Bulldawg Drywall

Reviews for Bulldawg Drywall

olson_melissadawn in Surrey
olson_melissadawn in Surrey

Bathroom drywall repairs

Greg and his crew are highly knowledgeable and professional. This is my second project with this company. The always exceed my expectations and are a pleasure to work with. If you want quality results and an easy company to work with I highly recommend Bulldawg drywall. Looking forward to more projects with this company.

Thanks ,really appreciate the review, merry Christmas

4 reviews Surrey, BC

Repair drywall after electrical work

These guys were recommended to me and did a great job so I would highly recommend to anyone.

Lamont did amazing work not only on the initial work but we also had an issue with a beam outline showing up through the ceiling in the same area that 2 previous drywallers could not fix and he fixed it, beam outline gone!

Very professional, would definitely use again

Charlie's house in
Charlie's house in
3 reviews Delta, BC

Small kitchen renovation job

I called Greg at Bulldawg Drywall because we had a tight timeline for putting up some drywall before our kitchen cabinets were installed and the company got good reviews. Greg said they could accommodate me and his team showed up on the appointed day and did an amazing job. I'm very pleased with the work and the way they were able to do the job when I needed it. Thanks Greg and team!

Andrew Newman in
Andrew Newman in

Home renovation

Greg and Paul were great. They met all our needs with our project and were understanding and insightful. They kept costs down buy delivered quality products and craftsmanship. I would recommend Bulldawg for your project.

Joe in Surrey
Joe in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen and bedroom renovation

We hired Greg to do our kitchen and master bedroom the project was done on time and on budget. The rooms look great! I would highly recommend Greg and the Bulldawg team to my family and friends. Thanks Greg

Thanks so much for the review .It was a pleasure to help with creating that perfect space your wife has dreamed of all these years ,looking forward to your future needs

Zane H.
Zane H.
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Garage conversion Drywall

Recently hired BullDawg Drywall to board, tape and mud my single car garage conversion from an old garage to a usable "studio" like space. I was at little hesitant in choosing a drywall company but Greg was excellent and work was completed on time and looked great. The job was no muss no fuss, materials showed up when they were supposed to, workers were always there when they were supposed to be. I would definitely hire them again.

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to
Leave a review much appreciated ,was a pleasure to take care of things for you gonna be a wonderful space now for you to enjoy for years to come thanks again for choosing bulldawg drywall for your needs

D in Surrey
D in Surrey

Master Bedroom Re-Build

Very pleased to have found a local company that was willing to work with our timeline! Our end result is a very large bedroom with 18' high ceilings, and Greg's crew did an excellent job with the finishing of all the drywall. A very professional job, with good response time always from Greg, along with the finishing skills by Richard and Scott. Highly recommended!

Ken Stewart in White Rock
Ken Stewart in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Medium sized water damage to basement ceiling

I had a medium sized water damage stain in my basement, and selected Bulldawg Drywall Repair after evaluating responses from other providers. I chose Bulldawg Drywall based on price and website client feedback. I am so pleased with the outcome that I feel compelled to provide another good review on your website. I am impressed with Bulldawg's response and professionalism and would not hesitate to use their services again.

Noel & Deby in Langley in Langley
Noel & Deby in Langley in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Drywall ceiling repair

We are very happy with the work Bulldawg Drywall did for us.

The previous drywall company we hired to drywall and tape our project didn't do a very good job. We hire Greg's company to fix the cracks that appeared in our ceiling. They did a really good job.

We would definitely recommend Bulldawg Drywall.

George and Lola in Surrey
George and Lola in Surrey

Kitchen ceiling renovation

My parents were so pleased with Greg's work on their ceiling that they wanted me to write a review on their behalf. The house they moved into was built in the 80's with a drop ceiling in the kitchen which mom hated. We removed it and Greg drywalled and textured it to match the rest of the ceiling. The match is perfect and the ceiling looks fantastic! It was a small reno, he did the fireplace surrounds and a bathroom wall repair all with the same high standard. We would definitely recommend Greg and his team to others and be happy to work with them again on any future drywall projects.

More about Bulldawg Drywall

Started in 1987 , we are all about fullfilling your needs in a professional and friendly manner , all work is guaranteed , the business is all about reliability and top quality craftsmanship , we strive for your complete satisfaction , no job is too small, we do specialize in ...