Fence Armor

Robin from Doylestown
Robin from Doylestown
1 review Doylestown, PA

Fence Post Protection

My name is Robin, I live in the US, and I'm the Property Maintenance Officer for our Home Owner's Association. In the center of our 16 home neighborhood there is a landscaped retention basin that has a low decorative 6x6 post and rail system surrounding the perimeter of the property.

The reason for my searching hi and low for a fence post protection product is that, over the years of summer lawn maintenance we are having weed trimmer damage occurring to the bottom of our 6x6 posts.

In the past we have tried to minimize this damage by having a local roofer bend metal flashing to attach to the bottoms as a "collar" to protect the posts from the damage. Our experience is that the roof flashing is not substantial enough to keep up with the weekly weed trimmer abuse and therefore lasts one or two mowing seasons before becoming sharp, dangerous and needs to be replaced often.

This led me to do an extensive online search and during that search, I came across Fence Armor. I’m located in the US, and there was no other product out there on the market that could provide protection to the large investment we had in that fence.

Our HOA went forward with ordering and installing Fence Armor in 2014. We have gone through one entire lawn maintenance season and the association is extremely happy with the Fence Armor product and the customer service is top notch!

We are ramping up for the new mowing season here in Pennsylvania. I recently walked around the fence to see how things looked. Other than a little dirt, the Fence Armor looks like the day we installed it. No scratches, dings or dents.

I can say, without hesitation, that this product is without a doubt well worth every penny for the protection of any fence. I highly recommend!

patrick ryan from Lady Lake
patrick ryan from Lady Lake
1 review Lady Lake, FL

lighting posts

shipped wrong amount ; called shipped correct amount right away.great service the person who answerd the phone was very helpful they said they would ship it fed ex at no charge

More about Fence Armor

Fence Armor protects your fence posts from damage caused by powered trimmers and other lawn equipment. Fence Armor is designed to prolong the life of your fences, signposts, decks, and other landscape structures. Fence Armor protection is for both new and existing posts.