Teletime Superstores Tv And Appliances

Reviews for Teletime Superstores Tv And Appliances

Hamza in Toronto
Hamza in Toronto

Purchase built in appliances

I buy for my new home built in appliances and staff is very professional and sales person sunny helps us to choose right product using now more than month every thing fulfill our requirement good place for shopping .

Simi G in Brampton
Simi G in Brampton

Amazing Store & Service

The staff and stores offer great prices and quality for televisions and appliances. The customer service was better than any other big company I have been to. Warm and friendly atmosphere make their stores a big hit for me and my family. 5-star quality and service. Highly recommend!

Bee in Moncton
Bee in Moncton
1 review Kitchener, ON

Great TV, Great Price, Quickly!

After finding Teletime by the way of the internet I called for some pricing on a TV I had been looking at.

Dave at the Mississauga location helped me out to get the TV I wanted at a competitive price, quickly.

Positive Experience!
Would/will do business with again!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Frigidaire Professional Refrigerator

Excellent service, speedy delivery and great price!!
We purchased our new refrigerator during the CNE in Toronto, and it was delivered the next day (Sunday of the Labour Day weekend). Customer service was excellent and the price was the most competitive.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Amazing customer service by Prince

I had the pleasure of dealing with Prince from Teletime at the CNE this year. He was very knowledgable and professional. He answered all my questions and took the time to look up details I requested regarding brands and spec. Because of his assistance I felt comfortable in making my purchases.
Thanks Prince!

A Chahal in Etobicoke
A Chahal in Etobicoke

TV and Appliances

I had discovered Teletime a few years back and I can honestly say it is the go to store for all your electronic needs. Always able to find everything I need at the best prices. Staff is both helpful and knowledgeable.

I have purchased both TVs and appliances from their Mississauga and Brampton location. Each experience with them thus far has been smooth. Deliveries were made on time. I really appreciate their customer service as they always do their best to get you what you need. Never have I stumbled upon any trouble here.

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Good Price for Appliances

I have been in market for appliances more then 3 months but got mine price from Ranjeet at Teletime in Brampton he is very helpful and knowledgeable person highly recommend them check there price before you buy from market.

Lp in Scarborough
Lp in Scarborough

Horrendous customer service!! Buyer beware!!!

Purchased an item at the CNE and was supposed to have it delivered 2 weeks after purchase date. I took the day off work on delivery day and when the item didn't come in I decided to call to find out what time the delivery would be that day. Spoke to a few different people who promised callbacks with what their magic number seems to be in 30 minutes did not get any call backs. We tried calling the person who sold us the item at the CNE and he also neglected to call us back. We didn't know what was going on. Finally in the evening I found out there would be no delivery that day and will most likely be on Saturday. When I called..... what they call head office.... they said the item was on backorder but will be delivered on the Friday. Of course if it's on backorder how can it be delivered on Friday? When I spoke to the manager he said that the item would come in on Saturday and that they had the fridge in their stock room. Saturday has come and when I call to check the status of the fridge, I was told that I would have to be called back as they look into this, 4 hours later we got a call that our item was not going to come that day. The one they had ordered was the wrong one and promised a new date of delivery being Tues....ha....ya right!!!! We no longer want to deal with company. Demanding a refund. This is absolutely unacceptable. The customer service was horrendous. Broken promises, no call backs when promised and they take zero responsibility in helping their customers. Buyer beware!!!! I will take my hard-earned money elsewhere!! Also beware of fake reviews on their Facebook page!!

shresti in Ayr
shresti in Ayr

GREAT SAVINGS

I have been in brampton looking for a good deal on tv's and one day i came across Teletime at Mountainash rd plaza and i was surprised by the price which was offered on a QLED 65 inch. The sale rep Navjot really helped us to sort out the tv and they delivered me the tv the same day. The whole staff there is very cooperative and extremely funny. It was first time in canada that i was severed with tea and snacks. cheers guys keep up the good work.

Rob64 in Vanier
Rob64 in Vanier
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazing service!

The cost wasn't really $1 - ask for a quote if you want the cost.

I first asked for a quote in April. Dave Millar from Teletime gave me an unbelievable price that literally nobody else could come close to giving me. i had some questions about the TV I was purchasing (Samsung Frame) and he gave me a call to reassure me that it's an awesome TV and I was making a good purchase. Amazing customer service!

I went ahead and purchased it and it was shipped within one days. The only issue is that I was missing a couple of screws (Samsungs fault) but Teletime promptly mailed me new screws in the mail at no cost. Samsung did nothing to help me but that's another story! Luckily Teletime ensured that I was taken care of.

I will be buying with them again in the future! Amazing service from start to end! Also nice to support a local business as opposed to the usual players... Best Buy, Amazon, etc

More about Teletime Superstores Tv And Appliances

Teletime Electronics Appliances and Furnitutre. We serve all communities. We have lowest prices for brand new goods. We offer free delivery within the GTA. All our products come with a 1- Year Manufacturers Warranty* with the option to extend. Established in 1993, Teletime Superstore has been serving loyal customers for ...
Looking for Electronic Retailers pros in Mississauga?