TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Formerly Teletime Brampton T V and Appliances SuperStore Etobicoke
Electronic Retailers
3125 Wolfedale Road Mississauga ON L5C1W1
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Mississauga  >  TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Reviews for TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Raman dhaliwal  in Brampton
Raman dhaliwal in Brampton

Television

I bought TV from this place. Very welcoming people and awesome service. Got helped from salesman named Chandi. He was really helpful and cheering individual. He got me best deal and best customer service. Definitely would like to go back for appliances.

Anmol in San Francisco
Anmol in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Kitchen appliances and furniture

I bought a new house and was looking for new appliances and home furniture and i came to know about Teletime. They give very good deals and everything was delivered and installed professionally. Salesperson prince is very knowledgeable and i highly recommend people to visit teletime and check their deals.

Bhagwant Singh  in Brampton
Bhagwant Singh in Brampton

Appliances

A+A+ customer service
If you have any issue need to talk to Paul
He will address the issue immediately
When I spoke to the customer service regarding the issue I had with my delivery they fix everything in a day

Review has 1 previous version
gurdip singh from Brampton
gurdip singh from Brampton

TV Purchase

Great price...very humble and courteous service by Mr. Sharma at Rutherford location. He explained all the features of all makes of TV's over & over patiently..will visit them again & I recommend to purchase from here with confidence

zeeden in Toronto
zeeden in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Great prices and services

I purchased a premium set of appliances for my new home and I couldn't be more happier. I thought I had the best deal from another retailer, as many others couldn't match it...
Then came Hasan of Teletime, he was able to beat the price beyond my expectations. Delivery and was professional and prompt.

Teletime is now my go to appliances and electronics store!

Jagdish Tomar in Brampton
Jagdish Tomar in Brampton

worry free place to buy home appliances

I was totally confused what kind and where to buy home appliances.Luckly i went to teletime and met Ahmed.He suggest me what kind of appliances will suit to me as per my demand,affordability and choice.He suggest me the best brand and provide very good delivery services and till date after sale services.I will highly recommend teletime for there products,very good prices and services.

mehra in Toronto
mehra in Toronto

service

The business agent Jasvinder was extremely useful and learned with respect to the cooler that I wished to buy. The area is extremely efficient and well laid out. The cost was incredible and the client benefit both at the store and amid the conveyance of the machine was great. I would prescribe this store for the buy of machines

Product

Very gentle and knowledgable staff specially manager, I buy all kitchen appliances from teletime at reasonable price on pre Black Friday sale and they deliver on time. Highly recommend to all.

Nick Downham in Toronto
Nick Downham in Toronto

refrigerator

I went to Teletime Store, 51 Mountainash Road, Brampton. My salesperson was Ahmed. He knew exactly what I was looking for in a refrigerator. I told him of the dimensions of the space where I wanted to put my new refrigerator. I found the price was very good. Had a lot of good features, such as thermometer dial and automatic ice crusher. Also, energy efficient. I would recommend Ahmed to all my contacts.

jasvinderpal in Toronto
jasvinderpal in Toronto

Service

I bought my home appliances and furniture from teletime and I get reasonable prices with price protection . Good thing they coordinate with delivery team and installer to get every thing done in one time. After that they proper follow up of product performance. Refer to all my friends to th

More about TELETIME SUPERSTORES TV AND APPLIANCES

Teletime Electronics Appliances and Furnitutre. We serve all communities. We have lowest prices for brand new goods. We offer free delivery within the GTA. All our products come with a 1- Year Manufacturers Warranty* with the option to extend. Established in 1993, Teletime Superstore has been serving loyal customers for ...