Critter Control

Reviews for Critter Control

Karen
Karen

Racoon Troubles Under Deck

I contacted Critter Control about a racoon problem underneath our deck. Seems the critters were using one area as their latrine. We tried just about everything to discourage them but nothing seemed to work. Brandon came out to provide a consult and was very helpful with ideas. He said he would be able to clean and sanitize the area and told me exactly how he would do it. The area was difficult to reach for us and since the feces are toxic we wanted the job handled professionally.

After installing a light the situation improved but we decided to contact Brandon again to clean the area. He was fantastic throughout the whole process. Emails and texts were promptly returned (a good sign) and he was very easy to get along with (not always the case when dealing with outside contractors). As well, he always managed to text well in advance of his arrival which was a nice touch.

Based on our experience, I would definitely recommend Brandon and his company to take care of any wildlife needs. Hopefully we won't need his services soon again, but if we do wouldn't hesitate to contact him or refer him to a neighbour or friend.

Hey Karen! Thank you for leaving such a descriptive review of your experience with us we really appreciate it. As always, if there's anything we can help with I'm just a text or call away!

C.M.
C.M.

Skunk Removal

We noticed that a skunk had dug a hole and was possibly living under our inground pool deck. We called Terry who came by the same day to set up a trap and caught the skunk overnight. Terry relocated the skunk and also reassured us that he didn’t think the skunk had nested yet and had kits which was a relief. We hired Terry previously to relocate some raccoons that had started living in our storage bin, so we knew we could rely on him. Reasonable rates, great results.

Always a pleasure helping you out! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

-Terry

Lucy25
Lucy25

Removal of bird nest from cooktop ventilation fan

Prompt and efficient service. Terry came to my home the day after I inquired and removed the bird nest from my cooktop ventilation fan. He also installed a new exterior cover to prevent future visitors.

Hey Brenda thank you for choosing Critter Control to help with the bird problem at your house. You were very kind and easy to work with! If there is anything we can help with in the future feel free to reach us anytime. -Terry

Nadine
Nadine

Basement clean-up after mice infestation

Brandon did an amazing job of cleaning the crawl space, cold storage room, laundry room amd part of basement apt. He also
disposed of furniture and items destroyed by the mice. The whole basement looked like a new place after he was finished.
I highly recommend using Critter Control. Thanks again Brandon.

Hey Nadine! Thanks for leaving us a review! It was a pleasure being able to help you out the other day. I hope your hunt for a new couch goes well!

1 review Whitby, ON

Quick and thorough !

Terry is great and has been helping us for a few years. Quick to reply and arrive to help with issues. Repaired openings and followed up to make sure all squirrels were out before completing the job.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! If there is anything else we can help with give us a call and we'll get out asap!

Geneviève in brampton
Geneviève in brampton

Bird nest in kitchen exhaust duct

I have a pair of birds who built a cosy nest in my kitchen fan exhaust. Before i found and call critter control i had called a company to come and deal with the clean up....they were quick to come an assess my whole house (2000$) and charge me 75$ Just to tell me they don’t actually clean up anything and to call a duct cleaning company for the clean up... i was not impress i went back to google and found critter control i took my time to explained what i needed: ‘a thorough cleaning to desincfect my kitchen exhaust fan and to remove the bird nest and bird proof the outside entry point’...well i was totally impress with them from the
phone call where they explain what they were going to do to the price quotation and the actual work, brandon was very professional and
thorough he even change the duct pipe above the range hood, blow out
the debris, and went outside at -18 and pull out the nest....he cleaned
and sanitized everything! i highly recommend his services.

Hey Genevieve! Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of our service. It was a pleasure being able to help you despite the harsh weather!

cstinson
cstinson

Squirrel problems in the attic.

Critter control came several times to seal the entry in the attic after the squirrels had vacated. Work was professional and prompt.

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please don't hesitate to call us if the squirrels return! -Brandon

N. M.
N. M.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Cleanup after mouse infestation.

The young men arrived promptly and proceeded to inform me as to the process in detail which made me feel much more at ease as this whole "mouse" experience has been a nightmare and very traumatic to me. They kept me informed while doing an amazing job in a very efficient manor. Thank you for your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure helping you out the other day N.M! If theres anything else we can help with feel free to give us a shout.

P.Kassabian
P.Kassabian
1 review Whitby, ON

Clean-up

Clean up of rodent nest in basement wall near window and suggestions for avoidance of re-infestation

We're happy you chose us to help with the cleanup, if there is anything else we can do to help just give us a shout!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Raccoon and squirrel/mouse in attic.

Terry and Larry were great! They came when they said they would and were diligent in trying to figure out exactly what our problem was (it appears we had more than one problem). Would definitely recommend them to others.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Terry and Larry! If there is anything more we can help with please don't hesitate to contact us!

More about Critter Control

Critter Control of Toronto has proudly provided our services in Toronto and the GTA for over 25 years.
We confidently strive to resolve your problems with nuisance wildlife at your home or business and back up our work with a guarantee. Our goal is to remove/evict unwanted pests and provide you knowledge, expertise, and services to prevent future wildlife conflict at your property.

We offer free quotes and free advice over the phone for the following services:

-Raccoon Removal
-Squirrel Removal
-Bird Control Service
-Skunk Removal
-Bat Removal
-Bee and Wasp Services

So now the animals and pests are gone, we can also provide:

-Damage repair (roofs, decks, siding, etc)
-Attic Insulation Removal and Blow-In Insulation
-Animal feces cleaning and disinfecting
-Crawlspace Cleaning
-Gutter/Eaves Cleaning
-Wildlife Prevention

Call us today and learn more about who we are and what we can do to help!