ALP was always on time during this project. They were also very flexible. During the project, we came with some changes, and without hesitant, marcello and team accepted and applied to our deck. Project was completed on time and backyard was cleaned as well. I would recommend ALP to all my friends.
Here is the Deck ALP Built for us
In a nutshell. Poor customer service. Unknown quality.
1. Slow to start.
2. Once started, quite quick. Good thing.
3. Quote was wrong until I corrected it. Was going to overcharge me approximately $300.
4. Very keen on trying to get balance of invoice before work was complete.
5. Poor customer service for defective work discovered a few weeks after work completed. Called several times to find remedy without a call back. When I finally cornered owner/manager, he made up a bogus story than he tried calling me back but the call kept on going to a number in California! Yeah. I believe that. 5 months went by until I fixed the problem myself.
6. Yet to be seen if fence material is of good quality. If it is anything like the customer service (which is essentially non-existent), likely not. I don't have much faith in the warranty. If something comes up, it'll likely cost me more to take this dishonest company to court. Fingers crossed.
If you want a cheap fence but are willing to forego the warranty and fix things on your own, go for it. Otherwise, steer clear.
I was very happy with Alp Fencing work. The fence was install at no time and it was hassle free project. I really recommend this fencing company. Later on we also decided to install a deck. I was very impressed with quality of this fencing contractor work. Thank you!