Home Saving Inc.

2137 Stouffville Rd. Gormley ON L0H 1G0

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Home Saving Inc.

Elsie
Elsie
1 review Gormley, ON

Air conditioner, furnace replacement & attic insulation

My friend referred me to Tamim, I called few other estimates, but I was impressed by Tamim quick and efficient response and his excellent customer service, he responded my phone calls and texts promptly. He is very friendly and knowledgeable, Very pleasant to deal with. I immediately decided to give him the business. The technician Tony and his partner was very professional and efficient too when they came to install. Today, Leon and his partner came to complete attic installation. I am very happy with the service and have referred Tamim’s name to few friends and family too.

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Gas water tank

Our rental tank stopped working after 18 years. We were without hot water for 6 days. The crew from home saving did an excellent job of installing a new tank. We are very happy with the work done. Thanks so much.

Gioannou in Ajax
Gioannou in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Hot Water Tank

Tamim

My tenants told me everything went very well with the install of new tank with no issues.

I can’t say enough how impressed I was with you and your team Tamim from start to finish.

I have very high expectations, and you surpassed them!

White glove service all the way!

I’m so glad I made the decision to leave Enercare and go to your company!

If there was a 10 star rating option I would give it to you

Thanks so much!

George

I have very high expectations and you over delivered!

If I could leave 10 star review, I would!

Please don’t forget to confirm the date the tank will be brought to the Whitby Enercare drop off address I provided below.

Thanks

George y

William in Hamilton
William in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace Installation and Maintenance

9 years ago Home Saving Inc. installed a new furnace for me and today they are still doing a good job for the furnace maintenance services. I am really appreciated for their professional performance and reasonable price. Many thanks to Thomas, the technician of the company and I am happy to recommend their business to my friends right now.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Impressed

I am very happy with this service, they aim to please! I had an emergency water heater job and they organized it for me in 15 min after I waited for a day and a half, for another big box store to show up. I was beyond frustrated when home saving came to the rescue and solved my situation. They picked up my tank, they gave me an installation window of 2 hours, (unheard of) they arrived on time, took the old tank, and did a good job. Then followed up as well. I definitely would recommend this company!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Water heater

The people were very nice and they did an excellent job I would use them again.the price was reasonable and the job was done good I would recomed them to other people.

Private User reviews Patuanak, SK

Water Heater Fix

I am really satisfied with Thomas knowledge and level of service. He sent the technician within a hour and he was able to fix my tank in very less time. Thomas and his team his definitely knowledgeable and experienced. I will definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank you choosing home saving heating & cooking to fix your hot water tank.
Care customer time and provide best service is our primary policy

Shilpa
Shilpa

Excellent service - new water heater

We were connected to this company through Home Depot's water heater installation service. Thomas called me and I was impressed with his knowledge over the phone. He was able to give me a quote over the phone, but I wanted him to check in person just to make sure that there would be no unexpected costs. He had no problem coming for an in-home consultation.

At our home Thomas was very efficient completing his checks, but also very patient and answered all our questions. I also appreciated that there was no big sales push to sign that day. He was totally ok with me contacting him later after thinking about it. Very quickly after he left we got the quote confirmed by email which was great. I had more questions and emailed Thomas - he got back to me in just a few mins with everything I needed to know.

The installation took a couple of hours and the techs were great. They put sheets down to keep my floors clean, and cleaned up after themselves. You would never have known they came. They took my rental tank and returned it as part of their service, and let the rental company know I was cancelling the contract - I didn't have to contact the rental company at all.

On a side note, I appreciated the text message to let me know the company were on their way to my home - i got one for the in-home consultation and the installation.

The total cost, which includes extended warranty, was very reasonable and the service was fantastic. I highly recommend this company.

UPDATE - We have had the water heater for 2 months now. It stopped working yesterday. Even though it's under the warranty of the manufacturer, Thomas was quick to respond to my questions after hours late in the evening. I also had the pleasure of dealing with Tamim and the tech who were equally as great. They made sure that I got hot water back today (a Friday), in time for the weekend and freezing temps. You can trust that this company will be there when you really need them to be. I'm grateful for the amazing customer service.

Thank you for purchasing rheem power vent water heater tank installation and service from home saving.
We really appreciate your time share this with us.

Private User reviews Gormley, ON

Furnace AC

I was referred to Home Saving Inc for my Furnace AC problem today and it was so easy from the first call of setting the appointment to the Technician resolving the issue of my Furnace AC problem.
Thomas the Home Saving Inc Technician has been excellent in helping me understand what caused the problem and in making sure everything is working properly. Thomas took the time and happily did his job. I am very happy for the service he provided. I recommend his service.

Thank you for all the words.

More about Home Saving Inc.

Home Saving Heating and Cooling Inc has great hands on experience in HVAC Service field. We Service and repair all types of HVAC products, including central and Split Ductless Air Conditioner, Furnace, Hot Water Heaters including Tankless, Power-Vented Water Tanks, and Conventional Vent Water Tanks, Commercial Rooftop units, HRV-Heat Recovery Ventilation, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, UV Lights, Thermostats, and etc.

We provide 24/7 Emergency Service on all types of HVAC products, some of common symptoms of home comfort equipment include: Furnace / AC running non-stop, Furnace / AC is not turning on, Not enough Heat, Not enough Cool, Furnace too noisy, AC is too noisy, Furnace Leaking Water, Water Tank leaking water, No hot water, No cold water, etc.

We have a great team Technicians who are expertise in installing Trane, Brant and Payne product. We service all the brands namely: Trane, Bryant, Payne, Honeywell, Keeprite, York, Coleman, Rheem, Ruud, American Standard, Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Gibson, Amana and many more.

We provide top quality in goods and service and offer very reasonable price on all types of HVAC products. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.