Centennial

Jenny G in Penetanguishene
Jenny G in Penetanguishene
0 reviews Penetanguishene, ON

Windows & Doors

I am writing this review because I could not believe the level professionalism and attention to detail Justin and Jordan had when installing our windows and doors. They were prompt and courteous young men. It does go without saying "you get what you pay for". My husband and I would totally recommend Centennial and these installers to anyone. I will be requesting them on our next install.

William Hooper in Wasaga Beach
William Hooper in Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

all outside doors

The two young lads that installed our doors were Justin Wallace and Jordan Stuparick. They were two of the most impressive workers I have ever met! They worked independent of each other stressing high quality workmanship as well as making sure that any concerns I had were taken care of. They were both very efficient, polite, and easy to communicate with. Real assets to your company!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Windows and doors

The installers Jeff and Nick, did a great job installing our windows and patio doors. Would recommends these guys anytime. Willing to work in all kinds of weather conditions. Ha Ha. Cruelest cold snap in January we had, but they put on a brave face. Took on the challenge. And got the job done with a very high degree of accuracy and precision Thank's to Centennial, job well done. Suppose to be warmer next week..

Looking for Renewable Energy pros in Thornhill?