are manufacturing high quality windows and doors. We are known for our affordable prices and best installation.
With our product you WILL SAVE 35-40% of your energy bills!!!
Windows and Doors are well known for their best services and quality near Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph and GTA area in Ontario. A Dedicated team of professionals are committed for providing high quality services with more then 15 Years of exeperience in windows and doors. The energy efficient vinyl windows and Nice entry doors of ontario windows and doors are custom built for our client. Ontario Windows and Doors provide windows installation accross ontario. Ontario Windows & Doors Pro (OWDP) offers the best warranty in the business and will make every effort to ensure your full satisfaction.