Critter Control® of Toronto

Reviews for Critter Control® of Toronto

Jenna
Jenna

Squirrel Nest Removal

I had a squirrel nest on my roof that was quickly being upgraded to a winterized resort for the squirrels. I was getting very worried that they would soon get into my house for warmth. I called a number of companies who insisted that they had to do an inspection first and then give me a quote on how to keep my roof from squirrel entry. Critter control was the only company that would come same day and take down the nest! They did an amazing, speedy job and the best part is, the squirrels are no longer hissing at me when I leave the house in the morning. Thanks Brandon from Critter Control!! Highly recommend.

Hey Jenna! Thanks for choosing Critter Control of Toronto and taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping with the squirrel nest. Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family!

cb23
cb23

Getting rid of critters in a garage

The team went above and beyond and did such a thorough cleaning when it was finished.

They stuck to the price they quoted even though the job changed as they saw what was going on.

Very trustworthy. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for the great review. I know this means a lot to Brandon he takes pride in his work.

Susan in Maple
Susan in Maple

Raccoon removal

Yesterday morning, I called Terry around 8 am and he was able to come by 10. I had a large raccoon in my garage that had starting making a nest since the night before. He was amazing! He showed up right on time and was done in 15 minutes. And it wasn't that easy a job as there was a car in my garage and we weren't able to move it and yet, he was still able to get it while at the same time answering all my questions! I would highly recommend him!

Thanks Susan it was a pleasure working with a great person such as yourself

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Squirrel Removal

I called the office and Terry, the owner , answered the phone. I told him I had a squirrel in the attic and it was a big problem. All of his employees were on a job so Terry said he would come over right away. he was at mu house in 30 minutes! AMAZING! Within half an hour Terry had explained everything to me and had set up a device on the roof whereby the squirrel would get out unharmed but couldn't get back in. Terry said if that had not solved the problem then he would come back free of charge to see if the squirrel had found another way in. Terry also removed a dead bird from my vent and put a screen there to prevent birds getting into my vents. I also mentioned that i heard a mouse under my sink and Terry set up a mouse trap for me as well. Terry said to call him over the weekend , even though he was technically not working, to report if there was further squirrel activity. 5 days later the device on the roof was
seamlessly removed. I can now sleep at night since Terry removed all the wildlife that had made my home their home...till Terry got there. I would most certainly recommend Critter Control and especially Terry! You will be glad that you called terry for sure.

Thank you .And Its always fun when you meet great people such as yourself.

vivian in Toronto
vivian in Toronto

Removal of Raccoon feces

I would like to thank Randy for doing a fantastic job on removal of the Raccoon feces. He made two visits and ensured everything was cleant and disinfected the entire area twice...he did a fantastic job..I would definitely recommend Randy from this company. Thanks Vivette Lewis

Hey Vivette thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our goal is to provide our customers with professional service and results they expect when they choose us. If extra visits are needed in order to ensure a job well done then that is exactly what we'll do!

L. Tremblay in Richmond Hill
L. Tremblay in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Thank you, Critter Control!!

I had a family of raccoons living in my roof for a few days, as I searched for options I finally contacted Critter Control. I spoke with the owner of the business who patiently explained the process of the removal and had sent someone out immediately to come and set trapping up.

The traps were left for two days and all animal noises stopped, the raccoons had been removed and they had sealed the entry all within a few days.

They were professional, quick and I really can't thank you enough for your services! I really appreciate it!

Thank you for choosing Critter Control and taking the time to leave us a review!

Karen
Karen

Racoon Troubles Under Deck

I contacted Critter Control about a racoon problem underneath our deck. Seems the critters were using one area as their latrine. We tried just about everything to discourage them but nothing seemed to work. Brandon came out to provide a consult and was very helpful with ideas. He said he would be able to clean and sanitize the area and told me exactly how he would do it. The area was difficult to reach for us and since the feces are toxic we wanted the job handled professionally.

After installing a light the situation improved but we decided to contact Brandon again to clean the area. He was fantastic throughout the whole process. Emails and texts were promptly returned (a good sign) and he was very easy to get along with (not always the case when dealing with outside contractors). As well, he always managed to text well in advance of his arrival which was a nice touch.

Based on our experience, I would definitely recommend Brandon and his company to take care of any wildlife needs. Hopefully we won't need his services soon again, but if we do wouldn't hesitate to contact him or refer him to a neighbour or friend.

Hey Karen! Thank you for leaving such a descriptive review of your experience with us we really appreciate it. As always, if there's anything we can help with I'm just a text or call away!

C.M.
C.M.

Skunk Removal

We noticed that a skunk had dug a hole and was possibly living under our inground pool deck. We called Terry who came by the same day to set up a trap and caught the skunk overnight. Terry relocated the skunk and also reassured us that he didn’t think the skunk had nested yet and had kits which was a relief. We hired Terry previously to relocate some raccoons that had started living in our storage bin, so we knew we could rely on him. Reasonable rates, great results.

Always a pleasure helping you out! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

-Terry

Lucy25
Lucy25

Removal of bird nest from cooktop ventilation fan

Prompt and efficient service. Terry came to my home the day after I inquired and removed the bird nest from my cooktop ventilation fan. He also installed a new exterior cover to prevent future visitors.

Hey Brenda thank you for choosing Critter Control to help with the bird problem at your house. You were very kind and easy to work with! If there is anything we can help with in the future feel free to reach us anytime. -Terry

Nadine
Nadine

Basement clean-up after mice infestation

Brandon did an amazing job of cleaning the crawl space, cold storage room, laundry room amd part of basement apt. He also
disposed of furniture and items destroyed by the mice. The whole basement looked like a new place after he was finished.
I highly recommend using Critter Control. Thanks again Brandon.

Hey Nadine! Thanks for leaving us a review! It was a pleasure being able to help you out the other day. I hope your hunt for a new couch goes well!

More about Critter Control® of Toronto

Critter Control of Toronto is a family owned and operated franchise within the Critter Control organisation. We have proudly provided our services in Toronto and the GTA for over 25 years.
We confidently strive to resolve your problems with nuisance wildlife at your home or business and back up our work with a guarantee. Our goal is to remove/evict unwanted pests and provide you knowledge, expertise, and services to prevent future wildlife conflict at your property.

We offer free quotes and free advice over the phone for the following services:

-Raccoon Removal
-Squirrel Removal
-Bird Control Service
-Skunk Removal
-Bat Removal
-Bee and Wasp Services

So now the animals and pests are gone, we can also provide:

-Wildlife Prevention
-Damage repair (roofs, decks, siding, etc)
-Animal feces cleaning and disinfecting
-Attic Insulation Removal and Blow-In Insulation
-Crawlspace Cleaning
-Gutter/Eaves Cleaning

Call us today and learn more about who we are and what we can do to help!