Storwell Self Storage

Nathan from Etobicoke
Nathan from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Self storage

We were very happy storing our stuff here. Easy drive-up access. I felt secure with our belongings there for a long-term stay. I would use them again for sure. The staff as well was always very nice. With 24hr access I could get in and out when I needed.

Erica Brown in Toronto
Erica Brown in Toronto

Secure Storage

My son Tom travels quite frequently and he as well as I were very happy with the service provided. The cheque refund I received was a great surprise. I was impressed with the overall security, cleanliness and professionalism mainly from Ms. Gogorici who insured our stuff was protected from the elements and other unforeseen dangers. Highly recommended.

Joseph Nicholson  in Toronto
Joseph Nicholson in Toronto

Self Storage Services

Storwell provided us with great service. It was a pleasure to use their professionally run facility. Storwell is by far the best, of the 4 storage facilities that I have used in this neighbourhood.

More about Storwell Self Storage

Storwell Self Storage is your best choice for storage units in Toronto Ontario Canada. We have sizes from 3x8' to a tandem garage size. Whether you are looking for commercial storage or personal self storage we can help you with the space that you need. Visit storwell. com