Universal Furnace Cleaning Ltd

Yolanda from Victoria
Yolanda from Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Furnace and duct cleaning

The last time we had our furnace and ducts cleaned from a different company, we were overcharged and unsatisfied. Universal was amazing! Very professional and efficient. I will only recommend and call them again for our next service cleaning. Great Job Universal!!

olga twofeather in Victoria
olga twofeather in Victoria
1 review , BC

FURNACE AND DUCT CLEANING

My husband decided to get our furnaces and ducts cleaned today by this company. We were very pleased with the professionalism of the employees and the high-standard of workmanship they possessed. We will definitely recommend Universal Furnace Cleaning again.

Thanks,

Olga

Thank you Olga for your review. We will see you next time for your cleaning.

Jason in Victoria
Jason in Victoria
2 reviews Saanich, BC

Duct cleaning

Impressive service, attention to detail, fair and timely. Highly recommended. Give them a try before and other cleaners. They laied drop sheets on my new hardwood awsome job. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY good

We appreciate the accolade and writing a review of our company Jason.

Brent Carney in Victoria
Brent Carney in Victoria
1 review VICTORIA, BC

Furnace and Vent Cleaning

I am not happy with the Eco cost on my bill...$130.00 for a bit of drywall dust? Ellice Pt is .25 cents a kg for drywall...it wasn't even remotely close to that!!!...please provide an e-mail address so I can give you the particulars. I'm Invoice #4390 dated 21 Nov 2011. And I used a voucher as well on this. Very deceptive.

Hi Brent, I apologize for not responding to your review sooner, I did not notice it until today. Please feel free to contact out office at your earliest convenience to remedy any issues.

sandra in Victoria
sandra in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Furnace cleaning and dryer vent and all my air ducts

This company has all the attributes of a Victorian based company!! Customer was a service, the manager was funny and very knowledgeable and his staff were in uniforms, on time and did not even try to upsell us, which the manager said would not happen and it did not...so nice there is still honest, quality tradesmen around.

Hi Sandra, thank you for the accolades you bestowed on our company, and our staff. We do pride ourselves on being professional and trustworthy, as well as being a little goofy too. I will definitely pass on your compliments to the guys and we'll see you in a couple years. Once again thanks for your business and comments.

More about Universal Furnace Cleaning Ltd

PROUDLY SERVICING VICTORIA AND AREA SINCE 1972. WE SPECIALIZE IN FURNACE CLEANING, AIR DUCT, DRYER VENT, BOILER AND ALL HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING CLEANING. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES FOR RESIDENTIAL, CONDOMINIUMS, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND MARINE.