Coral Reefs Aquariums

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
4525 Ebenezer Rd Unit 14 BRAMPTON ON L6P2K8
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Brampton  >  Coral Reefs Aquariums

Reviews for Coral Reefs Aquariums

Robyn Kelleher in Brampton
Robyn Kelleher in Brampton

set up of our 150 gallon marine aquarium..

Dee has been such a great help in this process of setting up the tank. He is knowledgeable and highly skilled at what he does. I would recommend his company to everyone. He is the best.

Garry Francis in Brampton
Garry Francis in Brampton

Service

I am in the service industry and find myself to be constantly dissapointed with the level of service I receive in todays marketplace. I have been constantly blown away by the World Class attention I receive from the staff at Coral Reef Aquariums. This is a operation that truly cares about taking care of thier customers. Keep up the great work!!

More about Coral Reefs Aquariums

Coral Reefs Aquariums we are a retail store and a professional Aquarium Servicing Company. All work is 100% Guaranteed. We Specialize in CUSTOM AQUARIUMS CUSTOM FILTERS REPAIR TESTING MOVING QUOTES LIGHTING PLUMING CUSTOM ROCK DESIGN CORALS FRAGS MARINE FISH INVERTS , RARE CORALS BEST SERVICE AND PRICES IN THE CITY. ...