Vancity Electric

Jerome L in Vancouver
Jerome L in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Pendant light installation

Based on their consistently great reviews, I had used Vancity Electric last year to install an outlet. They did a great job for this very small project so I went with them again this year to install a pendant light and dimmer switch in the dining area. They did an outstanding job! It started with Cory responding very quickly to my work request with a quote and having someone out to install it the next day. Shane did an awesome job installing the light. He was methodical and careful with his work, the light fixture and the work area. He showed great patience when we had to balance the pendant, making sure I was happy with it. And he was a great person to chat with! Everything worked and the area was left clean. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Jerome, thanks for the review and using us over and over again. We will continue to impress you over and over again as well. Cheers.

kavanak
kavanak
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Electrical

Installed plug outlet and rewired ceiling fan and light. Very professionally done. Service person very friendly and knowledgeable.

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it!

Terry
Terry
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

install electrical line, switch and light

WORK DONE EFFICIENTLY AND ELECTRICIAN WAS EXCELLENT. ELECTRICIAN WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY AND DID NOT WASTE TIME.

Hi Terry, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We receive a lot of work because of our reviews so every one counts! Cheers.

bonnie.mccoy
bonnie.mccoy
1 review Vancouver, BC

Outdoor lighting replacement

A few of the carport lights in the complex had not been working and VanCity was able to source the problem, and replacement lights. The lights were installed and now all carport lights are working well.

Hi Bonnie! Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it. Hopefully, there are no more carport problem. Remember you guys have a 5 year warranty on those fixtures in case another one dies on you. Cheers.

Kevin in Surrey
Kevin in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Consistently High Quality Workmanship

This is my second time using the services of Vancity Electric, and they have once again astounded me with their quality workmanship and amazing customer service.
They were flexible working around my needs, as I am renovating 2 bathrooms and our kitchen. Vancity Electric had no problem working with the changing timetables of the other trades, and provided prompt efficient service at a great price. Their customer service is top notch, they are the easiest company I've ever worked with, and it is great having them in my home. You hardly know they are there, and the clean up is meticulous. I have no reservations recommending Vancity Electric.

Kevin, always a pleasure working with at your home. You're always organized and ready to go for us! Really appreciate the review and the many electrical jobs that keep us busy. Cheers.

Shane M.
Shane M.
1 review Langley, BC

Electrical for an entire house project

The project was to wire an entirely new house, however it turned into more than just a new house.

The VanCity Team (led by Cory & site manager Shane) wired a new 4,300 square foot house & helped us in dealing with hydro & the eventual re-wiring of our existing barns.

Outside of the actual work, their service was impeccable as all of our questions were answered & when we needed a site visit to review they promptly made dates & times work!

All & all, they were a pleasure to work with & we would definitely recommend them to our friends & family.

Hi Shane and Donna! Thanks a lot for allowing us to take on this amazing project. I hope your dream home is everything you wanted when you started out on this journey. You know where I am if you ever need ANYTHING from us. Cheers.

Kim R.
Kim R.
2 reviews Langley, BC

Trouble shooting, outlet swaps, fixture changes, new lines, upgraded panel etc...

Geoff has been doing electrical work for us for a few years. We own our own business so our time is valuable and our expectations are high; Vancity Electrical delivers on both. Great company - knowledgeable, competent and professional!

Hi kim, thanks for taking the time to review! I will pass along the kind words to Geoff. Cheers.

acolbert
acolbert
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Lighting Installation to Kitchen Dining area

The guys from Vancity did an excellent installation of new lights to our kitchen/Dining room. They were very open minded and took our opinions on board.

Thanks a lot for the review, these go a long way. Always a pleasure to work around your home! Cheers.

Justin
Justin
1 review Vancouver, BC

Installation of Chandelier and Some Trouble Shooting

Dealt with Cory to organize service and Dustin onsite. Both were very professional and did exactly what they said they would do. Definitely recommend their services.

You rock Justin! Thanks for the review. Let me know if there is anything I can help out with anytime. Cheers.

More about Vancity Electric

Vancity Electric is a company trying to do things a little differently!

We are knowledgeable and passionate about what we do, we are extremely reliable, and we approach business in a completely open and approachable manner. We have an open book billing policy. That means you see what I see. We also do online Visa, MasterCard, & American Express payments as we understand the need for convenience.

I would like to change the stigma that often surrounds the trades, by building relationships based on trust and hard work with my clients.

Check out our profile on HomeStars, look at our facebook page (w.b electric) or go to our website www.vancityelectric.ca and get to know us a little better.

Contact us anytime!

Thanks,

Cory Byron

Electricians
click on products on our website and you can see prices and specs on just about anything I install. *We have a new website and this feature is temporarily disabled. Give me a call and I can give you a price on most product right over the phone. *
We do a mix of commercial and residential electrical. We do cover all electrical services and even do Tel, Internet, cable and home audio too!
Fresh!
Our specialties would be the attitude towards the client. There are lots of companies that can do electrical work but there are some very simple things being forgotten in our industry like showing up on time, cleaning up at the end of the day or calling people back. We are also very into the latest tech and products. There are some very new products on the market that can really enhance a job or save the client some money in a pinch. It helps when your electrician knows about these products. Aside from these we also like doing tel, cable, internet, home audio. Most "older" companies don't like to touch that stuff leaving you finding another trade to hire.
Everything we install and the work we do is fully warranted NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash & Cheque
Fully licensed in all greater Vancouver/ Lower Mainland locations
Home stars, B.C safety authority.
B.C.I.T fully certified and trained
185.00
PROJECT RATE
65/hour
Everything we install and the work we do is fully warranted NO QUESTIONS ASKED.