Critter Control

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Critter Control

Reviews for Critter Control

cstinson

Critter control came several times to seal the entry in the attic after the squirrels had vacated. Work was professional and prompt.

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please don't hesitate to call us if the squirrels return! -Brandon

N. M.
1 review Oshawa, ON

The young men arrived promptly and proceeded to inform me as to the process in detail which made me feel much more at ease as this whole "mouse" experience has been a nightmare and very traumatic to me. They kept me informed while doing an amazing job in a very efficient manor. Thank you for your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure helping you out the other day N.M! If theres anything else we can help with feel free to give us a shout.

P.Kassabian
1 review Whitby, ON

Clean up of rodent nest in basement wall near window and suggestions for avoidance of re-infestation

We're happy you chose us to help with the cleanup, if there is anything else we can do to help just give us a shout!

HomeStars in Toronto

Terry and Larry were great! They came when they said they would and were diligent in trying to figure out exactly what our problem was (it appears we had more than one problem). Would definitely recommend them to others.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Terry and Larry! If there is anything more we can help with please don't hesitate to contact us!

Diane

Removing squirrels and raccoons from my attic. I had an extremely positive experience with Critter Control and I would use this service again, without hesitation. When I first called, Terry answered right away and was very responsive. The next day I had someone at my house. As there were several problems In my attic – first squirrels and then raccoons – CC had come out on three separate separate occasions but did not charge me extra. They were thorough, obliging and fast. They allowed the animals to leave with a one-way door and then came back to close up the entry point. They also provided a warranty for up to a year. This is a good company that delivers excellent service.

Hey Diane thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. If at any time you think the animals may be making an effort to get back in feel free to give us a call so we can check on things before it's too late!

joe.fitzgerald

We would have had to stay at a hotel tonight if not for the quick and efficient service thank you so much

No problem Joe, happy to help!

JG

Brandon and coworker did a nice job bagging and removing a good amount of mouse-infested ceiling insulation/vapour barrier in our unfinished basement. This was a messy job, and when they were finished cleaning and disinfecting the area looked really good. Then, a few days later our HVAC guy cut and capped an unused heating duct that had been hidden by the insulation, and left a new mess of mouse droppings. Brandon came back to do a secondary cleaning of the basement area, and we appreciated that. We’d recommend Critter Control to our friends for messy wildlife cleanup situations.

Thanks for the review JG! We appreciate that you chose us to help you with the basement, it was fun having a laugh about the hidden "treasure" we found!

River34

I noticed some rustling in the ceiling, like something scurrying around. Searched around for someone to check it out and found Critter Control. They found raccoons in the attic which had soiled the insulation. Luckily, Critter control were also able to remove the disgusting insulation and put new stuff in. It was all done in a few days, much faster than I anticipated. The guy also made sure to secure any cracks that would prevent any future invaders. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the review! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us so we can help!

sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

A family of squirrels decided to find a way into my roof through an edge in one of the dormers.
I called Critter control and they promptly visited the location.
They solved my problem.
the squirrels are gone.
i would use their services again.

Hey Sal thanks for the review! If you have a problem with the squirrels again just give us a shout, we're here to help.

Devin Whalen in Toronto

We had a rat issue in our basement. On the phone I was told he would come out assess the situation, find/fill in any holes and trap the rats.

He looked around my foundation and didn't find any holes. I found two separate holes that you could tell where the rats were coming in. He suggested I fill them in. That is why I hired him. I had to fill the holes myself. Also, he left before all the rats were caught. I am still trapping them.

To be fair, he did catch a few rats. My problem is that I had to fill the holes and he left before our problem was solved.

Save your money. Do a google search on rat traps and find/fill any holes around your house.

Hey Devin, I'm sorry to hear your experience with us didn't meet your expectations.
It's not uncommon for us to guide our customers on how to easily seal up things around the house, a lot of DIYers enjoy this bit of advice instead of having to pay extra fees. If the work needed was out of your ability we should have done it if the price quoted was agreed upon. If you're still experiencing problems please contact us and we can arrange for a followup visit.

More about Critter Control

Critter Control of Toronto has proudly provided our services in Toronto and the GTA for over 25 years.
We confidently strive to resolve your problems with nuisance wildlife at your home or business and back up our work with a guarantee. Our goal is to remove/evict unwanted pests and provide you knowledge, expertise, and services to prevent future wildlife conflict at your property.

We offer free quotes and free advice over the phone for the following services:

-Raccoon Removal
-Squirrel Removal
-Bird Control Service
-Skunk Removal
-Bat Removal
-Bee and Wasp Services

So now the animals and pests are gone, we can also provide:

-Damage repair (roofs, decks, siding, etc)
-Attic Insulation Removal and Blow-In Insulation
-Animal feces cleaning and disinfecting
-Crawlspace Cleaning
-Gutter/Eaves Cleaning
-Wildlife Prevention

Call us today and learn more about who we are and what we can do to help!