Critter Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Critter Control

Reviews for Critter Control

1 review Whitby, ON

Quick and thorough !

Terry is great and has been helping us for a few years. Quick to reply and arrive to help with issues. Repaired openings and followed up to make sure all squirrels were out before completing the job.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! If there is anything else we can help with give us a call and we'll get out asap!

Geneviève in brampton
Geneviève in brampton

Bird nest in kitchen exhaust duct

I have a pair of birds who built a cosy nest in my kitchen fan exhaust. Before i found and call critter control i had called a company to come and deal with the clean up....they were quick to come an assess my whole house (2000$) and charge me 75$ Just to tell me they don’t actually clean up anything and to call a duct cleaning company for the clean up... i was not impress i went back to google and found critter control i took my time to explained what i needed: ‘a thorough cleaning to desincfect my kitchen exhaust fan and to remove the bird nest and bird proof the outside entry point’...well i was totally impress with them from the
phone call where they explain what they were going to do to the price quotation and the actual work, brandon was very professional and
thorough he even change the duct pipe above the range hood, blow out
the debris, and went outside at -18 and pull out the nest....he cleaned
and sanitized everything! i highly recommend his services.

Hey Genevieve! Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of our service. It was a pleasure being able to help you despite the harsh weather!

cstinson
cstinson

Squirrel problems in the attic.

Critter control came several times to seal the entry in the attic after the squirrels had vacated. Work was professional and prompt.

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please don't hesitate to call us if the squirrels return! -Brandon

N. M.
N. M.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Cleanup after mouse infestation.

The young men arrived promptly and proceeded to inform me as to the process in detail which made me feel much more at ease as this whole "mouse" experience has been a nightmare and very traumatic to me. They kept me informed while doing an amazing job in a very efficient manor. Thank you for your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure helping you out the other day N.M! If theres anything else we can help with feel free to give us a shout.

P.Kassabian
P.Kassabian
1 review Whitby, ON

Clean-up

Clean up of rodent nest in basement wall near window and suggestions for avoidance of re-infestation

We're happy you chose us to help with the cleanup, if there is anything else we can do to help just give us a shout!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Raccoon and squirrel/mouse in attic.

Terry and Larry were great! They came when they said they would and were diligent in trying to figure out exactly what our problem was (it appears we had more than one problem). Would definitely recommend them to others.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Terry and Larry! If there is anything more we can help with please don't hesitate to contact us!

Diane
Diane

Removing squirrels and raccoons from my attic.

Removing squirrels and raccoons from my attic. I had an extremely positive experience with Critter Control and I would use this service again, without hesitation. When I first called, Terry answered right away and was very responsive. The next day I had someone at my house. As there were several problems In my attic – first squirrels and then raccoons – CC had come out on three separate separate occasions but did not charge me extra. They were thorough, obliging and fast. They allowed the animals to leave with a one-way door and then came back to close up the entry point. They also provided a warranty for up to a year. This is a good company that delivers excellent service.

Hey Diane thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. If at any time you think the animals may be making an effort to get back in feel free to give us a call so we can check on things before it's too late!

joe.fitzgerald
joe.fitzgerald

Rodent Removal

We would have had to stay at a hotel tonight if not for the quick and efficient service thank you so much

No problem Joe, happy to help!

JG
JG

Basement insulation removal and cleanup

Brandon and coworker did a nice job bagging and removing a good amount of mouse-infested ceiling insulation/vapour barrier in our unfinished basement. This was a messy job, and when they were finished cleaning and disinfecting the area looked really good. Then, a few days later our HVAC guy cut and capped an unused heating duct that had been hidden by the insulation, and left a new mess of mouse droppings. Brandon came back to do a secondary cleaning of the basement area, and we appreciated that. We’d recommend Critter Control to our friends for messy wildlife cleanup situations.

Thanks for the review JG! We appreciate that you chose us to help you with the basement, it was fun having a laugh about the hidden "treasure" we found!

River34
River34

Raccoon removal and attic insulation

I noticed some rustling in the ceiling, like something scurrying around. Searched around for someone to check it out and found Critter Control. They found raccoons in the attic which had soiled the insulation. Luckily, Critter control were also able to remove the disgusting insulation and put new stuff in. It was all done in a few days, much faster than I anticipated. The guy also made sure to secure any cracks that would prevent any future invaders. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the review! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us so we can help!

More about Critter Control

Critter Control of Toronto has proudly provided our services in Toronto and the GTA for over 25 years.
We confidently strive to resolve your problems with nuisance wildlife at your home or business and back up our work with a guarantee. Our goal is to remove/evict unwanted pests and provide you knowledge, expertise, and services to prevent future wildlife conflict at your property.

We offer free quotes and free advice over the phone for the following services:

-Raccoon Removal
-Squirrel Removal
-Bird Control Service
-Skunk Removal
-Bat Removal
-Bee and Wasp Services

So now the animals and pests are gone, we can also provide:

-Damage repair (roofs, decks, siding, etc)
-Attic Insulation Removal and Blow-In Insulation
-Animal feces cleaning and disinfecting
-Crawlspace Cleaning
-Gutter/Eaves Cleaning
-Wildlife Prevention

Call us today and learn more about who we are and what we can do to help!