24Hr Mr. Locksmith Inc.

Locks & Locksmiths
Vancouver, BC BC V6J
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Burnaby  >  24Hr Mr. Locksmith Inc.

Reviews for 24Hr Mr. Locksmith Inc.

Replacement of deadbolt at our residence

On returning home around 9:00 p.m. from fabulous 3 week holiday, we discovered the door to our home could not/would not be opened!! I rang 24Hr Mr. Locksmith. Despite the hour, Patrick arrived within 40 minutes. It quickly became apparent a complete replacement was required; we chose from the options available and were in the house by 10:15 with new keys in hand. Customer service was great. While we hope it is a long time before we have to call, we are very happy to recommend this company. Henry & Trish, North Delta, BC

Ma. Domelyn in Surrey
Ma. Domelyn in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

fixing my room door knob

I forgot my keys inside my room and was very frustrated that I broke down the whole thing >.< before I called for help from Mr. Locksmith himself Mr. Terry Whin-Yates!! He is awesome, so skillful and came to my rescue! I got my door fixed!!! Thank you so much Mr. Locksmith!!!

Miranda from Port Coquitlam
Miranda from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Rekeying & replacing locks

I contacted Carlos at Mr Locksmith to rekey my locks, replace a deadbolt and to install a new deadbolt. Carlos was amazing to work with. He was punctual, friendly, upbeat and knowledgable. He explained everything he planned on doing, and then gave me a great price for all of it. The quality of his work was outstanding. I would highly recommend Carlos at Mr Locksmith to all of my family, friends and colleagues.

Thank you Miranda.
All the best.
Carlos - Mr. Locksmith

A Glass Act
A Glass Act
1 review , BC

Changing Locks in house, studio & workshop

We contracted Seamus from Salt Spring Locksmiths (a 24Hr. Mr. Locksmith franchise) to replace all the locks in our Salt Spring home. From our initial telephone conversation to the on-site visits that Seamus made to our home, we found him to be very personable, professional and knowledgable. The attention to detail and care in workmanship that Seamus displayed while working on our solid wood doors, was first class! We would definitely use Salt Spring Locksmiths in the future and recommend them to our friends on Salt Spring Island!!

MondeLiving.com
MondeLiving.com
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Locksmith

both myself, my teammate and our renters have all used the services of this company, for regular lock matters as well as emergency responses. This company can respond to emergency call well, all in all we are satisfied with the services. Sometimes the quote can be a bit expensive though.

christine from Vancouver
christine from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

locksmith

I lost the key to my front door one day after work and I wasn't able to get into my home. I did a quick search online (luckily I had my phone with me) and 24Hr locksmith inc was one of the closest locksmiths to where I was. He arrived within about 30 mins of me making the call. I didn't mind waiting seeing as how it was quite late in the night and I'm surprised it didn't take him longer. He unlocked the door door for me in about 10mins and recommended that I change my locks sooner rather than later.

Greg White in Burnaby
Greg White in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Locked Out in Vancouver, BC

I needed to change my locks asapin Kits/Vancouver and I spoke with Terry from Mr. Locksmith. I told him to change my locks and he said I could save some money if I only rekeyed my locks. He asked me what to just tell him over the phone what was on my key. I said SC4 and he knew exactly that I had a Schlage lock. He quoted $95 to rekey my lock and 5 Free keys. Good price for a Saturday but this is his cost 8am-8pm, 7 days. Good locksmith company, no hidden costs and he is a licensed locksmith company. Thanks

More about 24Hr Mr. Locksmith Inc.

Mr. Locksmith is a family and locally owned and operated business that provides Professional Locksmithing Services in Vancouver, Downtown Vancouver and the Lower Mainland on a 24 hour basis. Terry Whin-Yates BA Hons (Criminology) 3rd Generation Master Locksmith 25+ Years Experience BC Security License : B4227 604-773-5625 http: / / ...