Critter Control® of Toronto

Reviews for Critter Control® of Toronto

Arvin from Brampton
Arvin from Brampton

Diagnosis

Ryan came out and was friendly and polite. He came in and looked around, went outside and did a walkaround and diagnosed the problem as a small hole where birds were getting into our roof.

He explained it was an easy job, that didn't require us to call them for costly measures. I really appreciate that.. some people may say he lost a sale, but you know what, he gained a customer for life.

If ever I have any need for a critter wrangler I will call this company.
I will also refer them to anyone who asks... honesty is hard to find especially during these times. I really appreciate Ryan and the critter control team.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we could help!

Ayesha Rashid
Ayesha Rashid

Service with Love

Incredible service! We have used them numerous times related to raccoons, skunks and birds in various areas of our current home and last home. What I appreciate the most is that they treat the animals with incredible humanity throughout their service. Such a respect for all of the world's creatures is a rare find. Highly recommend them. I would stop searching and call!!

Thank you so much!! We are so happy we could help you!

iarmstrong.finance
iarmstrong.finance

Goodbye Mr Skunk

Brandon came and suggested a solution to ensure our skunk was removed from a small tunnel system underneath our front steps and porch. This has been a bit nuisance for us and we couldn't be happier with the solution. Friendly, professional and easy to deal with.

We are so glad we were able to resolve this issue for you! We will be happy to assist you with any wildlife issues in the future!

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto

Squirrel Removal

The company was referred to me and after acquiring 2 quotes, I decided to go ahead with Critter Control. The people I spoke to were incredibly patient and knowledgeable. They provided me with a professional quote that offered options and each person I dealt with was incredibly professional. Thank you for removing the little un-welcomed tenants. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing Critter Control! We are happy we were able to assist you!

Lori M.
Lori M.

Squirrel Removal

These guys were great! I called 4 other companies before calling Critter Control. Each company told me they could come out to remove the Squirrel in my house in 1-2 days! Critter Control came out the same day. I was quoted a price, I accepted. They said it may be late, but they will be there to get that Squirrel and they were. True to their word. Two guys came to my house, I directed them to where the Squirrel was and they dived in, took some time, but they got the Squirrel! The next day another great gentleman came by my house to assess the situation and to give us a quote for prevention measures. All quoted prices were very reasonable, plus a 1 year warranty along with great tips and advice. They came back 2 days later and did all the prevention work on my roof to prevent any more Squirrels or other critters from getting into my house. They were true to their word, reasonably priced and just great all-around customer service. From the first phone call, I felt reassured and from the home visit was even more reassured. If you have critters in your home, Critter Control is the company to call!! Top Notch!

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy you chose us to help resolve these issues.

denny in Scarborough
denny in Scarborough

Remove squirrels and patch hole

I checked a few services and found Critter Control very competitive.....They responded promptly and assessed the hole in my eaves as a squirrel access....Quote for removal and repair was accepted and job done within 2 days.....Very happy with prompt, efficient and professional service.....Would definitely recommend

Thank you for choosing Critter Control to provide squirrel removal services at your home.

JAG2016 in Mississauga
JAG2016 in Mississauga
2 reviews Milton, ON

Bird in duct

We knew where the bird nest was so they came, cleaned it out and replaced the vent cover. Friendly service and so far no new bird have gotten in.

Thank you so much. We are so happy we were able to assist as well as prevent future problems!

pb in Toronto
pb in Toronto

Mice treatment and hole patching

Brandan was great! He answered my message promptly was able to come in do an evaluation and the treatment on the same day. He took the time to explain everything and even give tips for ongoing rodent control. Super satisfied and definitely recommend!

Thank you, Pb. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy that Brandan provided you with great service! Thank you again for choosing Critter Control of Toronto!

Review1234 in Vaughan
Review1234 in Vaughan

Professional and efficient service

Terry promptly replied and was at my house within few minutes of the call. Very informative, patient and professional. I am very impressed by their service and highly recommend them. Larry and Terry has a very humane approach with extraction process.

Thank you for choosing Critter Control of Toronto and for taking the time to leave us a review!

Fast. Professional. Reliable.

Entire process was great from start 'til finish! Brandon was the onsite rep, very professional and educational. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you! We are happy to hear that Brandon provided you with satisfactory service! We love our customers and are so happy we were able to help!

More about Critter Control® of Toronto

Critter Control provides humane wildlife removal in the Greater Toronto area. In addition to animal removal, we offer wildlife exclusion and remediation services. We offer ongoing services and warranties to protect your home from any future invaders. Our Wildlife Service Technicians will thoroughly inspect your home for animal activity and potential entry points. We provide you with a proposal customized to you and your home. If an animal lived in your home, it is more than likely that some damage was caused. Our remediation services repair, clean, and sanitize to keep you safe. Whether you have raccoons nesting in your insulation, bats roosting in your attic, rats skittering in your walls, we can control even the most difficult nuisance wildlife issue while providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction. Critter Control has been protecting property, people, and wildlife for over 30 years..

We specialize in the following services:

-Raccoon Removal
-Mice/Rat Removal
-Rodent Control
-Bird Control
-Basic Pest Control Services

After the animals and pests are gone, we provide:

-Wildlife Prevention
-Damage repair (roofs, decks, siding, etc)
-Animal feces cleaning and disinfecting
-Attic Insulation Removal and Blow-In Insulation
-Crawlspace Cleaning
-Gutter/Eaves Cleaning

Call us today and learn more about who we are and what we can do to help!

Check out our social media: