Bubbles and Squeak

Toronto ON M8V 3E5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Etobicoke  >  Bubbles and Squeak

Reviews for Bubbles and Squeak

Disgusting Cleaning Services

Had this company clean 2 days ago, I am still disinfecting my home. The girl that came and cleaned for 5 hours used 1 micro fibre cloth and 1 Bona hardwood floor cloth that was hardly wet. This one cloth was used to clean toilets, clean floors, clean kitchen & bathroom counters and if I had dishes in my sink I am pretty sure it would be used on them as well. How disgusting & unsanitary is this? The reason I know this is I could not find any used cleaning clothes after she left. I opened the utility closet and there they were the Bona cleaner pad still attached and a sole cloth hanging on a mop. They should be reported to the Health Department I contacted the owner who will not respond to me. Along with filthy cleaning practises their Customer Services skills lack in any professionalism or being customer centric.

Adair in Toronto
Adair in Toronto

Excellent cleaning service

We recently were on the hunt for a new cleaning service and tried Bubble & Squeak based on recommendations and reviews. So glad we did! Our team did a great job! They were very detailed & careful and really took time to understand our needs.
Also the communication from the office has been excellent. They really do care about the happiness of there customers.
I highly recommend them!

Thank you Adair!
It’s always nice to get a pat on the back. We are grateful for your kindness.

NancyM in Toronto
NancyM in Toronto

HOME CLEANING

Bubbles & Squeak do an amazing job cleaning my home on a bi-monthly bases'. They help me to keep everthing nice and clean so I can concenrate on the bigger jobs around the house. And, let's be honest, what woman does not enjoy coming home to a beautifully clean and 'fresh' smelling home? Thank you for your ongoing service Bubbles & Squeak! <3

Thank you Nancy!
We appreciate you taking the time to give us positive feedback. We are very grateful for your business and we will make sure Your kindness gets past on :)

Matthew Coe Hill from Toronto
Matthew Coe Hill from Toronto

Thorough, friendly, great customer service

My experience with Bubbles and Squeak has been very good. I've been using the service for many months now and I'm a happy customer. They are thorough, friendly, understanding of my needs and flexible as far as scheduling. You really cannot ask for more.

Thank you Matthew! It's always nice to hear kind words. It is a pleasure to work with you and we are grateful for your kindness.

Marianne Jones in Etobicoke
Marianne Jones in Etobicoke

Move Out Cleans - Excellent Service

Bubbles and Squeak came through in a pinch. I have been preparing my home for sale and needed help. They were quick to respond, provided options and got here in a timely manner. I requested 'extra' hall cleans and wiping walls and they were careful to attend to every detail. I felt for the service provided, the price was fair. All staffwas personable and accomodating. Highly recommend.

Thank you Marianne for the kind words. It is always nice to get a pat on the back.
We will make sure your kindness is passed on to everyone involved.
Best of luck with your sale.

Alexandra  in Toronto
Alexandra in Toronto

Housecleaning by Bubble and Squeak

Better than a day at the spa:

Bubble and Squeak (Alicia) cleaned my home today. I came home after a long day's work to find the house sparkling: floors shining, counters and kitchen cabinets and appliances spotless, giant pile of clothes (GIANT--the size of a small crouching pony) neatly folded, bathrooms glowing with cleanliness... the whole house feels so fresh and peaceful. What a relief! This was more relaxing than a day at the spa!

Deep Cleaning - Residential

Bubbles and Squeak is the best cleaning service ever! The cleaners did a terrific job and were so professional and kind. We've finally found a company that we want to move forward with for bi-weekly cleaning! I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, thorough cleaners.

Cleaning for Resale of a home

A team of 2 people cleaned for 4hrs and charged $400! The house was tidy, having been just staged with no clutter anywhere. Windows, toilets (inside), mirrors and appliances weren't even touched! A horrible job for the amount paid! Would never recommend using them!

Hello Sarah, sorry to hear you're not happy! I'm surprised and not sure what could have happened we provide verbal and written quotes on all work. We have a %100 satisfaction guarantee, so please contact me personally so I can make things right!
Joe 416 252 4100

Santina Nato in Scarborough
Santina Nato in Scarborough

cleaning

My mom is a senior and lives in the west end and Bubbles and Squeak has service her house once monthly. My mom and I are very happy with their work and do reccommend this company.

thank-you Bubbles and Squeak!!

VJM in North York
VJM in North York

House Cleaning

I have used this company a few times and have been most pleased each time. Alicia did everything asked of her, non-stop! She was pleasant, knowledgeable and professional all in one. I plan on continuing with Bubbles and Squeak whenever I need them in the future.

Thank you for the kind words. It's always great to hear! We are grateful for the people we get to work with. We will pass this on to Alicia

More about Bubbles and Squeak

Welcome to: BUBBLES and SQUEAK SERVICES Home and Office Rental properties One time big cleaning Post renovations Moving We may need to visit to the property to give a proper estimate. Invoices are available. TAX is not included. Supplies can be included if needed. Call for further details. (416) 252-4100 ...