Bulldawg Drywall

Reviews for Bulldawg Drywall

NuMark H&H
NuMark H&H

Ceiling drywall/texture/paint

First time using Greg’s Company. As a general contractor it’s always nerve racking using a new company for the first time but after reading his reviews I felt confident in hiring him.

I gave Greg a budget and a scope of work that was needed to be done and they went above and beyond what I asked them for making me look better to my clients which was greatly appreciated. Job done to high quality and stayed in budget. Will definitely be using him in future jobs.
NuMark H+H

Thank you Greg once again I’ll be using you for future jobs!

E.J. in Surrey
E.J. in Surrey
2 reviews Richmond, BC

ceiling and wall repair

I have been using Greg and his team for a number of years. Greg was very responsive and the work him and his team did was great. They are honest and do the job done right. I have used Greg and his team for a number of renovations and the work him and his team have done is top notch and has actually saved me time because it was done so well. Lastly, Greg and his team have done small and big jobs for me. The last job he did for me was a small job yet his team came in on Saturday and Sunday just to do the finishing touches. You can't go wrong with Bulldawg Drywall.

S. Norton in Surrey
S. Norton in Surrey

Full house renovation

Greg and his crew converted our popcorn ceilings to beautiful smooth ceilings as well as replaced the gyprock on a number of our walls. As we were doing a lot of the renovations ourselves, there would often be mistakes that would require removal of areas of gyprock and then patching and mudding over the last 4 months. As a result we have had to call his guys back a number of times to fix up our messes ! Greg has always been incredibly responsive and helpful. His crew are great guys who are very talented. Honest down to earth company and employees. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

ron83 in Surrey
ron83 in Surrey

patch-up job

Greg responded within 12hrs to my email request about patching up some drywall that had been damaged during a plumbing emergency. The work was done right away in a very professional and neat manner, and the wall looks better now than before the damage! Highly recommend for the excellent workmanship and speedy response.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Room renovation

We’ve renovated our kid’s room recently and we hired Bulldawg Drywall to remove an unwanted built in closet and remove the popcorn ceiling too. They’ve done a really great job, took their part of the job about a week. The mudders were amazing, we’ve expected a lot of dust, but they made sure that their work was as dustless as can be.
Over all great service, however it felt a slightly bit pricey, but were happy to pay a tas more to get great result.

olson_melissadawn in Surrey
olson_melissadawn in Surrey

Bathroom drywall repairs

Greg and his crew are highly knowledgeable and professional. This is my second project with this company. The always exceed my expectations and are a pleasure to work with. If you want quality results and an easy company to work with I highly recommend Bulldawg drywall. Looking forward to more projects with this company.

Thanks ,really appreciate the review, merry Christmas

4 reviews Surrey, BC

Repair drywall after electrical work

These guys were recommended to me and did a great job so I would highly recommend to anyone.

Lamont did amazing work not only on the initial work but we also had an issue with a beam outline showing up through the ceiling in the same area that 2 previous drywallers could not fix and he fixed it, beam outline gone!

Very professional, would definitely use again

Charlie's house in
Charlie's house in
3 reviews Delta, BC

Small kitchen renovation job

I called Greg at Bulldawg Drywall because we had a tight timeline for putting up some drywall before our kitchen cabinets were installed and the company got good reviews. Greg said they could accommodate me and his team showed up on the appointed day and did an amazing job. I'm very pleased with the work and the way they were able to do the job when I needed it. Thanks Greg and team!

Andrew Newman in
Andrew Newman in

Home renovation

Greg and Paul were great. They met all our needs with our project and were understanding and insightful. They kept costs down buy delivered quality products and craftsmanship. I would recommend Bulldawg for your project.

Joe in Surrey
Joe in Surrey

Kitchen and bedroom renovation

We hired Greg to do our kitchen and master bedroom the project was done on time and on budget. The rooms look great! I would highly recommend Greg and the Bulldawg team to my family and friends. Thanks Greg

Thanks so much for the review .It was a pleasure to help with creating that perfect space your wife has dreamed of all these years ,looking forward to your future needs

More about Bulldawg Drywall

Started in 1987 , we are all about fullfilling your needs in a professional and friendly manner , all work is guaranteed , the business is all about reliability and top quality craftsmanship , we strive for your complete satisfaction , no job is too small, we do specialize in ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Surrey?