Home Saving Inc.

2137 Stouffville Rd. Gormley ON L0H 1G0

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Home Saving Inc.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Air conditioner

I dealt with Jay to get a quote for a new Trane air conditioner. He got back to me very quickly. We used FaceTime to assess the old system and he offered 3 options for the replacement. Jay answered all of my questions very patiently and there was no hard sell. He was able to arrange the installation within 36 hours of my call. The installation team, led by Tommy arrived on time and completed the installation in very quick time. Once again they were very helpful in answering any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Home Saving based on my experience.

Abdool
Abdool

AC was icing up

I call homesavings for service. Within few minutes I got a secluded to suit my time and when technician arrive he was very friendly. He checked out my unit and discovered some problems. He fix it and he was very professional and knowledgeable about what he was doing. I thank homesaving. Technician name was THOMAS CHEN also I want to thank Tamin. Thank you guys Abdool majeed 98 alderbury dr Markham

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Hot water heater replacement

Jay called me within a half hour of me emailing Home Depot. His technicians installed my tank the next day. Reliable, prompt service with a follow up the next day. Very happy with them and would recommend them.

Ashley
Ashley
4 reviews Ajax, ON

AC install

Had an AC unit installed to a property that did no have AC already.

2 guys turned up at 8am sharp. They installed the AC exit exactly where I wanted it. Ran a new wire to my breaker box for the AC and sealed all of the gaps in my HVAC ducting.

Excellent job. I will be hiring them again when my furnace eventually goes (21 years old).

Ross
Ross
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Trane furnace and ac new install

It all started with a return link call from a Trane furnace dealer.
I spoke with Tamin on a Wednesday as our furnce was on lockdown ,by Saturday I had a new furnace and Ac expertly installed with Tamin available for any questions or concers that i had .
Needless too say ,from Tamin too all the rest of the team I have too say ,this was an incredibly positive experience .
Call them first.
Don't waste your time .

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Humidifier

Thomas arrived on time and performed a superb job not only replacing our humidifier but also correcting issues with the water line and electrical connection to the furnace and fan.
There were no surprises with any extra charges and Thomas took his time to explain the functionality of the new unit. Very impressive and professional interaction from first contacting the company, to getting a quick quote and to a great experience. Highly recommend this company and will use them again for preventive maintenance.

Patrick
Patrick

inducer motor replacement, on home heater

Motor went out on Sunday, and we were without heating at home. Thomas was quick to answer our call on Sunday, and everything was fixed first thing Monday morning... Thanks

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Power Vent hot water tank replacement

Michael and his partner Thomas are very professional and efficient when they help to install my replacement power vert hot water heater. After the job was done within the time farm. Thomas was very detail and explain to me how to maintain the hot water tank once a while to keep the water quality causes of rusty hot water is built-up sediment in the hot water heater bottom. The office staff Mandy was helpful and patient to answer my question when I call. I would highly recommend to my friend and family if they needs the services.

David in Stouffville
David in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Gas Furnace Replacement

My story starts with Tamim in the Gormley office. Even though my 20+ year high efficiency was still working, I decided that it should be replaced now in the early fall rather than it failing during a winter cold snap.

Tamim explained my options and we quickly zoned in on the right solution for me.

I opted for a Bryant 926TB 96% efficiency furnace.

Most important was my installer Tony and his assistant. He was able to swap out my furnace without disturbing the AC coil, humidifier, or UV light. He also updated the air supply and exhaust pipes to the current standard.

Tony was extremely professional (including COVID) in all respects. He was also neat and tidy.

Tamim is organized and communicative and fully uses technology to achieve these traits.

There is much more to say but I am sure that anyone searching for a Bryant or Trane system will be pleased with their decision to go with HOME SAVING.

More about Home Saving Inc.

Home Saving Heating and Cooling Inc has great hands on experience in HVAC Service field. We Service and repair all types of HVAC products, including central and Split Ductless Air Conditioner, Furnace, Hot Water Heaters including Tankless, Power-Vented Water Tanks, and Conventional Vent Water Tanks, Commercial Rooftop units, HRV-Heat Recovery Ventilation, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, UV Lights, Thermostats, and etc.

We provide 24/7 Emergency Service on all types of HVAC products, some of common symptoms of home comfort equipment include: Furnace / AC running non-stop, Furnace / AC is not turning on, Not enough Heat, Not enough Cool, Furnace too noisy, AC is too noisy, Furnace Leaking Water, Water Tank leaking water, No hot water, No cold water, etc.

We have a great team Technicians who are expertise in installing Trane, Brant and Payne product. We service all the brands namely: Trane, Bryant, Payne, Honeywell, Keeprite, York, Coleman, Rheem, Ruud, American Standard, Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Gibson, Amana and many more.

We provide top quality in goods and service and offer very reasonable price on all types of HVAC products. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.