TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Formerly Teletime Brampton T V and Appliances SuperStore Etobicoke
Electronic Retailers
3125 Wolfedale Road Mississauga ON L5C1W1
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Mississauga  >  TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Reviews for TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

shresti in Ayr
shresti in Ayr

GREAT SAVINGS

I have been in brampton looking for a good deal on tv's and one day i came across Teletime at Mountainash rd plaza and i was surprised by the price which was offered on a QLED 65 inch. The sale rep Navjot really helped us to sort out the tv and they delivered me the tv the same day. The whole staff there is very cooperative and extremely funny. It was first time in canada that i was severed with tea and snacks. cheers guys keep up the good work.

Rob64 in Vanier
Rob64 in Vanier
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazing service!

The cost wasn't really $1 - ask for a quote if you want the cost.

I first asked for a quote in April. Dave Millar from Teletime gave me an unbelievable price that literally nobody else could come close to giving me. i had some questions about the TV I was purchasing (Samsung Frame) and he gave me a call to reassure me that it's an awesome TV and I was making a good purchase. Amazing customer service!

I went ahead and purchased it and it was shipped within one days. The only issue is that I was missing a couple of screws (Samsungs fault) but Teletime promptly mailed me new screws in the mail at no cost. Samsung did nothing to help me but that's another story! Luckily Teletime ensured that I was taken care of.

I will be buying with them again in the future! Amazing service from start to end! Also nice to support a local business as opposed to the usual players... Best Buy, Amazon, etc

Elwin Leung from Vaughan
Elwin Leung from Vaughan

LG 65" OLED 4K TV OLED65E7P

I made this purchase online & it was delivered in early April 2018. It is now mid-May 2018 and I'm still very happy.

The price was not really $1. This was a gift for my wife who wanted a TV in the master bedroom, which I didn't want so I don't want her to know the actual price. However, I found the pricing from Teletime very reasonable including delivery.

I dealt with Jasdeep A. (aka "JD") who has the title of Director of Operations.

I was happy with their responsiveness to my request for a quote.

I thought JD's customer service was good and he appropriately answered all of my detailed questions. I appreciated how we kept an open line of communication and that we worked well together to arrange for delivery.

As I stated above, this was a gift and surprise for my wife, so I worked with JD to schedule the delivery of the TV while she was out of town for work.

If anything, the only minor criticism would be that I was told that the delivery would consist of 2 people to handle the 65" TV and that I would not need to do anything. However, only 1-person showed up so I was a bit concerned about how that 1-person could handle the TV on their own without damaging it (even though it was still semi-protected in the box). It is not overly heavy since it is an OLED but just hard to manage alone due to its size while still in the box. I ended up helping out, but wanted to note this concern in the review as I can imagine a worst-case scenario of a senior citizen or pregnant lady who should not be lifting anything

Muhammad Iqbal in Markham
Muhammad Iqbal in Markham

Home Appliances and Television

Amazing prices and customer services. Staff at Markham store is very honest and pleasant to deal with. Dealt with Hasan and got a good price on both appliances and television. My suggestion, do check their prices before finalizing somewhere else because that's what I did. Shopped around with the model numbers and purchased who offered the best price. I will be a regular visitor at Markham store now for sure. Thanks Hasan for your help.

sx in Vaughan
sx in Vaughan

kitchen appliances

I met Mr. Ranjeet at home show when looking for kitchen appliances for a new home. He is very knowledgeable salesperson. He also has a great patience to customer and did his best to customer's requests. It was excellent experience to talk with him and his colleagues at store in Brampton. No doubt, we had a very good deal. I would highly recommend Teletime and Ranjeet. I definitely will refer my friends to Ranjeet to check the deal in future.

dragidado in Brampton
dragidado in Brampton

tv

great service and aftercare. would recommend to anyone who asks and will be buying again in the near future. They were honest and and time and the prices were comparable or better then anywhere else

Raman dhaliwal  in Brampton
Raman dhaliwal in Brampton

Television

I bought TV from this place. Very welcoming people and awesome service. Got helped from salesman named Chandi. He was really helpful and cheering individual. He got me best deal and best customer service. Definitely would like to go back for appliances.

Anmol in San Francisco
Anmol in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Kitchen appliances and furniture

I bought a new house and was looking for new appliances and home furniture and i came to know about Teletime. They give very good deals and everything was delivered and installed professionally. Salesperson prince is very knowledgeable and i highly recommend people to visit teletime and check their deals.

gurdip singh from Brampton
gurdip singh from Brampton

TV Purchase

Great price...very humble and courteous service by Mr. Sharma at Rutherford location. He explained all the features of all makes of TV's over & over patiently..will visit them again & I recommend to purchase from here with confidence

More about TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Teletime Electronics Appliances and Furnitutre. We serve all communities. We have lowest prices for brand new goods. We offer free delivery within the GTA. All our products come with a 1- Year Manufacturers Warranty* with the option to extend. Established in 1993, Teletime Superstore has been serving loyal customers for ...