TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Formerly Teletime Brampton T V and Appliances SuperStore Etobicoke
Electronic Retailers
3125 Wolfedale Road Mississauga ON L5C1W1
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Mississauga  >  TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Reviews for TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

ACE SOLUTION PROVIDER INC. in San Francisco
ACE SOLUTION PROVIDER INC. in San Francisco

NEW OFFICE FOR 60 USERS

GOOD SERVICES, GOOD PRICES. ALWAYS EFFICIENT. AHMAD IS VERY KNOWLEDEABLE , PURCHASE IS AT 51 MOUTAINASH RD. UNIT #5 BRAMPTON ONTARIO. I RECOMMEND EVERY ONE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO BUY APPLIANCES AND TV PLEASE VISIT THAT STORE BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION.

Otis in Brampton
Otis in Brampton
1 review , ON

TV & APPLIANCES

I bought set of samsung appliances and 1 65 inch curved smart 4K TV from TELETIME MOUNTAINASH location and got really great deal after shopping around 5-7 store in GTA. The sales team was very supportive and explained each and every thing about the products. Everything was delivered well on time as well. Much appreciated and would strongly recommend TELETIME MOUNTAINASH for amazing deals and information about products.

MF in Brampton
MF in Brampton

kitchen appliances

I purchased set of high end kitchen appliances at very good prices from Teletime electronics store 51 Mountainash rd, Brampton.
The staff was very efficient, polite ,accommodative . I strongly recommend that store for best deals in the ontario.

Shahzad in Baden
Shahzad in Baden
1 review New Hamburg, ON

Appliances

I purchased built in appliances of Jenn Air brand, found excellent services, best price in a very friendly environment. I will recommend every one to please visit to Teletime, 51 Ountain ash store before purchasing appliances. My concerned sale person was Ahmed who is very energetic and has very good knowledge about appliances and electronics.

j

1 review St. Albert, AB

Washer/dryer

I have purchased washer/dryer from the store for second time. Its been amazing experience with staff and their services. I will recommend people to visit once and u ll never be disappointed from the services. Pricing and quality is excellent.

Wayne Diduch in Georgina
Wayne Diduch in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

kitchen appliances

We have purchased appliances for the 2nd time in a year and a half because of the pricing being the BEST. But I have to speak to the service provided. The delivery guys came both times and were most professional. And did not resist having to take them into the basement for the new apartment this time. Very professional. We have heard horror stories of appliances being dropped at the front door by other companies, but I have to say.....great job guys. This is "service".

rajesh  in Scarborough
rajesh in Scarborough

Kitchen appliances

Exceeds Expectations!

I went to Telemarketing with zero knowledge to purchase appliances. This dealer was top notch!
Mr.Hassan took time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting all new appliacnces .He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly.
He gave us suggestions and his advice.Their service is
quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process!
I would recommend this center to anyone who is looking for appliances.Hassan was very supportive from first day till all our appliances were installed and working .
Competitive prices ,excellent guidance and Hassan Customer service made the buying experience pleasurable.
Hassan was very friendly, helpful, and honest!
We are very pleased with our new appliances and kitchen and wanted to say "Thank you!"

singhlife16
singhlife16

Tv

Few day back I buy a tv from teletime and I m amaze with the price which they gave for tv I surely recommend teletime to all my friends

Best wishes to them

Whole kitchen appliances-High End

Excellent service + communication from Ahmed. Very great customer service and great prices. I strongly recommend and am very satisfied. I enjoyed every moment of working with Ahmed and was very happy that he was part of my journey moving into a new house.

More about TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Teletime Electronics Appliances and Furnitutre. We serve all communities. We have lowest prices for brand new goods. We offer free delivery within the GTA. All our products come with a 1- Year Manufacturers Warranty* with the option to extend. Established in 1993, Teletime Superstore has been serving loyal customers for ...