Expert Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Milton  >  Expert Roofing

Reviews for Expert Roofing

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Roof in Mississauga

Val and his team were referred to me by an eavestrough company who also did excellent work. Val provided the quote quickly and within a week my roof was done.
He left the house clean and looking great. Excellent job!

Vincents in Stettler
Vincents in Stettler
1 review Burlington, ON

Job Done Right

Val and his team installed a complete roof on my house after a terrible windstorm which blew the shingles off due to previously poor workmanship by another company. After shopping around went with Val's team because of his work experience and knowledge. The installation was done right with no corners cut. They use quality materials and have years of roofing experience. I wouldn't hesitate to use Val and his team again.

Irina in Milton
Irina in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Roof shingles replacement

I'm very surprised at how high this company's rating is. I believe this is because people trust this company's rating and do not test their work.
A month ago (at the beginning of June), these guys replaced the shingles on our entire roof. They were acting like real professionals. They said that our roof was rotten in places and they replaced several sheets of plywood. I believed them and paid for the work in full.
A month later, we decided to check the insulation in the attic. I was surprised when I found out that in three places there was still rotten plywood and one of them was even broken.
When I called Valery (the owner of the company) and asked them to fix it, he refused to do it. He told me that in order to repair it he would have to spend the whole day and a lot of money. And in general he said that this is all normal.
So, if tomorrow, for some reason, I have to sell this house, I will have to repair it for my money.
I think that these are very unscrupulous guys. And I would not trust them.

Deborah Breadman  in Saint Catharines
Deborah Breadman in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Service

Excellent, proficient and professional service. Very happy with my new roof...love it! I will definitely recommend this company with anyone requiring about a new roof.
Thank you for a great service Expert Roofing

New roof installation

We learned about Expert Roofing through friends of ours – they were very satisfied with work they did and recommend this company to us. We had to replace our roof - so Val came to do our quote, suggested different ways on how to save money and came up with different options, explained all pros and cons, took pictures and explained to us in details what should be done. The owner ( Val) is not a sales person – he came himself with the crew and they worked together – which happens rarely as in bigger companies you usually deal with sales person when you get an estimate. They worked hard and finished job in one day: removed old shingles, had to replace some old pieces of plywood, put a layer of ice and water protector covering and topped it up with asphalt shingles. They were also very tidy and took extra care to ensure there weren't any nails around on the lawn. The price range was very competitive as well… We could not have been more happy with the quality of work, efficiency and professionalism. Overall – great experience! I would recommend Expert Roofing to anyone that needs roofing done.

James from Mississauga
James from Mississauga

New Roof

2500 sq foot 2 level home with a decent pitch on the roof. High end shingles, completed in one day. Val and his crew were professional craftmen who did a quality work. Complete and thurough clean up included my neighbour's eavestroughs. The quote was very competitive and the finished product/service surpassed my expectations. Thanks again Val. JH.

Larry Schuyler from Milton
Larry Schuyler from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Shingle Roof Replacement 4500

This company is by far the best I have ever used. They came on time and were neat , cleaned up after and worked in a profesional manner. There workmanship was topnotch and they found some vent problems that had been overlooked by the previous roof company. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Thankyou Valeri.

Felicity Art
Felicity Art
8 reviews Milton, ON

New roof for the detached house in Milton, ON

Excellent job! Quick quote, best price in the area.
The job was scheduled very quickly (we had problems with old roof during the rain period) and performed as promised. The team is very professional, everything was completed within 6 hours.
Thank you!

Looking for Roofing pros in Milton?